Title: The Concept of Menu Building
Restaurant Menu is the First Line of Sales
- Your Restaurant menu sets the tone for the restaurant.
- Learn how to create menu descriptions, layouts and colors, whether formal or casual, that match your restaurant concept, location or theme.
- A restaurant menu design is a reflection of the restaurant itself.
You menu description should make a guest's mouth water. It is why people keep coming back. However, creating a restaurant menu involves a lot of work and research. Before you begin writing your menu, you must have a definite concept in mind, as well as a general price range. Finally, the look and layout of your menu is just as important as what it says. Learn how to How to build restaurant menu different from everyone else's
Title: Junk Removal Business Coach
Author: Carlos Parraga
If you want to start your own junk removal business… and create an income stream you can rely on even during tough economic times… then this letter will show you how.
Here’s What You’ll Learn In This Course
- How to get started if you don’t own your own truck yet.
- 8 things to do first when starting your junk removal business (focus on these first and you’ll quickly have positive cash flow).
- How to research prices of junk removal in your area so that your business remains competitive yet you always have positive cash flow.
- What you must set up so your business is protected from the beginning (it’s very inexpensive and I show you the website where you can set it up in a few minutes).
- The best ways to find out where scrap metal, landfills and donation centers are in your area.
- How to dress so that you look professional to customers but can also work comfortably.
- Where to get logos, business cards and other printed materials for almost no cost.
- The #1 thing you should do ASAP to make customers trust you (most people overlook this and leave money on the table).
- Ways to turn your truck into a moving billboard.
- The best “shotgun” method for getting your first jobs right away (sometimes as soon as within the first 48 hours).
- The best “sniper” method for targeting people you know are in the
Title: Shrimp Farming Guide
Author: JT Abney
25 Year-Old Kid from the Bayou Exposes Secret Formula for Starting Shrimp Farms and Unlocking the Riches in an Exploding Industry!!!
Equally Shocking is What is Happening to the Fishing Industry and the Price of those Shrimp because of the actions of a certain oil company...
Shrimp...The Essential Facts
- Learn the origins of Shrimp Farming and Aquaponics
- Discover just how long shrimp have been around and their incredibe resiliency
- See why the ancient Romans and Greeks adored them.
- Learn the difference between Saltwater Shrimp Farms and Freshwater Shrimp (Prawn) Farms.
- What is a shrimp anyway? An overview of shrimp physiology and anatomy
- Disease is a major concern in Shrimp Farming...important information to keep your crop safe
- Why not just "what" you feed your shrimp BUT "how" you feed them can have a huge impact on your harvest
- Weather...Did you know that El Nino and La Nina can drastically impact Shrimp Farms world-wide?
- Harvesting and Packaging...learn the importance of doing this exactly the right way every time.
- Your Important Alliances. Discover EXACTLY who you need to align yourself with to get your product to market...for the best price.
- You will never have to look through the "help wanted" ads again.
- Build your business and work your business according to what YOU want and are happy
Title: Janitorial Profits
BE YOUR OWN BOSS and generate a consistent stream of MONTHLY CHECKS from highly profitable cleaning contracts while building a solid retirement asset — an extremely valuable and in demand small business!
Well, if you are anything like I was when I first learned about this business concept, you are probably scratching your head right now and wondering just where to begin. I mean, starting a new business seems like such a monumental undertaking.
With this start-up manual you will be able to start your new business enterprise confidently and profitably from the very beginning, easily navigating the corporate mazes and marketing mine fields and avoiding the common pitfalls and financial mistakes that cost most entrepreneurs their financial future.
The Janitorial Profits business start-up guide will provide you with a step by step blueprint for building a successful and profitable Janitorial business.
You will learn:
- How to establish a fool proof sales and marketing program
- How to successfully organize your new business for maximum profitability
- How to secure your first contract
- How to start up a new account
- How to price your service for maximum demand AND profitability
- How to hire and train cleaning personnel that will make you look good and MAKE YOU MONEY
- How to professionally handle customer complaints
- How to manage your finances to ensure that you
Title: The Architect's Guide to Writing Effective Fee Proposals
Author: Ian Motley
As our industry becomes more competitive we need to reconsider the way we view our fee proposal documents; not simply as a legal instrument, but rather as a document that sells design services. In this ebook we look at the science of selling design services by exploring the field of human behavior and its application to the fee proposal process. We’ll show you the seven fundamental principles behind an effective fee proposal document and the factors that cause clients to say yes at your request.
Purchasing and reading this guide is worth 1.0 Informal CPD Points and has the following learning outcomes:
- Recognise how utilising the principle of ‘Simplicity’ in the Fee Proposal Document can avoid client paralysis during the appointment process.
- Appreciate how the principles of ‘Consistency’ and ‘Reciprocity’ affect your client’s perception of your firm and services before your fee proposal is submitted.
- Learn how the principle of ‘Mental Accounting’ can improve the way expenses/disbursements are addressed in your proposal to avoid damage to the client relationship.
- Understand how the principles of ‘Options’, ‘Liking’ & ‘Value’ can improve your client’s perception of your fees, reduce the potential for fee erosion & scope creep, and improve client relationships.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Chattel Report - 12 Weeks To Freedom
Author: Gordon Alexander
What this information represents is how one man was able to ditch his job, and live a life of pure freedom – and to not only live but thrive, by buying and selling personal property, also known as chattel.
Wouldn’t you like to do the same too?
COULD THIS BE THE PERFECT BUSINESS FOR YOU?
- Small investment, start with only 100 bucks, which means:
- NO borrowing from relatives.
- NO loans from banks or investors.
- NO hassles.
- No overhead. Work at home.
- No office or store to go to.
- No equipment to buy or lease.
- NO ROAD RAGE in rush hour traffic.
- No LATCH KEY kids in your house.
- NO skills. No special talents. NO education required.
- REALISTIC AND DOABLE.
- NO BOSS. Hey let's repeat this one: NO BOSS!
- Unlimited Potential.
- NO customers, clients or pain in the neck EMPLOYEES.
- PRIVATE-- NO one even needs to know you do it.
And it is so SIMPLE, even my 11 year old does it.
Buying and selling of CHATTEL. Personal property. Many have learned how to do it and have made a great living - with no boss! You could do it part-time or full-time - whatever fits your lifestyle!
Any extra cash be used for anything a person wants to do. For example...
- Start a DREAM BUSINESS...
- Pay off ALL the
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Macaron Master – Create Bakery-Quality Macarons For Pleasure & Profit
You Too Can Learn The ‘Secrets’ Celebrity Chefs Use To Create Smooth, Melt-In-Your-Mouth Macarons, Perfectly-Round Domes And Delectable Fillings!
This ebook teaches you the coveted tips and techniques celebrity chefs use to create delightful French, Italian + Swiss macarons for glossy magazine photo shoots.
You will learn how to do that in your humble kitchen without any fancy kitchen gadgets or any special cooking or baking skills.
If you love baking or are looking for a new career opportunity then you’ll love the business section of this guide that shows how to start your own successful macaron making business from home, if you wish.
The Macaron Master will teach you how to MASTER the macaron!
Macaron baking is not a twenty-first century invention, however, we are confident you won’t find another guide that is just as detailed and complete, while at the same time being simple, practical and easy-to-follow for those kitchen shy with little baking experience.
So while you will learn how to make bakery-quality macarons at home, you will also learn how to become a businessman or a businesswoman… A Macaron Entrepreneur!
You will learn how to create your own marketing and advertising campaigns, how to promote your new business, and how to use the internet to help you make this a successful endeavour, if you so choose.
You will get a superb recipe to help you... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Cleaning Business Secrets
How a High School Drop Out Started a Cleaning Business Quickly and Easily and Earned $54,575 His First Year (With Ridiculously Low Upfront Start-Up Costs)...
I'm going to save YOU from all of that Trial-and-Error that I suffered through in the beginning. So you can start your cleaning business without any headache.
Here's what you'll discover as soon as you get access to Cleaning Income Secrets...
- How to strike out on your own and how I now completely out earn my previous Boss, plus all the people you know still slaving away for wages ( I started earning AT LEAST $50K to $70K per year!)...
- The best types of cleaning jobs that bring you cash, even when the economy goes completely sour and everyone else is losing their shirts (this will save you at least $28,000 dollars in lost revenue your first year that I went through in the beginning)...
- The Secret to mapping out your goals with your cleaning business so that you actually achieve them (most people fail here... and therefore don't create a long-standing business that pays your bills for decades!)...
- 2 tricks to make sure you're ALWAYS doing the right daily activities to skyrocket your biz (I'll teach you how to find the TONS of wasted time hiding in your life...and still give you time for family and relaxation)...
- The MUST HAVE MINDSET Element that will ensure that you never have to go crawling back to the 9 to 5 when the going gets tough
Title: 227 Unusual Business Ideas
Author: Stu McLaren
"DISCOVERED! 227 Unusual, Different and Just Plain Crazy Business Ideas... That Could Make You Rich This Year... Starting From Zero!"
Uncover the Most Unusual Business Ideas GUARANTEED to Motivate You and Inspire You To Get Your Own Money-Making Business Idea Off The Ground... Today!
Here's A Sneak Peek At Some Of The Other Stories You'll Find Inside "227 Unusual Business Ideas"...
- A Los Angeles-based company saw sales skyrocket after launching a line of "feng shui" dog toys
- A New Hampshire entrepreneur lit up his bank balance with his glow-in-the-dark golf ball
- A UK company in launched an ice cream flavored with a famous beer and they're now doing "beery nicely" indeed
- A car wash manufacturer started Britain's first horse wash with "equi-wash" - a gadget similar to the car wash sprays found on gas-station forecourts
- A Dutch designer turned coffin-buying into a seriously practical exercise with a range of bookcases that convert into burial boxes after the owner's death
- A German entrepreneur carved out a new business selling engraved toothpicks as souvenirs for decoration or advertising
- And learn about the businessman who has a successful website selling wadded up paper as "origami boulders"...
- You'll uncover the fascinating story of the teenage sisters who started a nail varnish business that has polished off their competition...
- You'll be astonished by the
Title: Black Book of Hotdog Stand
The Hot dog industry is a multi-billion dollar industry. Last year American hot dog vendors collectively earned more revenues than most countries in Asia, Africa and Europe. Hot dogs are in huge demand, with over 18 billion hot dogs sold every year in the US alone. This offers real job security. No doubt it is rightly called "recession free" business.
The Black book will show you the secrets to succeeding in the hot dog industry. It is the only book in the market which combines the real-world experiences of top hot dog vendors from Seattle, New York and Chicago.
The book will answer all your questions about setting up a hot dog venture. We guarantee you this is the only book you will need to succeed and be the best hot dog vendor in town.
The book provide information in straight-forward manner with links, resources and pictures. It covers everything including:
- The Seven Steps Process
- Deciding on a Menu
- Naming and Registering your Hotdog Cart Business
- Obtaining Necessary License and Permit
- Food Safety
- Shopping for Equipment and Tools
- Shopping for Supplies
- Financing your Business
- The Three L's Location, Location and Location
- Marketing and Advertising
- Festivals and Events
- How to Get Free Training in This Business?
- Exit Strategy
- Concluding Thoughts
- Sample Monthly
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (116)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc