Title: The Success System
Author: C Sparky
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: FITNESS INFO BUSINESS
A Personal Trainers Guide To Residual Income...
Quickly And Easily Make Money As A Fitness Trainer While You Sleep
You are moments away from discovering...
- Secret tips, and tricks that will get you making more money than your clients
- Just follow my step-by-step, proven formula, and residual income is yours, even if you are a beginner, or not a computer whiz
- How to work once, and get paid forever
- How to turn your computer into a 24 hour a day ATM machine
- How to send a simple email, and generate tons of income
- How to increase your PT business income while working less.
- How to go on vacation, and still make money as a personal trainer
- How to be instantly known as a high paid, "celebrity trainer"
- Exactly how to leverage your time by making money while you sleep
So what's in it for you?
- You will immediately STOP trading time for money, and begin, smartly, leveraging your fitness business
- You will avoid "Personal Trainer Burnout" and stop getting up at 4:30 am to train
- Leverage your personal training business so you can get paid while vacationing
- Get your computer to spit money out of the DVD drive to provide you financial prosperity, and freedom
- Get the secret internet blueprint that has made people millions
- Generate an
Title: The Certified Training Manual for Restaurant Waiters
65 Interactive F&B Training Modules
Proven methods for using appropriate training styles, Each Module was created to provide precise content and interactive experiences in... Instructor and Participant Guide formats... for establishments that have their employees deliver the training.
Our modules are designed to train Restaurant waiters, New hire and Food & Beverage Trainees
Our modules are written to be used by:
- Experienced Food and Beverage trainers who are new to the content.
- New Food and Beverage trainers.
- Restaurant Managers and supervisors who are responsible for training other employees.
- Non-trainers with train-the-trainer experience.
Simple yet powerful techniques for making your training courses popular, interesting and lively.The Training modules contain basic texts, module forms, handouts for workshops, and notes for trainers, Each module has a single topic.
The Restaurant training Manual is an excellent source for guidelines, Pinpoint skills and knowledge's needed for a successful waiter.
The ebook motivates and stimulates your new waiters to achieve results through support and encouragement using a very precise and proven F&B training strategies.
Title: The Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for Culinary Operation
Back of the House
Administrative & functional procedures
The Culinary & Stewarding service SOPs
Culinary and Stewarding skills are of great importance to a restaurant management, they leave a lasting impact on the guests and this ebook gets in detail about both these aspects to help you understand the extent of standardization you could bring into these processes as well.
Since this is fairly important for you while you are setting service standards for you restaurant, we thought it would be fair to provide this free on the purchase of Book 2 based on the service SOPs in general. The ebook is a great tool to enhance the reputation of your business through better culinary and steward services
Title: Human Resources & Personnel Management For Restaurant Operation
Code of Ethics
Employee Performance Assessments Forms
Job Descriptions for all Restaurant Positions
Employee Performance Assessments Forms:
Performing internal evaluations and providing consistent feedback that promote employee growth and engagement. It also keeps goal behaviors top of mind for all involved.
Code of Ethics:
The minimum standards of conduct that we should adhere to. it set out the procedures to be used in specific ethical situations, such as conflicts of interest or the acceptance of gifts, and delineate the procedures to determine whether a violation of the code of ethics occurred.
Job Descriptions for all Restaurant Positions:
Clear, and position specific Job descriptions for all Restaurant Positions, to guide your employees identify and spell out the responsibilities of a specific job, relationships with other positions, reporting relationship and the required qualifications. The restaurant Job descriptions also include information about working conditions, knowledge and skills needed.
Title: Restaurant Performance Evaluation Guide
The Restaurant Performance Evaluation Guide is an in-depth series of more than 60 questions. These questions represent what is most important from a customer's point-of-view.
If you answer these questions honestly, you will gain a deep understanding of how your customers feel about YOUR restaurant!
It's almost like you're reading your customer's mind...
Inside, you'll find questions pertaining to:
- and Much More!
- Waitstaff Service, Skills, Technique and Timing
- The Outside Appearance of the Restaurant
- Table Maintenance Throughout The Dining Experience
- Service Ending Issues
- Restrooms and Sanitation Concerns
- Payment Handling
- Front Door and Dining Room Appearance
- Food Preparation and Quality
- Detailed Menu Analysis
- Ambiance & Overall Restaurant Comfort
Using this ebook, you will be able to see your restaurant the way your customer sees it. It will help you determine what things you are already doing right and what areas need improvement.
Title: The Managers Guide for Restaurant Standards & Performance Techniques
- Fine dining performance with concise beginners manual. The Tricks and Techniques of up-selling for restaurant waiter.
- The exclusive methods for Casual & Gourmet
- Mystery shopping format allows you to identify and measure quality of products and services.
The need to wow customers and the value of exceeding expectations is more critical now than ever. No hospitably business can afford to have a gap between the promise of quality and its actual delivery. That's exactly why many leading restaurants are dealing Restaurant Data.
If you own or operate a restaurant and wants to make sure that your products and services are the best at all times. In this ebook you find Strong foundation of basic service values ensures the delivery of high-quality, timely and credible results. According to guest expectations.
A dedicated program and unique action oriented process to obtain significantly better business results. The ebook contain performance process that drives improvement to service quality using very precise guidelines to establish mechanisms that measure and improve levels of service.
Amazing book dedicated to evaluating product quality and service standards and explains the tricks and techniques of up-selling.
Title: How to Become a Fashion Designer
''Discover How To Get Paid $1,000 p/week As A Professional Fashion Designer....''
Discover How You Can Achieve Your Ultimate Dream of Becoming a Professional Fashion Designer !!
- Get the Dream Job You've Always Wanted
- Discover How to Draw Your Designs like a Pro!!
- Get Paid for What You Love Doing!
- Hot Tips from the Pros! Learn the Fashion Industry Secrets!!
- Start Your Very Own Fashion Line with Your Own Name!!
- Save $$$ thousands on Fashion Course Fees!
- Trend Forecasting Tips- stay ahead of the fashion trends!
- Learn How to Start Your Own Fashion Business and Be Successful!
- How to Find a Clothing Manufacturer to make Your Clothes!
Yes! Fashion Designers Get Paid $50-$100k A Year..
Yes its true. Fashion Designers are paid up to $100k a year. Why? Because it is hard to find good fashion talent out there. After-all, you are designing clothes for thousands of people to wear!
You Are Born To Be A Fashion Designer If....
- You have 'Passion' for your 'Fashion'
- You spend your weekends at the mall/ shopping centre- you just LOVE fashion!
- You have attention to detail
- You have loads of ideas for clothes and accessories
- You are easily inspired and like being around creative and inspiring people
- You absolutely LOVE the new season trends and cant wait to get your hands on the latest new
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: PappaPC Computer Home Business
Author: F. Key
Are you ready to start a home based business? Are you willing to work hard to get what you want? Are you sick of the get rich quick scams? Well folks, this is the real deal. Make $150K per year removing viruses and spyware from customer computers. You don't need to be computer smart, just business smart. Almost zero start-up cost. Money back satisfaction guarantee.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Concept of Menu Building
Restaurant Menu is the First Line of Sales
- Your Restaurant menu sets the tone for the restaurant.
- Learn how to create menu descriptions, layouts and colors, whether formal or casual, that match your restaurant concept, location or theme.
- A restaurant menu design is a reflection of the restaurant itself.
You menu description should make a guest's mouth water. It is why people keep coming back. However, creating a restaurant menu involves a lot of work and research. Before you begin writing your menu, you must have a definite concept in mind, as well as a general price range. Finally, the look and layout of your menu is just as important as what it says. Learn how to How to build restaurant menu different from everyone else's
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (116)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc