Title: The Certified Training Manual for Restaurant Waiters
65 Interactive F&B Training Modules
Proven methods for using appropriate training styles, Each Module was created to provide precise content and interactive experiences in... Instructor and Participant Guide formats... for establishments that have their employees deliver the training.
Our modules are designed to train Restaurant waiters, New hire and Food & Beverage Trainees
Our modules are written to be used by:
- Experienced Food and Beverage trainers who are new to the content.
- New Food and Beverage trainers.
- Restaurant Managers and supervisors who are responsible for training other employees.
- Non-trainers with train-the-trainer experience.
Simple yet powerful techniques for making your training courses popular, interesting and lively.The Training modules contain basic texts, module forms, handouts for workshops, and notes for trainers, Each module has a single topic.
The Restaurant training Manual is an excellent source for guidelines, Pinpoint skills and knowledge's needed for a successful waiter.
The ebook motivates and stimulates your new waiters to achieve results through support and encouragement using a very precise and proven F&B training strategies.
Title: The Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for Culinary Operation
Back of the House
Administrative & functional procedures
The Culinary & Stewarding service SOPs
Culinary and Stewarding skills are of great importance to a restaurant management, they leave a lasting impact on the guests and this ebook gets in detail about both these aspects to help you understand the extent of standardization you could bring into these processes as well.
Since this is fairly important for you while you are setting service standards for you restaurant, we thought it would be fair to provide this free on the purchase of Book 2 based on the service SOPs in general. The ebook is a great tool to enhance the reputation of your business through better culinary and steward services
Title: Human Resources & Personnel Management For Restaurant Operation
Code of Ethics
Employee Performance Assessments Forms
Job Descriptions for all Restaurant Positions
Employee Performance Assessments Forms:
Performing internal evaluations and providing consistent feedback that promote employee growth and engagement. It also keeps goal behaviors top of mind for all involved.
Code of Ethics:
The minimum standards of conduct that we should adhere to. it set out the procedures to be used in specific ethical situations, such as conflicts of interest or the acceptance of gifts, and delineate the procedures to determine whether a violation of the code of ethics occurred.
Job Descriptions for all Restaurant Positions:
Clear, and position specific Job descriptions for all Restaurant Positions, to guide your employees identify and spell out the responsibilities of a specific job, relationships with other positions, reporting relationship and the required qualifications. The restaurant Job descriptions also include information about working conditions, knowledge and skills needed.
Title: Restaurant Performance Evaluation Guide
The Restaurant Performance Evaluation Guide is an in-depth series of more than 60 questions. These questions represent what is most important from a customer's point-of-view.
If you answer these questions honestly, you will gain a deep understanding of how your customers feel about YOUR restaurant!
It's almost like you're reading your customer's mind...
Inside, you'll find questions pertaining to:
- and Much More!
- Waitstaff Service, Skills, Technique and Timing
- The Outside Appearance of the Restaurant
- Table Maintenance Throughout The Dining Experience
- Service Ending Issues
- Restrooms and Sanitation Concerns
- Payment Handling
- Front Door and Dining Room Appearance
- Food Preparation and Quality
- Detailed Menu Analysis
- Ambiance & Overall Restaurant Comfort
Using this ebook, you will be able to see your restaurant the way your customer sees it. It will help you determine what things you are already doing right and what areas need improvement.
Title: The Managers Guide for Restaurant Standards & Performance Techniques
- Fine dining performance with concise beginners manual. The Tricks and Techniques of up-selling for restaurant waiter.
- The exclusive methods for Casual & Gourmet
- Mystery shopping format allows you to identify and measure quality of products and services.
The need to wow customers and the value of exceeding expectations is more critical now than ever. No hospitably business can afford to have a gap between the promise of quality and its actual delivery. That's exactly why many leading restaurants are dealing Restaurant Data.
If you own or operate a restaurant and wants to make sure that your products and services are the best at all times. In this ebook you find Strong foundation of basic service values ensures the delivery of high-quality, timely and credible results. According to guest expectations.
A dedicated program and unique action oriented process to obtain significantly better business results. The ebook contain performance process that drives improvement to service quality using very precise guidelines to establish mechanisms that measure and improve levels of service.
Amazing book dedicated to evaluating product quality and service standards and explains the tricks and techniques of up-selling.
Title: The Concept of Menu Building
Restaurant Menu is the First Line of Sales
- Your Restaurant menu sets the tone for the restaurant.
- Learn how to create menu descriptions, layouts and colors, whether formal or casual, that match your restaurant concept, location or theme.
- A restaurant menu design is a reflection of the restaurant itself.
You menu description should make a guest's mouth water. It is why people keep coming back. However, creating a restaurant menu involves a lot of work and research. Before you begin writing your menu, you must have a definite concept in mind, as well as a general price range. Finally, the look and layout of your menu is just as important as what it says. Learn how to How to build restaurant menu different from everyone else's
Title: PappaPC Computer Home Business
Author: F. Key
Are you ready to start a home based business? Are you willing to work hard to get what you want? Are you sick of the get rich quick scams? Well folks, this is the real deal. Make $150K per year removing viruses and spyware from customer computers. You don't need to be computer smart, just business smart. Almost zero start-up cost. Money back satisfaction guarantee.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Junk Removal Business Coach
Author: Carlos Parraga
If you want to start your own junk removal business… and create an income stream you can rely on even during tough economic times… then this letter will show you how.
Here’s What You’ll Learn In This Course
- How to get started if you don’t own your own truck yet.
- 8 things to do first when starting your junk removal business (focus on these first and you’ll quickly have positive cash flow).
- How to research prices of junk removal in your area so that your business remains competitive yet you always have positive cash flow.
- What you must set up so your business is protected from the beginning (it’s very inexpensive and I show you the website where you can set it up in a few minutes).
- The best ways to find out where scrap metal, landfills and donation centers are in your area.
- How to dress so that you look professional to customers but can also work comfortably.
- Where to get logos, business cards and other printed materials for almost no cost.
- The #1 thing you should do ASAP to make customers trust you (most people overlook this and leave money on the table).
- Ways to turn your truck into a moving billboard.
- The best “shotgun” method for getting your first jobs right away (sometimes as soon as within the first 48 hours).
- The best “sniper” method for targeting people you know are in the
Title: How to Get a Car Dealer License and Start a Profitable Used Car Business
Author: Don Massey
"Car Business in a Box"
Discover the Secrets ti Getting a Car Dealer License and the Quickest & Easiest Ways For You to Succeed in the Used Car Business!
LEARN INSIDER SECRETS OF MAKING MONEY WITH CARS FROM A DEALER
How to Get Your Dealer License
All the Insider Secrets on Operating a Profitable Used Car Business
I want to show you how YOU can make $156,963 a year by selling just three cars per week!
A Licensed Dealer Offers You the Secrets to Getting a Car Dealer License Together with the Quickest & Easiest Ways for You to Succeed in the Used Car Business!
Listen, What If...
- What if you were able to make $156,963 per year in the car industry? Sure you can. That's the industry average for selling just three cars per week! A car dealer license can provide the opportunity.
- What if you were able to turn your love for cars into a very profitable business? Well you can with this car dealer license package.
- What if you were able to go to these closed wholesale auto auctions and buy cars for dirt-cheap prices? You can with a car dealer license. Watch the video! Wouldn't you like to be at one of these?
- What if you were able to have your own business where you get all of the benefits from your own hard work? Sure you can with your car dealer license.
- What if you were able to quit your job and say "goodbye" to the boss? Sure you can with
Title: Janitorial Profits
BE YOUR OWN BOSS and generate a consistent stream of MONTHLY CHECKS from highly profitable cleaning contracts while building a solid retirement asset — an extremely valuable and in demand small business!
Well, if you are anything like I was when I first learned about this business concept, you are probably scratching your head right now and wondering just where to begin. I mean, starting a new business seems like such a monumental undertaking.
With this start-up manual you will be able to start your new business enterprise confidently and profitably from the very beginning, easily navigating the corporate mazes and marketing mine fields and avoiding the common pitfalls and financial mistakes that cost most entrepreneurs their financial future.
The Janitorial Profits business start-up guide will provide you with a step by step blueprint for building a successful and profitable Janitorial business.
You will learn:
- How to establish a fool proof sales and marketing program
- How to successfully organize your new business for maximum profitability
- How to secure your first contract
- How to start up a new account
- How to price your service for maximum demand AND profitability
- How to hire and train cleaning personnel that will make you look good and MAKE YOU MONEY
- How to professionally handle customer complaints
- How to manage your finances to ensure that you
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc