Title: How to Start Your Own Radio Show and Make Money Doing It
How to Start Your Own Radio Show And Make Money Doing It! - From Creation to Production to Syndication.
Radio talk shows cost next to nothing to produce, and they are fairly easy to do once you know how. How to Start Your Own Radio Show And Make Money Doing It! will show you step-by-step how to create, produce, broadcast, and even syndicate your own radio show in no time.
If you are:
- A non-fiction book author
- A love of music
- A Web site editor
- A newsletter writer or magazine columnist
- An expert
- A special hobby
- A consultant
- A love of sports
- An interest in people
- A ministry
Then you should certainly consider creating your own radio show. But...
If you think that you couldn't possibly have anything of value to share...
If the whole idea of creating your own radio show has you paralyzed with fear...
Then fear no more!
Learning how to create your own radio show has never been easier.
Everything you ever wanted to know about creating your own radio show is contained in the pages of this sure fire winner!
- How do I record a show?
- Where do I begin?
- Should I audio stream it, Podcast or buy air time?
- How do I get guests?
- What type of show should I create?
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Selling for Engineers
- How to win repeat business.
- 'Qualifying' the prospect
- The 'ideal' sales personality
- Guiding principles for Sales Managers
- The 'Sales Process Flow Chart'
- Prospecting methods - mail, phone, visits, email, fax, exhibitions, referrals
- Discovering the buying motivations
- Dealing with common problems
- How to grow fast but stay successful long-term
- How to stay motivated
- A 4 stage formula which gives you the best chance of success
- Professional listening
- Asking for the order
- Common faults
- Professional complaint-handling
- Setting appointments
- Self-limiting beliefs and how to neutralise them
- Two key words to obtain strategic information
- Meeting the prospect - the sales interview
- Should we hire a science graduate and train him/her to sell?
- What to say on the phone
- The reason why most 'techies' are not 'natural' sales people
- Closing the sale
- When your are the customer, what do you look for in a salesperson?
- Sales basics for beginners
- An ethical approach to sales
- Dealing with 'difficult' buyers Handling rejection
- The reasons for the rise and fall of companies
- How to prospect for new
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Finding Your Drop Ship Treasure at a Trade Show
This ebook covers all the aspects of trying to find wholesale drop shippers at trade shows. This is the first eBook written on this subject matter. This ebook discusses the fundamentals of researching a trade show for suppliers. The table of contents is listed below.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - What is a Trade Show?
- Why do they exist?
Chapter 2 - What You Should Know Before Attending the Show
- Build relationships with current retailers as well as new ones
- The Cost of Meeting You at the Show
- Open new accounts with retailers
- The exhibit booth
- Get new product ideas
- Demonstrate the company's unique attributes
- Introduce a new product line
- Why do wholesale companies attend?
- Following up with you
- Collect business cards
- The goals for the wholesale exhibitor
Chapter 3 - Attending a Trade Show
- Finding a trade show
- What should I bring?
- When should I attend?
- Getting registered
- Show Coverage
Chapter 4 - Achieving Your Goals at a Trade Show
Chapter 5 - Finding Your Wholesale Drop Shippers at a Trade Show
- Why do I need a wholesale drop shipper?
- Locating a Supplier
- What is a wholesale drop
Title: Some Buyers Will, Some Buyers Won't.
Author: Renato Grant
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Sell Used Cars & Make Money
Ground Floor Opportunity!
- There Is More Business Than You Can Handle!
- Almost Zero Start-up Cost. No Inventory Needed!
- The Bad Recession = Used Cars Business Boom!
- The Dealer Or Car Owner Closes The Sale. Not You!
- You Don't Need Professional Car Sales Closing Skills.
- I Made $90,000* Per Year Working 40 Hours A Week!
- Simple Plans To Build A $500,000 Mega Business!
- No Dealer License Is Required. You Are Not A Dealer!
Start With This Ebook
The "Sell Used Cars & Make Money" ebook will help you with the tools needed to make the business fly. Just add enthusiasm! There is an element of risk in starting any business. Eliminating that risk through knowledge and planning will help with your success*. This ebook can be downloaded in minutes! Don't wait. Get started today.
- Steps Needed To Prepare To Be In This Business.
- Rates To Charge Sellers For Different Vehicle Types.
- How To Deal With Used Car Sales Managers.
- Where To Advertise Free To Get Streams Of Buyers.
- Getting Paid On Time And Avoid Getting Cheated.
- Arrange Buyer Loans And Make $50 Bird-Dog.
- How To Get Private Car Sellers Without Advertising.
- Printable Copy Of Sellers
Title: Top Telesales Techniques that Work
"The Secrets That Will Triple Your Sales Instantly! "
You'll discover all types of exciting tips. Here's a peak at what you'll discover in "Top Telesales Techniques that Work!":
- How to Open A Cold Call without creating resistance
- 4 proven strategies for Conquering The People Who Sit on the Fence and stall their decision to do business with you.
- AMAZING! Discover in a matter of minutes how to Overcome Objections easily
- The little-known way to Get Past The Gatekeeper
- 2 simple keys to Show You Are Listening
- How to Avoid Call Reluctance
- REVEALED! Closing Techniques that are often missed
- 3 simple ways to Build Rapport
- Have you been looking for this for ages? Discover how to Handle The Cost Of Your Product or service on the phone.
- 5 proven steps to Making Appointments
- How to do Follow- up Calls without feeling a pest
- 3 easy ways to Ask For Referrals
- 7 tips and tricks for Asking Questions that make people want what you have to offer
Title: How to Create Powerful Technical Sales Literature
How to Create Powerful Technical Sales Literature
Everything you need to know about how to write good sales copy and produce an effective document. It takes you step-by-step through a logical process which results in extremely effective sales brochures, advertisements and generates good content for websites.
Within the conservative environment of technology, you'll be giving yourself a huge competitive advantage.
- Visual clutter and DIY.
- Why should they choose you? What's your Unique Selling Proposition?
- How will you know if it is working?
- Power vocabulary.
- Risk Reversal.
- Visual issues.
- Language issues.
- How to find and correct faults.
- Why might they buy?
- Power of the deadline.
- Effective ways to attract your prospect's attention.
- Graphic interest boosters.
- Benefits and Features
- Z-pattern eye-scan.
- Making it easy to read and understand.
- Common problem #1.
- Make it easy.
- White space.
- If it works, stick with it.
- 'You Factor'.
- Headline readability
- Antidotes to foreseeable objections.
- Increasing readability.
- Three proven formulae for a sales message.
- Problem. Promise,
Title: That's Customer Focus!
Author: F. Ray Miller and Laura E. Miller
This book provides you with practical, proven strategies for transforming your Organization into one which is truly customer focused.
It explores how to enable your employees to deliver exceptional service, retain customers, earn your customers trust, loyalty and advocacy.
We give you the facts on why customer focus is a winning business strategy and you can apply the detailed instructions in this ebook to transform your organization!
This 81/2 by 11 200 page e-book has detailed content, forms and planning tools to help to get the job done.
Here are some of the things this e-book will enable you to do:
- Define and articulate a vision of what customer focus means in your organization
- Examine the financial advantages possible when implementing a customer focus strategy
- Craft a business case for your customer focus strategy
- Explore the impact customer expectations has on your business and learn what it takes to wow customers into becoming loyal
- Apply the fully detailed approaches and techniques for listening to the voice of the customer and use this information to create customer value
- Map the journey of the customer through your organization to identify and implement changes which will have a significant impact on your customers' perceptions of your
Title: The Tips Concerning Drop Shipping & Retailing No One Told You About
It's a shame for YOU not to make good money with drop shipping... ...when others are doing it so easily.
There are profits that lie hidden in your business, and you need to know about them. There are many familiar online retailing troubles common to all of us. We want to overcome them quickly without spending a bunch of time reading article after article, hoping to find the answers. More importantly, we want to overcome these problems without spending a bunch of our hard earned money. In fact, why should we spend all of our time and money figuring out these issues? The answers are simple, and simple answers are often the best. Besides, we do not want things to be complicated, right?
The simple answers and tips start here....
Table of Contents
- Are Your Product Photos Actually Costing You Sales?
- A Holiday Retailing Incentive
- FREE Product Suggestion Tools Online
- Asking About A Graduated Discount
- The Newsletter Advantage
- Making Your Items Easy To Buy
- Drop Shipping. It's Not A Standard
- Press Release A Drop Shipper's Product?
- Get The Toll-Free Connection
- Do You Know What You Are Selling?
- Niche versus Fad
- Protecting Your Products From The Competition
- Getting Credit Back From The Supplier
- Order Confirmation With A Drop Shipper
- An Additional 15% Sales for FREE?
- Watch the "knock
Title: Becoming an Event Planner
How To Quickly & Easily Start Your Own Event Planning Business, & Earn A Fortune Working In A Creative, Fun Business That You Absolutely Love - Even If You've Never Planned An Event In Your Life!
Here's What You'll Learn When You Grab Your Copy Of "The Insider's Guide To Becoming A Wildly Successful Event Planner"
- What types of specialty items and equipment you need to familiarize yourself with - this will save you a ton of time.
- The one thousand dollar question that will get your foot in the door, while most other event planners can't even get themselves noticed.
- A step-by-step formula for coming up with the perfect price for your services (never worry about how much to charge again).
- 7 most popular types of entertainment you can book at an event, and why sticking with these 7 is a surefire way to be seen as the hero of the party.
- An easy to follow checklist to help you organize really amazing weddings (one of the most profitable events of all).
- Simple tricks professionals use to attract all the clients they could ever want on the Internet (it's easy to do once you know the secret, and you'll thank God that you learned this before you started your business)!
- A little-known trick that allows you to create your own Event Planning website faster than you ever imagined - Use this to get your site up and running
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc