Title: Website Development Tool
Author: Bob Sherman
How can this website development tool help you?
- Works with existing websites -- Lets you build content pages within your current website.
- Unlimited number of pages -- Add new content, keywords, and page names whenever you get a new idea. The more ideas you have the bigger your website will be.
- Provides relevant information to visitors -- Provides information that corresponds to the page name requested to both human visitors and search engine spiders.
- Multiplies the value of your efforts -- You multiply the value of your efforts by building individual content files and using them over and over. You work smarter -- not harder.
- Helps build traffic -- With hundreds or thousands of pages, each with a relevant heading and relevant content, search engines will value your content and drive visitors to your site.
- Delivers the same content to search engines as to human visitors -- This is a content delivery system that will not get you banned for cloaking.
- Delivers content rich pages to every visitor -- Your web site will be delivering valuable content to every visitor.
- Cleanly integrates RSS news feeds -- RSS news feeds are fully integrated into your web pages. RSS data is displayed in plain HTML so search engines can index their content.
- Build new content-rich websites -- Concentrate on building valuable content rather than on building web pages.
- Add Pages in Minutes The menu driven
Title: Organizational Norms Employee Survey
- Score sheet with instructions
- Profile sheet to summarize results
- 42 questions to cover the 10 organization norms being evaluated
This is a straightforward instrument to measure the norms or values that exist in your organization.
The results from the survey will enable you to develop improvement programs.
You and your colleagues answer a set of questions process the results and measure the strength (or weakness) of the following defined dimensions:
Definitions for Organizational Norms Covered:
- Training / Development - The opportunities within the organization and the climate set that promote personal growth and development.
- Teamwork / Communication - The perception that organizational goals and objectives are communicated to and shared by members of the group. The organization has effectively shared it's vision or sense of purpose so that all employees can articulate and subscribe to.
- Profitability / Cost Effectiveness - Awareness of employees of their roles and actions to the organizations 'bottom line'.
- Performance / Excellence - Manner or quality of functioning when striving to meet or beat standards of performance. This includes setting personal standards when none are set/ defined.
- Leadership / Supervision - The style of management / supervision in engaging employees to deliver
Title: (RADIO) STREET-LEVEL MARKETING
Author: Paige Nienaber
Here's What This eBook Will Teach You:
- Winning without billboards or television campaigns
- Why most outdoor and TV advertising are wasteful
- Where to deploy your Promotion Vehicles - aka, where to send your van drivers
- Where and how to park your vehicles at events. (Once again, this sounds like something so simple that it can't possibly be important. And once again: Paige is a genius at this stuff, and with STREET-LEVEL MARKETING you'll have his genius working for your radio station.)
- What you need to teach your promotion staff about First Impressions
- The psychological profile of the perfect Street Teamer
- The one word that should dominate the walls of your War Room
- The essence of promotions
- The crucial psychological factor to understand about your at-work listeners
- The STREET-LEVEL MARKETING mindset
- Slight-of-Van: How to make just a couple of station vehicles appear to be a full-fledged fleet
- STREET-LEVEL MARKETING at your listener's workplace
- Non-Traditional Marketing
- Niche Delegation. (If you're the Promotion Director, you can't do this kind of potent STREET-LEVEL MARKETING all by yourself. You need to know what to delegate... How to delegate it... And to whom to delegate it.)
- Key lifestyle differences between you and your listeners
- Importance of awarding Lifestyle Prizes. (Not just "the lifestyle of people
Title: Lay Off Your Boss
Author: Jeff Wellman
"Take This Job And Shove It!"
You'll Soon Be Telling Your Boss These Exact Words Once You ...
Discover The Rocket Fueled Breakthrough Formula That Took A Middle Aged Man From Working A Dreadful 9-5...
To Making More In A Week Online Than He Made In Several Months At His Old Job...
This powerful ebook contains the step by step formula that I developed and personally used to go from working for the "Dan", to being my own man.
In it you'll discover the mind blowing and potent affiliate domination techniques I pulled straight from the experts, and used to build a massively profitable online empire in just a few short months.
Yes, my cyber profit stalking is now in your arsenal to rack up affiliate commissions you never imagined possible.
Here's a hint of what you'll uncover...
- Why Social Media Optimization is a buzz word you need to wrap your mind around today to start sending a flood of targeted visitors to your site.
- What shaken and stirred have to do with developing mind blowing and powerful interviews that instantly capture your customers' attention... and no you're not getting 'em loaded on martinis.
- The exact art of generating unstoppable streams of revenue with your list over and over again, and your subscribers will be happy to hear from you every time!
- How your
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: 101 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR RADIO STATION INVINCIBLE
Author: Dan O'Day
For radio station program directors only.
101 Strategies to:
- Whup the Competition!
- Inspire Your Team
- Increase Your Ratings
- Defend Your Turf
- Add Revenue
Look, I don't want you to make a mistake.
You should order this ebook only if you meet the following two criteria:
You are a radio station program director.
You're already at least somewhat familiar with my work and my approach to creating unique, winning radio.
101 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR RADIO STATION INVINCIBLE began as a live seminar that I premiered at PD Grad School.
A Few of My Favorites of the 101 Strategies
- Where to find dozens of original programming ideas not already being done in your format...in a single day... without leaving home!
- The Celebrity Hit List
- Music Stations: How to get superstar artists to volunteer to be your disc jockeys!
- Incredible motivator for your Production Director
- How your local newspaper will (unwittingly) provide you with valuable Audience Interest Research
- How to turn your bookkeeper into a member of your promotion department
- How to exploit the history of your market's "Heritage Station" - whether that station is you or your competitor!
- Historical Log Analysis
Title: Website business plan
Author: Linda Caroll
Success doesn't happen by accident
- Do you know the first mistake that website owners make? It's a mistake that they make before their site even goes up, and it dooms their site to failure.
- Do you know a really quick and dead-on effective way to see if your pricing is right? Most business owners rely on guesswork to price their goods, which is a poor method for pricing the products that you're hoping will put bread on the table and a roof over your head.
- Do you know how to calculate the finacial viability of your idea? No? One business owner that tested this plan told me that in 5 minutes, she realized she could never succeed with her idea, but she also saw a small change that could make it work.
- Do you how to use a simple chart to figure out where your traffic will come from? Because "from the search engines" isn't an answer if you don't know how to get your site to page one. My simple promo-planner chart will help you plan where to get a constant stream of traffic, which is far more effective than the "hope and pray" method.
Title: Develop Your Intuition in Business
Author: Amanda Goldston
Get **the Edge** in Business!
Finally I am going to share my secrets and show you how you can make *exactly* the right business decision with *laser sharp accuracy* each and ...every time!
Why Develop your Intuition in Business:
Some of the reasons why you might want to develop and use your Intuition or gut feeling in business:
- Understand your clients' deep-rooted objections that they are scared to voice ... and answer them, so you can negotiate a win-win situation all round.
- Tune into the true feelings and emotions of a client or an employee and really get a feeling of what is going on for them when they might not be able to express it in words.
- Know when your words or actions have overstepped someone's boundaries, so you can take immediate corrective action.
- Know in advance what objections someone might come up with to your sales and businesses proposal and be prepared for them.
- Know immediately whether an opportunity or project has potential or whether to ditch it in favor of something else.
- How to tell immediately if someone is lying to you.
- How to get an insight into the character and personality of someone you are dealing with and know instantly whether you can trust them or not.
- Get the edge in business. Know what clients and employees are going to say before they say it.
- Get a sense of the likely outcome of an event and make changes
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.95 or less).
Title: Preselling Secrets
Discover The Secrets That Earned Me $20,581.92 From ONE Affiliate Promotion Of A Seventy-Seven Dollar Product!
The competition in affiliate marketing today is fierce. Hundreds of thousands of affiliates are competing to out-sell each other for the same products.
To set yourself apart, you have to discover how to prepare your target audience so that they JUST HAVE to buy whatever it is you're offering.
Using the methods outlined in my latest report, Preselling Secrets, you can repeat the process I used to earn $20,581.92 from just one affiliate promotion.
Look. I'm not going to spend a lot of time going on and on about this. You've seen the proof above. I know how to succeed in a big way at promoting other people's products as an affiliate.
The truth is that being a "super affiliate" is a simple matter of preparing your audience for what you're wanting them to buy. This process is known as "preselling" the audience. A little up-front legwork will pay off handsomely, as evidenced by the example promotion above (and that's only one of my many very successful affiliate promotions).
The problem with most affiliates' efforts is that they do one of three things:
- Bombard their email list with promotion after promotion after (*sigh*) promotion... REALLY BAD IDEA!
- Simply send people
Ebook Type: PDF
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Six-Figure Secrets
Six-Figure Secrets: 100 Powerful Promotion Tactics!
1 Allow people to download software or ebooks from your web site at no cost. Just ask your visitors if they'll refer their friends to your web site in return. For example, you could require people to refer 3 people via e-mail before they actually download your free ebook.
2 Have a bumper sticker printed up with your web site address and other business information. Place it on the bumper of your car. People will see it when you're driving. For example, if I was having money problems and I suddenly saw a bumper sticker about getting out of debt, I might go home and visit that web site.
3 Clone your advertisements all over the Internet by allowing your visitors to give your online freebies away. Just include your ad somewhere inside them. You could also start an affiliate program and pay people commissions to run your ads. You could also give your affiliates viral marketing tools to use like ebooks or articles.
4 Have some ball caps made with your web site address and other business information. Wear them to keep the sun out of your eyes and promote your business at the same time. You could also order a large number of them and donate them to a local sports team. People in the stands at each game would see your web site address.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Joomla Template Secrets
Author: James Tan
Looking for Free Joomla Templates?
Stop Wasting Your Time! Are you tired of searching for FREE Joomla templates over and over again? Stop doing that because you're killing your invaluable time...
"Do You Want to Find Out The Websites That You Can Download Unlimited FREE Joomla Templates
and Learn The Secrets of Using Joomla Template That Joomla Pro Never Want To Let You Know?"
"Time has never been so good before, I fount out that there are 3500+ FREE Joomla Templates are available for you to download instantly today. Every Joomla Webmaster need to know these fast before they're gone.... I feel sorry if you missed this"
What Are The Advantages You May Benefit Out of This Book?
- The Special 3-Way Techniques to Spot and Avoid the Junkie Templates Websites - No more keep on registering, logging on Joomla template website just to download 1 or 2 templates! (TIPS:- Stay away from these HASSLE if you can!)
- Precise and Concise Joomla Template Directories
- Live Example How to Edit and Modify Joomla Templates - Practice makes Perfect! I'll show you the real live example on how to edit and modify Joomla templates,
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc