Title: How to Start Your Own Craft Business
Author: Chuck Smith
"Have You Ever Wondered How Much More Enjoyable Your Life Could Be if You Started Your Very Own Craft Business?"
This helpful ebook will show you how to start, run, and market a successful craft business that will allow you to earn a healthy part-time or full-time income...
Here's What's In this Craft Business Start-Up Kit
- Written with the novice in mind
Never run a business before? You don't have to worry about getting bogged down with over-complicated terms or unnecessary information. This ebook provides an easy-to-read primer to help guide you through some difficult concepts of starting a craft business and running it effectively.
- Comprehensive craft business guide
General business books don't go into enough detail about the specifics of starting, running, and marketing a successful craft business. This ebook delivers the step-by-step instructions you need to get your craft business up and running in the least amount of time.
- Excellent marketing section
Without customers, your craft business will never take off and quickly die. That's why there's an entire section dedicated to marketing your craft business. You'll see which advertising and promotional techniques will the most useful and effective methods of getting the word out about your new craft business, and for attracting new - and repeat - customers.
- Learn the ins and outs of craft
Title: Easy Money Making Ideas
Author: James Jones
Here are a few more examples of what you will find in "Easy Money Making Ideas"
- You can make $100.00 in a couple of hours with this -- a unique service you provide that will increase business in local bars and coffee houses. (see ECG #62)
- Women -- how to make money from clueless guys -- and they'll thank you for it! (read ECG #52 for details)
- Weird story of how one man made $1000.00 selling his electronic bookmarks. (No reason why you couldn't do this -- See ECG #85)
- Simple technique to Instantly increase your take-home pay -- I am shocked that more people don't know about this. (ECG #53 spills the beans on this idea)
- Odd way one man made $3267.00 rummaging through old newspapers. (See ECG #74 -- You can do this too but works best in a small town)
- New technology allows you to make money on the internet without a product, without a website and without any experience. (See ECG #91 and be sure to watch the downloadable video where I show you exactly how to do this)
- Make money with a little Guidebook you give away to car owners. (See ECG #67)
- How to make money with a very specialized - but much needed -- service you provide to people having yard sales. (See ECG #43)
- How to make money brokering a certain commodity you can find on the internet. (ECG # 66 will show you how)
- High tech multimedia service you can provide to webmasters. Simple free tools you download from the
Title: Public Domain Domination
Author: Omarra Byrd
"You Are About To Discover The WELL GUARDED SECRETS Of The Public Domain! Learn How You Too Can Create Your Very Own Line Of HOT PRODUCTS, Using Existing Content In The Public Domain, MOSTLY FREE OF CHARGE... And Perfectly Legal!"
If You Are In The Information Marketing Business, You Would Do Well To Discover THE SECRET WEAPON Of Top Marketers: The Public Domain! A Secret That Has Enabled Them To Spawn Series After Series Of HOT PRODUCTS In Their Own Name Using Content That Is Readily Available To Anyone From Within The Public Domain
Dear Professional Information Marketer,
How would you like to:
- Spawn an endless series of products of your own in any niche imaginable?
- And achieve this legally and FREE of charge or low-cost?
- Get quality, time-tested content for your products, blog, e-zine, reports, and/or more from an already available resource?
Introducing: "Public Domain Domination!"
Finally... This Is Your Golden Opportunity To Build Yourself An Endless Line Of HOT PRODUCTS In Your Name And Make A Fortune From Existing Materials In The Public Domain!
... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How To Create Great Newspaper Ads That Will Pull All The Customers You Will Ever Need
Author: James Behan
This is how to improve your newspaper ads...
Here Are Just Some of The Powerful Newspaper Advertising Secrets You Will Discover In "How To Create Great Newspaper Ads..."
- Time-tested words and phrases that adds power to your ad.
- The thing that all customers want... and how you can put it in your ads -- without this you're ad is dead in the water.
- The secret to getting your newspaper ads read that 89% of businesses don't know... and the newspapers won't tell you because it would mess up their 'system'.
- The secret ingredient you must know to ensure your newspaper advertising works like gangbusters.
- The right way to use images in your ads - get this wrong and you may as well throw your ad money out the window.
- Revealed! A little-known technique to blow your competition out of the water.
- Powerful 'insider' ad layout techniques - what works successfully and what fails miserably.
- How to write headlines that practically force people to read your ad.
- How to triple response to your newspaper advertising and stomp on your competition at no additional cost.
- How to test the effectiveness of your newspaper advertising and grow your best ads into even bigger successes.
- How to make an offer people can't refuse - they'll almost beg you to take their money.
- How to get people to buy NOW when they see your ad.
- How to
Title: Supervisors Guide to Open Systems Analysis
- The firm as a system
- Problems of complexity, uncertainty and change
- Practical guidelines to using the systems approach
- Open system approach concepts
- Includes extensive tables and diagrams
- Definition of open system terms
- Analysis of the firm as a system
- Analysis and design of systems
This supervisory ebook will enable you to perform an open systems analysis of any 'system.'
The systems or open systems approach is a highly effective technique to map your organizations internal systems and the external systems (suppliers, competitors, economy, etc) in order to inter alia look for opportunities to improve productivity.
Once you have completed your first open systems analysis you will use it again and again to collect the variables, map them and then analyze them. You will be better prepared for the future, more authoritative, better able to lead, and manage the resources you are charged with.
Use open systems analysis to analyze:
- An organization etc.
- A process or a number of processes
- A market
- A machine or set of machines
- A group of workers
- A department
- The technique is scalable up and down. That is it you can use it to describe situations and systems at both a macro and micro level. For instance, it is quite
The Road to Niches
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $5.95 or less).
Title: The Road to Niches
Author: Michael Worthington
Learn the Incredible Insider Secrets on How To Find Your Very Own Massively Profitable Niche
A complete step-by-step map to lead you through the minefields to niches that will make you money...Guaranteed!
This is a short, but extremely important letter! Be sure to read all the way to the bottom!
Have you been searching high and low for a profitable niche - but haven't experienced much luck in finding what you really need? Or maybe you've found a solution to your problem - but also found that solution to be ridiculously overpriced!
Well, here's a refreshing new idea for you, and it won't cost you an arm and a leg.
The Road to Niches is exactly what the doctor ordered. If you're wanting (or needing) to find your very own profitable niche - then don't you owe it to yourself to give The Road to Niches a good try-out?
After all, I guarantee you'll be 100% satisfied and totally excited with the results you'll get.
And here are just a few of the satisfying and time and money saving benefits you will enjoy when you have your own copy of The Road to Niches :
- The best FREE resources to research your niche...all the work has been done for you already!
- A step by step approach to brainstorming and qualifying possible
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Supervisors Guide to Productivity Improvement
Who this ebook is for
Managers, supervisors, and employees at any level who wish to reduce the work content of resources deployed in their areas of responsibility. Armed with this ebook you'll find plenty of opportunities to make improvements, then go about getting the improvements embedded as standard.
You will find the guide simple, practical and highly effective. It also provides a new outlet for your creativity and absorbing dimension to your job- a constant challenge to do things better!
- Uniformly report results using a Productivity Index (PI) from a base starting point in time
- Trend SRPs ratios and TRP ratio over time to develop and maintain improvement culture
- Simple, practical and effective techniques to improve productivity
- Quick, easy to learn techniques to measure current productivity
- Quick start checklists will save money in your organization today, next year and beyond.
- Measure and improve single resource productivity (SRP) ratios
- Includes learning objectives
- Easily measure and improve total resource productivity (TRP) ratio
- Concepts clearly and simply illustrated
- Career long skill enhancement benefit, those that improve productivity go a long way in their chosen careers
- Applicable to any business organization
- Factors that influence productivity
Title: Business Brokerage Program
Start Your Own Lucrative Business Brokerage Practice
Even If You Have Very Little Or no Money To Start!
Here's What You'll Find Inside My Business Brokerage Program...
You will literally receive an arsenal of powerful tools. You may not need all of them right away. But as you build your practice and wealth, I guarantee that you'll love referring back to them. Because every time you do, you'll find a new tool for exploding your profits and taking you to the next level.
- The Seller's Guide To Preparing a Small Business For Sale. A good marketing and promotional item that you can hand out to your sellers. It will give you an opportunity to gain their confidence, and will help them to ensure that their business gets the highest selling price possible. (Free Adobe Reader Required)
- The Buyer's "Five-Step Approach To Buying A Business". Re-print rights to a special edition of the Five-Step To Buying A Business. This is yours to freely copy and distribute to your buyers. You can personalize it and put your name as the author. (Free Adobe Reader Required)
- The Broker's Practice Management Kit. All the forms, checklists, samples agreements and contracts you need to conduct business. (Free Adobe Reader Required)
- The Broker's Guide To "Buying Businesses With Little Or No Capital". A comprehensive guide which teaches you the entire buy/sell process from the buyer's perspective. After reading this
Title: Project Success Kit
Author: Adele Sommers, Ph.D
I know you've probably experienced at least ONE of these situations...
- Your clients are chomping at the bit to get started on a new project, but you can already see that the timeline is too short and there aren't enough resources to do the job.
- Your boss has committed your time and expertise to a new undertaking, however, your team already feels that the focus is way outside of their areas of expertise.
- You're bidding on a project with a fixed budget and schedule, but the requirements are so vague and poorly defined that you feel queasy just thinking about giving an estimate.
- You've been wanting to locate a planning tool to help you ask the right questions at the start of a project, but don't know where to find a good, comprehensive one.
- You're leading a project that's ballooning out of control due to "scope creep," but no one knows a firm, yet diplomatic way to set meaningful boundaries.
- Your organization's new policies call for risk assessments on all new projects, yet your group doesn't have any idea of how to go about preparing them.
And so on...these are just some of the challenges you might have run into. You're probably wondering to yourself, "Does it really have to be this hard? Isn't there a systematic way to estimate the risks, time, and effort required to complete a project - a way that everyone can agree on and that we can... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDFAudio Included,
Title: 5-Step System For Creating 30-Second Radio Commercials
Author: Dan O'Day
DAN O'DAY REVEALS TWO UNIVERSAL TRUTHS:
Want to know the two biggest universal truths I've uncovered in the 31 different countries where I've taught commercial copywriting?
- Every country thinks there is a magical number of seconds that comprises the "optimal" length of a radio commercial.
- Every country thinks their coffee is the best, while the coffee made by their closest neighbor is sewage.
The most common commercial length is 30 seconds.
But I've taught in countries where the standard is 20 seconds.
In one South American country, pretty much all they sell is :10s.
In one Scandinavian country, the commercial length is whatever the advertiser says it is; radio stations charge by the second. Want a 17-second commercial? No problem. You'll pay half the amount that a 34-second commercial costs.
I've heard some extraordinary 2-minute commercials.
North America mostly sells :60s and :30s.
What is the "optimal" length?
Objectively speaking, there really isn't one.
As a copywriter, I like having the luxury of 60 seconds in which to spin my sales story.
On the other hand, I've written 10-second commercials I've been very proud of and that - much more importantly - made money for the client.
But the most common length sold by radio stations is 30 seconds.
Especially since a major initiative was launched by the world's largest radio group owner,... Click here to read the full description!
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (44)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc