Hot Profit Seminars
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $14.95 or less).
Title: Hot Profit Seminars
Author: Liz Tomey
"The Secrets To Planning A Money Making Seminar!"
Get the notebook paper out. Buy some binders and some dividers; pens and pencils with great erasers.
You've got a big job ahead of you. And if you plan on carrying it off as a big success while impressing your boss and/or peers, you're going to need to get down and dirty in the trenches.
Do you know what your first plan of action is? Do you have someone who is going to share all the little known, often overlooked details that you'll be held responsible for if they're not taken care of?
For someone who's never put together their own seminar, the job can seem overwhelming. And in truth, without the proper advice from an experienced voice, the job is really too much for any single man or woman.
The first step any event organizer should take when planning a seminar, is to research and find advice from someone who has done it before. Someone who can share all the nitty gritty.
Lucky for you - you can now find all the important but sometimes hard to foresee details for setting up your first conference or seminar written down in one expert course. One special tell-all course that will walk you through the process of making sure your event goes off without a hitch.
What's this course that you must get your hands on? It's called...
Hot Profit Seminars
So you've never been in charge of a seminar before? Are you nervous yet?
If you've... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Start your own Personal Trainer Business!
Section #1: Deciding Where To Train
This section shows you several different ways to set up your business and tells you the pros and cons of working in a gym, in your home or in your clients' home.
Section #2: The Equipment You'll Need To Get Started
A complete list of everything you'll need to get your business started & where to get it.
Section #3: Getting Certified
Becoming certified will give you all the education you need to be a trainer, this section shows you how to get certified.
Section #4: Setting Your Rates
A sample rate sheet and suggestions of how to get your rates set for your market.
Section #5: Marketing Your Business
Several ideas that have been proven to work to get your business tons of clients.
Section #6: Finding Your Niche
Offers ideas on how to provide your clients' a
Title: 97 Marketing Secrets To Make More Money
Author: Sandy Barris
Now, If You'll Permit Me, I'll Show You:
- Why you should always read your sales letter out loud...and even have your 12 year old nephew read it before you ever use it to sell anything...
- Why you must pick a niche or multiple niches to market to
- Why the use of "image advertising" is a complete waste of time and money yet over 90% of business people swear by
- When it makes sense to fire a customer and how to do it properly
- Using power referrals to create a flood of additional leads for you and your business
- The unique power of Google adwords...
- The secrets to capturing hundreds, even thousands of fresh leads of eager buyers of your product or service...
- The one word that can never be overused whether in a headline, subhead or body copy...
- The one person who must be responsible for the marketing of your business
- The important questions you need to ask yourself about your business...
- Simple ways to get tons of referrals...and how to systematically keep getting more and more referrals...
- How you can save thousands of dollars on research
- How to write great headlines and ad copy...
- How to use, almost free, classified ads to attract a flood of sales leads to your business...
- How to tie your marketing in with current events...
- How to offer guarantees that will increase your sales by 25% or more
- How to make
Title: Learn How To Start Your Own Gift Basket Business
Author: Lillie Louise
Get Your Share of the Billion Dollar Gift Basket Industry
The gift basket business continues to grow steadily, with millions of people, corporations, hospitals, and professionals requesting unique, theme-based gifts perfect for their clients, friends and families.
This translates into millions of gifts and billions of dollars being generated every year!
Let Lillie Louise Teach You The Answers To;
- Why is every problem an opportunity in disguise?
- What type of business entity should I become?
- What type of advertising works, what doesn't?
- What services will client's expect from me?
- What products do my customers enjoy?
- How should I market my gift basket business?
- How do I store inventory properly?
- How do I create a win-win customer service policy?
- How do I build strong, lasting relationships with my custome
Plus many other money making, success building instructions.
Title: Internet Kiosk - Business Opportunity
What you need to know about Public Internet Access Terminal business opportunities
- How much money can you make?
- Can you make money in this business?
Avoid costly errors and lost investment by reading this ebook
Save at least from $2,000 to $20,000
This 32-page ebook presents the reader with facts on public internet access terminal business (PIAT) using real life experience. A number of business opportunity sellers offer PIAT products as a lucrative opportunity. Not all (or most) of such opportunities may not be that lucrative in reality. Many PIAT problems can be uncovered by closer look at the opportunity and by actually going into the business. The ebook provides a potential public internet access operator with valuable information uncovering real PIAT facts and helping avoid many errors.
From reading this ebook you will learn the following:
- what service after sale you may expect
- what sales people tells you and what they do not tell you
- what revenue you may expect
- what problems you may face
- what other terminal owners go through when implementing the business plan
- the steps absolutely necessary to take before investing any money
- the real price of the opportunity
- the real ongoing expenses
- technical knowledge needed
- public internet access industry analysis
- other information you must know before investing any money
Title: eBay PowerSeller Tips and Tricks
Author: Michelle Jansen
So...... inside eBay PowerSeller Tips and Tricks, you'll find out about:
- working quicker.
- using smart tools that are available either cheaply or for nothing.
- the best sellers on eBay.
- secrets behind titles and subtitles.
- increasing your sales by over 30%.
- improving resources.
- gaining a competitive advantage.
- creating a better listing.
- Turn $500 (and a Widget) using eBay into $5000 in Six Weeks
- The Basics of Starting an eBay Business
- How to Increase Auction Profits
- How to Create and Automated eBay Money Machine
- Create a Full Time Income by Selling on eBay
Press Release Magic
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Press Release Magic
Introduction: Marketing to the Media Mindset -
An Overview of Why They Accept and Deny Your Submissions.
Submitting your well-crafted press release is a bit like standing behind the red velvet rope, hoping you have what it takes to make it past the doorman and gain admittance into an "A" list event. The competition is fierce, with only the best of the best making it to the editor's desk, much less into the hands of the public.
So how can you rise above all others and make your press release gleam in the eyes of the publisher? All you need is a dash of researching skills, a pinch of creative talent, and a sprinkle of media insight, and you've whipped up a blue ribbon recipe for a results-oriented press release.
The media mindset is a very powerful entity. What filters through the desk of an editor to the pulse of America is whatever he or she deems newsworthy. Scandals. Tragedies. Triumphs. From international terrorism to Cousin Cathy's canine hero, the media hold all the cards when it comes to what we do and do not know.
They also decide, to a certain degree, the influence each story has on the public by the size of space they assign to it. Readers are obviously going to focus on a half-size, front-page feature article more than they will a 10-line blurb buried in the back of the local section. Placement is crucial because it determines how close your news will get to the reader's eyes.
Fortunately, news sells. So... Click here to read the full description!
Title: How to Start Your Own Machine Quilting Business
Author: Chuck Smith
"They Laughed When I Said I Was Starting My Own Machine Quilting Business, But When They Saw My Customer's Quilts Piling Up..."
This helpful ebook will show you how to start, run, and market a successful machine quilting business that will allow you to earn a healthy part-time or full-time income...
Here is a summary of the benefits you receive:
1) Comprehensive machine quilting business guide
General business books don't go into enough detail about the specifics of opening, running, and marketing a successful machine quilting business. This ebook delivers the step-by-step instructions you need to get your machine quilting business up and running in the least amount of time.
2) Written with the novice in mind
Never run a business before? You don't have to worry about getting bogged down with over-complicated terms or unnecessary information. This ebook provides an easy-to-read primer to help guide you through some difficult concepts of starting a machine quilting business and running it effectively.
3) Excellent marketing section
Without customers, your machine quilting business will quickly die. That's why there's an entire section dedicated to marketing your new business. You'll see which advertising and promotional techniques will be the most useful and effective methods of getting the word out about your new machine quilting business.
4) Industry statistics and... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Practical Report Writing System
Author: Daryl Grant
- Do you worry that your poor grammar may make your reports look unprofessional?
- Do you often wonder if there is a better way to structure your reports to give them more impact?
- Do you often sit staring at a blank computer screen wondering where to start?
- Do you often procrastinate, putting off writing reports because "it's just too hard"?
- Do you have difficulty finding the right words to make your reports clear and easy to understand?
- Do you feel that your reports are so complex that no one but you is even going to understand them, let alone act on them?
Chances are, if you're anything like my students you would have answered "yes" to many of the questions above.
And it's not your fault. You see, the trouble is, you never get taught how to write a report that is clear and concise, that gets the results that are intended. And without the proper training, the end result is often confusing at best, and sometimes downright embarrassing. And every one of my students has faced the same frustrations as you - because they were never taught a structured, logical process to make report writing easy.
I'm constantly amazed when I go into organizations to train managers and staff in report writing, at the number of reports I see that are:
- poorly laid out - they are confusing and sometimes down-right dangerous
- lengthy and complex - they are hard to read, hard to understand,
Business Tips Guide Collection
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: Business Tips Guide Collection
As you probably know, most e-books these days are packed with fluff and filler, designed to pad the e-book out, purely to justify a higher price tag.
Our special Business Tips Guide Collection is a refreshing change,featuring nothing but concise powerful business tips to improve your business.
This great collection features a total of Over 200 valuable tips, packed into eight concise guides covering a range of important business topics.
Here's the details of each guide - and to give you an idea of what to expect, I've even included an example business tip from every guide...
Little Known Net Business Advice
Example: You could offer your potential customers a bonus coupon when they buy one of your products. It could be a coupon for another product you sell. For example, you could say, "Free Bonus! A 30% Off Coupon For Our New E-book! How To..." Another example, "Free Bonus! My Good Friend (their name) Is Allowing Me To Give A Free 40% Off Coupon For His New Product (product name)!"
Secret Selling Blueprints
Example: Use a "P.S." at the end of your ad copy. This is where you either want to repeat a strong benefit or use a strong close, like a free bonus. For example, "P.S. You can get (product),... Click here to read the full description!
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc