Start Your Own Lucrative Business Brokerage Practice
Even If You Have Very Little Or no Money To Start!
Here's What You'll Find Inside My Business Brokerage Program...
You will literally receive an arsenal of powerful tools. You may not need all of them right away. But as you build your practice and wealth, I guarantee that you'll love referring back to them. Because every time you do, you'll find a new tool for exploding your profits and taking you to the next level.
- The Seller's Guide To Preparing a Small Business For Sale. A good marketing and promotional item that you can hand out to your sellers. It will give you an opportunity to gain their confidence, and will help them to ensure that their business gets the highest selling price possible. (Free Adobe Reader Required)
- The Buyer's "Five-Step Approach To Buying A Business". Re-print rights to a special edition of the Five-Step To Buying A Business. This is yours to freely copy and distribute to your buyers. You can personalize it and put your name as the author. (Free Adobe Reader Required)
- The Broker's Practice Management Kit. All the forms, checklists, samples agreements and contracts you need to conduct business. (Free Adobe Reader Required)
- The Broker's Guide To "Buying Businesses With Little Or No Capital". A comprehensive guide which teaches you the entire buy/sell process from the buyer's perspective. After reading this ebook, you'll know all you need to know about buying and selling businesses, including how to buy them with no money down for your own investment purposes. (Free Adobe Reader Required)
- The Broker's Fast Start Guide To Selling Your First Business. Your daily business-building program during your first 30 days. (Free Adobe Reader Required)
- Business Valuation Software. This Excel Workbook has all you need to value any small business. (Microsoft Excel Required)
- Business Financing Kit. Includes the Small Business Guide to Financing Resources, the Insider's Guide To Finding And Obtaining Grant Money, the Business Plan Primer, and a sample business plan. (Free Adobe Reader Required)