Fear No Mirror! Build a Butt you will be Proud of!
The Exact Workouts that Fitness Pro Jessica Rumbaugh has used to get stunning results...
You’ve probably tried many different workout routines that promise a better Butt
Could they have been missing one or all of these important factors?
- Not Enough Rest Time in between exercises or workouts to ensure you don’t burn out
- Insufficient Resistance, Tempo and Volume to really stimulate the glute muscles and make a difference in the shape.
- No Progressive Overload approach that makes sure you gradually work up to more challenging exercises
Build a Butt takes a realistic approach to training and makes sure the you get the best results in the safest and smartest way possible
By using the Short but Intense workouts in Build A Butt you can spend half the time getting way better results!
You need a program you can use for LIFE, not just for short term. Build a Butt is designed for busy professionals, for beginners, for Mom’s, knowing that we all have struggles in life and we can’t spend hours at the gym! That’s why I’ve designed the “At Home” Version of every single workout, so in case you can’t make it to the gym, you’ll still be doing workouts that can change the shape of your Butt! Plus the nutrition plan included takes the guess work out of eating for your goals and makes it super simple.
- The program guide is both a PDF Manual AND a DVD so that you can learn all about the program before you begin. It includes the Warmup and Cooldown recommended before and after each workout.
- The Nutrition Guide includes a Grocery List of every food you should be eating while on this program. The 3 day quick start meal plan is complete with macronutrient and calorie counts to help you navigate the best portions for your goals.
- In the Phase 1 Manual you’ll have the best workouts for beginners, but there are modifications mentioned on all exercises and complete video tutorial to make sure you’re working out at a level that works for you.
- Phase 2 is where the real hard work begins! In this phase you’ll be challenging yourself to lift heavier and harder than before and really seeing the results start to show.
- In Phase 3 you’ll be fine tuning your results It’s a customized phase to make sure you get exactly the results you want!