Family living off the grid discovers how to power their car for less than $20/month (if they paid electricity bills)
Today we live 100% Off-Grid and drive Electric Vehicles
No we don't own one of those fancy new hybrids. We learned how to convert our cars to run on electricity at a cost we could afford. We figured out how to do it all for hundreds of dollars, not thousands of dollars. We had to.
And in so doing we figured out how to get 100 miles out of a single charge!
I would like to share with you exactly what we discovered and how we get such tremendous mileage from our revolutionary homemade electric car.
Would you like to discover:
- Step by Step How To Convert a Car To Electric.
- How To Clean Up The Environment
- How To Get Massive IRS Refunds
- How to Cut Fuel Costs to Nearly Zero
Can I tell you a secret? We're not very mechanically inclined. We needed a lot of help with this project. And we made a ton of mistakes. But, in all of those mistakes we learned something we can pass on to you so you don't have to make the same mistakes we did, all those years ago when we started out.
Here is what we promise:
- We promise that you will be completely satisfied
- Anyone can build their own electric car regardless of skill
- It will look good
- You can drive up to 100 miles on a single charge
- Your electric car will easily travel at freeway speeds
- For only a few hundred dollars you will have an electric car that rivals anything the large automakers can produce