Family Living Off the Grid with Renewable Energy teaches you how to build a wind generator (and solar panels) and save thousands.
For the past 15 years our family has been living off the grid with only solar and wind power. After building our own home we turned our attention to the problem of finding alternative energy options for our home that we could afford.
Today we live 100% Off-Grid with our Wind Generator and Solar Panels
In the process we figured out how to help others do the same thing!
I would like to share with you exactly what we discovered and how we built our own wind generator.
Would you like to discover:
- How To Get Massive IRS Refunds
- How to Cut Fuel Costs to Nearly Zero
- Step-By-Step How To Build A Wind Generator
- How To Clean Up The Environment
- Step by Step Plans to Build Solar Panels
You Can Build A Wind Generator
You are here because you are probably trying to decide if you can learn how to build a wind generator yourself.
Are you wondering...
- Are home made wind generators comparable to store bought models?
- Can we get reliable, easy to follow wind generator plans?
- Can I build my own solar panels inexpensively too?
- How long will it take to build a wind generator?
- Are the parts to build a wind generator easy to find?
- How much will a homemade wind generator cost?
The simple answer to all of your questions is - 'You can build a 1000 watt homemade wind generator for under $100 (including the wind generator plans ! ) in about 2 weekends and all of the parts are readily available and quickly obtained.'
15 years of Research and Development packed into one book... Why spend thousands on a new wind generator when you could simply build your own with our easy to follow plans.
As we set to work on writing out the very best wind generator plans, specifically for someone who new absolutely nothing about wind generators we set out the following challenge as our guidelines.
- can be made from readily available material
- can be built for under $100 USD
- produce over 1000 watts of power
- are tough enough to endure the tough Canadian climate or anywhere in the world
- are easy to build and assemble
- and it has to look good
- the plans are easy to read and follow
Why pay up to $4000 for a new wind generator when you can build one for under $100?
Find out just how easy it really is. Yes you can do it, a great family project .Just click the following link to see our January Special, a substantial savings over our everyday low price of the wind generator plans... and remember it now comes with over 3 hours of video instruction.