Breastfeeding Help offers you a complete and effective technique that will teach you to deeply latch your baby and breastfeed without pain within minutes for a contented baby and an end to sore nipples.
Breastfeed your baby confidently and latch without pain and learn fast effective solutions to common breastfeeding problems. Master a range of baby care techniques including wrapping, bathing and dressing your baby with Breastfeeding Help’s instantly downloadable videos.
All you need to know in expert, easy to follow videos, including:
- In depth latch and breastfeeding demonstrations with a real mother and real baby.
- Breastfeeding techniques to end sore nipples
- Techniques to maximise each feed for a full and contented baby
- Tips to increase your own breastmilk supply
- Expert advice on knowing how much milk is left in each breast
- Information on how your breasts will change during pregnancy
- Baby massage and bath demonstration with a real newborn
- Understanding Mastitis and how to prevent it
- Baby dressing and wrapping techniques with a real newborn
- How to express and store breastmilk
How to latch and breastfeed your baby
- Find out exactly how your breasts will change during your pregnancy.
- Discover the secret to pain free breastfeeding with the deep latch and detailed demonstrations for you to achieve this on your next feed.
- Understand how will it feel when your milk ‘comes in’ – no more uncertainty
Learn your milk supply
- Find out how to increase your own breastmilk supply.
- Discover how to maximise each feed for a fuller, happier baby.
- Learn how to avoid Mastitis.
- Find out how much milk your baby will need when you are not breastfeeding.
- The best way to express and store breastmilk.
Baby care for Dad’s and Mum’s
- Learn how to maximise the bathing experience for your baby beyond washing.
- Full demonstration on the art of baby massage. Find out how to relax your baby so they have a deeper, longer sleep overnight.
- How to best dress your baby from nappies/diapers to clothes and socks.
- Tips and secrets for successful baby wrapping to keep your baby feeling snug and secure.