Breastfeeding Made Easy
- Natural Remedies - Hundreds of natural breastfeeding diet SECRETS and TIPS doctors recommend! Benefits of breastfeeding, how to breastfeed, and natural remedies for common breastfeeding problems!
- Breastfeeding Problems & Solutions Cracked nipples, low milk supply, sore nipples, engorgement, mastitis, leaky breasts, nursing strike, thrush, hyperactive letdown, nipple confusion, nursing on one breast, weaning and much more!
- 38 Complete Chapters - Secrets new moms need to know to avoid common breastfeeding problems including benefits, diet, tips, myths, how to guides, positions, problems, creating your nursing area and lots of other great advice!
- Low Milk Supply
- Cracked Nipples
- Sore Nipples
- Leaky Breasts
- Nursing Strike
- Hyperactive Letdown
- Nursing On One Breast
- Nipple Confusion
... & Much More!
Find instant relief and lasting cures for common breastfeeding pain and problems:
- Sore nipples – Many causes along with the natural remedies for relief… Key to getting rid of nipple pain is prevention. First step is to practice good positioning and latching.
- Nursing primarily on one breast – How to teach your baby feeding patterns: When breast feeding there are a lot of conditions and problems that could arise to make breastfeeding more difficult when feeding on one breast.
- Breast Engorgement – This can be quite alarming, but be calm and follow my steps… Engorgement does not typically happen during the ‘training wheels’ period. However, once the milk supply starts and the baby really starts getting the hang of breastfeeding positioning then it is time to watch out for engorgement in your breasts.
- Leaky breasts – Solution come easier by thinking ahead! When your body is producing milk, it is natural for your breasts to drip, leak and sometimes spray milk everywhere. This messy part of nursing is actually a blessing for in disguise.
- Mastitis – Read the facts I’ve received from the specialists and physicians: While it is possible that any woman could obtain mastitis it is most common in breastfeeding moms. Mastitis has two stages – one non-infectious and another infectious one.
- Clogged milk ducts – Is your bra or feeding schedule clogging your ducts? Milk ducts in your breast are almost like a straw for babies. While there are plenty of these ducts to go around it can still be quite painful when one of them becomes blocked.