No Time To Exercise?
- Get the Same Results as if You Drove to the Gym every Day and did a 1 Hour Aerobics Class. Please Read on and Let Me Tell You How.
- Get in Shape Right at Your Desk!
- Discover The Fastest, Easiest, Most Convenient Way To Get Into Fantastic Physical And Mental Shape
You Need 30 Minutes Of Exercise Per Day To Stay Out Of The High Risk Group
Thirty minutes of exercise on most days of the week takes you out of the high risk group. Without regular exercise you are at very high risk of dying from cardiovascular disease, developing diabetes, developing high blood pressure, suffering from depression and anxiety, and a host of other dangerous conditions.
The Center for Disease Control has stated:
- Physical activity need not be strenuous to achieve health benefits.
- Greater health benefits can be achieved by increasing the amount (duration, frequency, or intensity) of physical activity.
- People who are usually inactive can improve their health and well-being by becoming even moderately active on a regular basis.
THE BENEFITS OF REGULAR PHYSICAL ACTIVITY:
Regular physical activity that is performed on most days of the week reduces the risk of developing or dying from some of the leading causes of illness and death in the United States. Regular physical activity improves health in the following ways:
- Reduces the risk of dying prematurely.
- Reduces the risk of dying from heart disease.
- Reduces the risk of developing high blood pressure.
- Reduces the risk of developing diabetes.
- Reduces the risk of developing colon cancer.
- Reduces feelings of depression and anxiety.
- Promotes psychological well-being.
- Helps reduce blood pressure in people who already have high blood pressure.
- Helps older adults become stronger and better able to move about without falling.
- Helps control weight.
- Helps build and maintain healthy bones, muscles, and joints.