Will YOU benefit from bone broth?
- Do you have arthritis, joint pain, and muscle aches or weak bones?
- Do you suffer from gastrointestinal symptoms such as gas, bloating, reflux, heartburn or GERD?
- Do you suffer from allergies and food sensitivities?
- Would you like young looking skin, strong nails and shiny hair?
- Have you been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease such as celiac, diabetes, Crohn’s or multiple sclerosis?
- Do you need a boost in memory and performance?
- Do you struggle when you are under the weather because you don’t want to take antibiotics?
- Are you looking for help with fertility and/or libido?
- Do you crave a warm soothing beverage to replace highly caffeinated or high caloric beverages?
If you answered “YES!” to any of these questions, YOU will absolutely benefit greatly from bone broth!
Bone broth helped me to alleviate many of the same problems that you are experiencing – gastrointestinal symptoms, joint pain, allergies, food sensitivities, fertility and more.
Bone broth supports digestion, heals the gut, and improves symptoms from allergies, arthritis and autoimmune conditions. It supports immune status, detoxification and healthy functioning of the liver, kidneys, brain, heart and nervous system.
A sample of the many health conditions broth benefits
- Reflux, heartburn and GERD
- Gas and bloating
- Maldigestion of protein and carbohydrates
- Muscle aches and spasms
- Arthritis and joint pain
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Allergies and food sensitivies
- Mental and psychological disorders
- Autoimmune diseases such as celiac, diabetes, Crohn’s and multiple sclerosis
In Bone Broth: A Recipe for Health, you will learn:
- What is the Paleo Diet and Lifestyle? - We think consuming real food is the first step to optimal health. Then comes fitness, sleep, stress management and other health promoting lifestyle changes. The paleo diet provides the ideal template to adapt your lifestyle according to these healthy principles.
- What is Bone Broth? - How does it differ from ‘Soup,’ ‘Stock,’ or ‘Bouillon?’ How do you make it? We even include a “Bare Bones” recipe that you can prepare on a ‘work day’ with minimal effort. How can you easily incorporate Bone Broth into your daily routine? Perhaps a yummy curry or chili sounds more appealing?
- What are the Health Benefits of Bone Broth? - We will astound you with the many ways that Bone Broth heals us and the endless conditions it benefits: aging skin, allergies, anxiety, arthritis, inflammation, irritable bowl syndrome, pregnancy and many more.
- How Do You Make Bone Broth? - 15+ Bone Broth recipes printed with permission from several of the leaders of the whole foods and paleo diet movement including Mark Sisson of Mark’s Daily Apple, Jordan Reasoner of SCD Lifestyle, Christa Oreccio from The Whole Journey, Sally Fallon Morrell from the Weston A. Price Foundation and Vanessa Romero from Healthy Living How To.
- What Kitchen Tools & Supplies Will You Need? - No need for alarm, you most likely have the necessary utensils in your cupboards now. We’ll simply provide some guidelines and tricks for making preparation as simple and nutritious as possible.
- Quick-Reference Cheat Sheets - A collection of “Cheat sheets” will let you easily and quickly reference the most important facts, tips and tricks for nutritious and delicious Bone Broth. These include:
- Top 10 Bones for Nutrition and Taste
- Top 10 Reasons to Consume Bone Broth
- Top 10 Bone Broth Myths (our version of a FAQ)
- Top 10 Tips and Tricks for Gelling
- Top 10 Ways to Incorporate Bone Broth into Your Day
- Top 10 Populations that Benefit from Bone Broth