"ATTENTION: If you have a Boer goat business or you are about to start one this may be the most valuable letter you will ever read..."
"Warning: Don't Even Think of Raising Boer Goats Until You Read This Ebook to Proven Profits with Boer Goats!"
Here's what you'll discover...
- The 8 most useful and informative websites on Boer goats (as recommended by successful Boer goat farmers)
- The key differences between Boers and other breeds of goats in terms of temperament, ease of breeding, and diseases
- How often you need to have a head-to-toe check-up by the vet
- Exactly how many goats you should start with
- When you need to intervene to feed a newborn kid (this tip alone could save the life of your new kids!)
- What medicine to give your newborns and does right after birth
- How to know if does are ready to breed
- Why one seasoned breeder prefers winter babies over spring babies
- How to tell when your doe is about to give birth
- The 2 health and feeding steps to take as soon as your does have given birth
- What "flushing" is; how it can quickly expand your herd; and the best ways to do flushing
- Proven ways to increase your chances of having triplets
- How to tell if your doe needs help giving birth, and two ways to help her
- Why it is ESSENTIAL that you write a business plan (includes a fill-in-the-blanks business plan template that can use to get going right away!)
- What items you need to have in your Boer Goat First Aid Kit
- The best place to buy your first goats
- The single most important thing you need to do to protect your profits
- The exact weight that buyers like to buy meat at
- The single most important thing a new farmer can do to jump-start their herd
- 8 things to look for in a good buck
- One surefire way to get your does to bond with their newborn kids
- The top ten "lessons learned" from experienced Boer goat farmers on their best decisions and worst mistakes - and what advice they'd give to new farmers just starting out
- The one reason you don't need a lot of bucks to grow a big herd
- Exactly how much time it will take you to be profitable
- One unusual way to tell if a goat is sick
- 7 things successful Boer goat breeders look for in breeding stock
- Why you don't necessarily HAVE to buy a buck to start your Boer goat operation
- And MUCH, MUCH more!