Title: All About Powerlifting
BECOME STRONGER THAN EVER STARTING NOW
Powerlifting can test your constitution, discipline, will, and dedication. It can push your body to its limits, and show you your best. Strength is the foundation for athletic performance, and powerlifting being wholly devoted to it’s cultivation can help you reach and break barriers not only on the platform but on the field.
The definitive book on Powerlifting, everything you need to know about the sport and it’s practice as well as how to translate it to your athletic performance.
- Detailed strategies and training programs to improve the powerlifts
- Learn how to master the competitive lifts
- The rules of competition
- Detailed interviews with some of the strongest men and women to ever walk the planet
- Extensive nutritional information to help you look and perform your best
- Learn how to manipulate your weight for weigh-ins
- Learn how to properly warm-up in the gym and in a competition
- Strategic plans for selecting the proper attempts in a competition
- Guidelines on how to perform your best on meet day
- Extensive lifter classification system for each competitive lift for men and women
- Learn how to use powerlifting to improve sporting performance for all sports
This one of a kind book is dedicated to bringing out the strongest individual you can be, to help you reach new athletic... Click here to read the full description!
Title: The Trouble Spot Training
Now You Can Use The World's ONLY 3 Phase Training System Proven To Target Your Most Stubborn Body Parts and Transform Your Trouble Spots – All While Quickly Burning Fat and Building Lean Muscle.
Yes, starting TODAY you can instantly coax your most difficult body parts to transform - all while achieving your ideal body shape WITHOUT performing thousands of useless crunches or WASTING your hard earned money on dangerous creams, pills and potions.
Even if you;
- Have tried expensive spot reducing gimmicks
- Have failed miserably in the past
- Have been working out for years (or hardly at all)
- Have skinny guy's syndrome
- Have considered getting implants
- Have terrible genetics and a slow metabolism
- Are over the age of 40 (like me!)...
Most trainers and dieticians are DEAD WRONG when it comes to transforming trouble spots and are actually causing you more harm than good!
Today’s Most Popular Workouts Are STOPPING You From Transforming Your Trouble Spots and Targeting Your Worst Problem Areas
And you want to know the best part?
This isn't some "elite method" reserved for competitive athletes, fitness models, and bodybuilders with superior genetics.
YOU can use the EXACT same techniques to produce the exact same results – regardless of your genetics.
Believe it or not…these results are achieved... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Healthy Mind, Fit Body
Author: Kevin Koskella
"Discover how to maximize your fat burning while you achieve the body you deserve."
Lose stubborn fat permanently & gain happiness without wasting lots of your valuable time!
Here is a small sample of what you will get in this revolutionary book and a peek of what to expect:
- What mainstream High-Carb Low-Fat and calorie-restriction diets don't tell you that makes a huge difference in your body's fat-burning potential
- Why diets don't work and how you can avoid this pitfall
- What is the optimum nutritional balance for Triathlon or Endurance Training
- Discover the keys to preventing wrinkles and looking younger
- How to successfully lose your addictions to foods that make you fat
- What type of fats help you lose weight and boost your immune system, and which ones to avoid
- The falsehoods that are promoted about exercising hard to burn calories and why this is an inefficient way to lose weight.
- 7 items to look for in a grocery store that can do wonders for your health
- Fat-reducing workout techniques that will leave you feeling energized instead of beat up
- What men should know about reducing and eliminating love handles and belly fat
- What women should know when it comes to weight lifting and reducing fat in problem areas
- The 2 main supplements you'll need to slow the aging process
- The one thing you need to know about
Title: Size & Strength System
Author: Yufeng Yang
The One Technique That Gives You Virtually Unlimited Muscle Growth and Immense Strength
A scientifically-backed, gym-tested 12 week program that guarantees LEAN muscle gains, SKYROCKET your strength, improve your cardio so you can work-and-work. Shock yourself with what you can do in a matter of 12 weeks, as you SEE AND FEEL improvements in each phase.
To recap what you will get with this program
- Why old-school stretching as a warm-up sucks, makes you WEAK and puts you at risk of injury.
- The how, why and what behind the program that allow you to get the guaranteed lean-mass and strength gains in the 12-weeks.
- How to PROPERLY warm-up so that you are STRONGER and reduce the risk of injury.
- A nutrition program that OPTIMISES your hormones for MAXIMUM GROWTH while MINIMISING fat gains
- A nutrition lesson without the fluff so you know how to eat, what to eat and when to eat. Most importantly, how to adjust it so that it works for YOU. If you struggle to get enough calories, you will learn how you can get those additional calories easily. This nutrition plan works in synergy with your training to fuel your workouts and give you the growth you desire.
- What supplements to take, what supplements to not waste your money on, when to use which and why you need to use it. I also give you recommendations that I have used and approve of so that you won’t need to waste time trying to
Reviewed by Satish on 2016-03-13
My Rate 4
Your abs is the best indicator to your health. Wait, if you have shabby hanging abs then there is trouble for sure and you should start concentrating on fitness programs. There might be many such programs which are for sale both online and offline friends but wait. . what matters is the one which works the most. This particular book will give confidence first for anyone who want to try the methods as they are simple and easy. Must read for everyone.
Reviewed by james on 2011-02-11
My Rate 5
fantastic weight loss product
Reviewed by karen on 2010-07-23
My Rate 5
Read all 5 reviews...
Leave a review and rating!
Title: From Fat abs to Flat Abs in 10 Days or Less
Author: James Penn
Have you been struggling trying to flatten your stomach and firm up your abs? Is it holding you back from the things you want to do in life?
I imagine the majority of the population are unhappy with the excess fat around their stomach, but very few have the will power to do anything about it and even fewer have the know-how to achieve a flatter stomach and reduce abdominal fat, whilst also firming up their abs.
Today that's going to change however. By downloading the free report from this website you will discover how to:
Develop the will power to embark upon a training regime that will improve your quality of life considerably by eliminating the one thing holding you back - your flabby abs!
Discover the simple 10 day abdominal exercise workout routine that will enable you to burn stomach fat and firm up your abs and notice remarkable results within just 10 days.
Discover the five simple, yet powerful abdominal exercises to flatten your stomach and leave you with a more toned abdominal area.
Discover the perfect time to exercise to achieve maximum results by burning the most fat around your abs.
Discover the sure-fire way of achieving your goals every time so that you can achieve the results you desire.
Rating: (4.8 after 5 votes)
Title: Free Download of Personal Development Software and eBooks
Author: Boris Clair
A new eBook to get rid of beer belly and ugly fat, but also to improve your health.
This eBook helps change your nutrition habits.
Full of tips on what the weight loss industry generally forgets to tell you, this new eBook reveals the secret of self management to change your taste and enjoy healthy food.
Read it and you will stop feeding and sickening yourself with junk food.
Rating: (4 after 3 votes)
Title: Muscle Building 101
Author: Jacob Stern
Bodybuilding is the process of developing muscle fibers through various techniques. It is achieved through muscle conitioning, weight training, increased calorie intake, and resting your body as it repairs and heals itself, before restarting your workout routine.
Workouts are designed to focus on speciific muscle categories or groups, and foods are consumed with the intention to build the bodys metabolism and increase overall mass.
Some people refer to weight training as strength training. While they are not exactly the same, the are both similar to each other.
The basic priniciples of weight training are pretty much the same as those of strength training..
Equipment used in weight training includes barbells, dumbbells, pulleys, and stacks in the form of weight machines or the bodys own weight as in push ups and chin-ups.
What you eat is also a big factor in gaining muscles, its actually said that gaining muscle is 70 percent what you eat and 30 percent working out.So knowing what exactly to eat can benefit you a lot.
Rating: (5 after 2 votes)
Reviewed by naome Dominguez on 2017-09-30
My Rate 5
Having this book and family members here to support me in the fight of quitting smoking. This book is great.
Reviewed by redone111 on 2016-03-09
My Rate 5
This is really great ebook hat have manny good tips help you tostop smoking
Leave a review and rating!
Title: Stop Smoking Sydney: 3 Secrets to Quit Smoking
Author: Adam Arnold
Once you start smoking and it became your daily habit, it will be difficult for you to quit. You also cannot control your cravings on cigarettes. Many smokers have tried to quit smoking however it does not last for lifetime. There are many things that can influence your quit smoking plan. There are peer influence, occasions, and your own self. In peer influence, your friends who is a smoker can influence you by giving you a stick of cigarette. In this situation, you may start smoking again. Also, when there is an occasion, some may offer you drinks and also cigarettes. In this way, you may not control your cravings to smoke again. Either way, if you have a great will power to stop smoking, this document may able to help you. I am a quit smoking specialist and there are many patients that I helped in quitting their smoking habits. I gather all the information based on their experience and arrive in this findings. In this document, I share three useful steps on how you can conquer your cigarette smoking addiction.
Rating: (5 after 2 votes)
Title: 5 Familiar Bodybuilding Troubles-Which Do You Want To Overcome?
Author: Richard Hargreaves
A FREE 32 page ebook that identifies several widespread bodybuilding problems....and how you can overcome them. Written by former Mr Australia Richard Hargreaves. Says Richard " I have released the new Ebook in ebook format and have done this as a FREE service to encourage more people to continue a lifetime commitment to health and fitness. Many gym goers are apt to throw in the towel if they can't make significant continual progress in obtaining their ideal body. This valuable book provides solid scientific advice to break through sticking points, and psychological truths to build mental muscle and keep them on the path"
The special ebook investigates five of the most common road blocks that a bodybuilder or fitness enthusiast encounters in their quest to build muscle and lose fat...and what they can do to conquer them. Says Richard "I have trained 9,800 clients over a 3 decade period as a personal trainer and during this time I have discovered some common problems...nasty hindrances which stop an individual from reaching their full physical potential"
The ebook is comprised of five parts, and covers topics such as overtraining, under eating, stretching, mental focus and optimal post workout nutrition.
In the stretching section of the ebook, Richard reveals one of his secrets for achieving rapid muscular growth. To get your FREE copy of the ebook, visit http://ironpower.biz/download.htm
Rating: (4.5 after 2 votes)
Title: Instant Muscle Advantage
Your no-nonsense ebook to building maximum muscle in minimum time with the least amount of effort… scientifically based and real world tested by former Mr Australia and personal trainer, Richard Hargreaves.
Just Add Water (and a little sweat)” covers 4 main areas. Author considers these the 4 key elements to muscle building success: Exercise, Attitude, Diet, and Ergogenics (performance enhancers). The exercise section reveals a secret muscle building training routine that has proved to be the most effective for packing on muscle fast that Richard has come across in his 3 decades of experience.
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (4.5 after 2 votes)
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (499)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
29 Body ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $316.35)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc