Title: Get Ripped Abs At Home
Author: Kiley Lynch
Here's How Normal Guys Like You Are Getting Rock Hard, Ripped Abs In Just 60 Days!
...By Training Just 3 Minutes Per Day, All From The Comfort Of Their Own Home...NO Equipment or Fancy Gadgets Required!
In this program, I break down the fundamental details of each region of the abdominals, as well as the BEST exercises for each. These techniques will get you ripped abdominals in the shortest amount of time possible. Inside you'll discover:
- The 7 best exercises for your upper abs, obliques, and lower abs (21 exercises in total)
- How to get "eight pack abs" rather than just six pack abs. Even the top fitness models in the world don't know this secret!
- A ninja time saving trick that allows you to BURN FAT in addition to sculpting your abs (this is an absolute GAME CHANGER).
- Why 97% of people train their abdominals WRONG (and have no idea they are doing it!). Making this one simple change will literally TRIPLE your results in less than half the time!
- A series of 3 minute, 4 minute, and 5 minute ab workouts that have been tested and proven to get SHREDDED ABS in just a couple of short months.
And much, much, much, more...
Title: Huge Arms Fast
Author: Paul Becker
Build Huge Arms Fast with Old School Arm Building Workouts
Bodybuilding Historian Rediscovers Lost Secrets of Building Huge Arms Fast
These Amazing Old School Arm Building Secrets Can Add Up To 2 Inches To Your Arms In Only 8 Weeks!
Old school bodybuilders had so many secrets just on building arms, that you could write a book only on that subject.
If you really want to build arms so big that they actually shock people you need to check out the exclusive information that's collected in this awesome book...
The information that's crammed into this amazing new book is some of the most important information you'll ever read when it comes to building massive biceps and triceps.
Here's just some of what you'll learn...
- How to build huge arms fast without using steroids
- What are the best exercises for biceps and triceps
- Should you use heavy weights with less reps or moderate weight for more reps
- How to get big arms that literally fill up your sleeves
- How to get amazing arms even training at home
- How often should you train your arms
- How to build bulging biceps and hanging triceps
- The best combinations of sets and reps
- For biceps should you use a straight bar or an ez curl bar
- How to get the right balance between biceps and triceps
- A workout program that can add up to 1/2 inch to you arms in one day
Title: Achieving Total Muscularity
Author: Steve Davis
We’re very proud and excited to present a terrific ebook by one of the greatest classical bodybuilders of all time, Steve Davis. Achieving Total Muscularity is a complete volume that tells you in detail how to train for the unique brand of proportion, symmetry, aesthetics and definition that made Steve’s physique one of the sensations of the 1970s. The ebook contains a wealth of Steve’s hard earned knowledge, and while it was written with the information he gained from the 70s and the 80s.
Steve lays out in exquisite detail how to train, including how to set up your workouts, what to eat for maximum success and health, how to do the exercises, and he holds nothing back. There are unique workouts, exercises, as well as rare insights into the building of a championship physique.
This ebook can be valuable whether you are a collector or bodybuilder or just an athlete or fitness person who wishes to improve. A great ebook by a great bodybuilder.
Title: Homemade Muscles
Get strong & lean without going to the gym
In this eBook you will read about how went from being an unhealthy skinny-fat guy to getting back in a great physique without even leaving my house and using only a pull up bar.
The only equipment I would recommend you having for this workout plan is a pull bar.
I just offer you a motivational workout plan coupled with coupled with realistic nutritional advice. Nothing more, nothing less!
All the muscle I had as a professional athlete was gone and I felt that I was living in a sick depressed body.
Depending on which of the workout plans I offer you in this eBook you will pick you still have to workout hard 3-4 times a week for an average of 50 minutes.
Title: ABS: The Secret Revealed
Author: Lazar Angelov
- Still struggling with those extra pounds of belly fat?
- Trying to achieve the perfect abs?
Hold your breath buddy because I have the ultimate solution for you. "ABS: The Secret Revealed" is not just a book I wrote to finally answer people's questions, it's much more than that. It is the result of many years of working out, tons of books read and A LOT of changed lives through my personal training program.
Every single day I receive hundreds and hundreds of messages from my fans asking me how did I do it, how did I achieve the perfect abs and get ripped as a beast. In my book I am finally revealing the secret behind the way I did it and the way many people I have trained through the years did it.
WHAT YOU GET:
- MEAL PLANS PLUS 50+ RECIPE SUGGESTIONS
- THE ULTIMATE 5-PHASED ABS DIET
- THE EXTREME 5-PHASED SIX PACK WORKOUT ROUTINE
- 19 EXCLUSIVE BONUS VIDEOS
- MOTIVATION TECHNIQUES
Title: Elbow Mender Pro
Author: Hans Christian
"Discover How To Eliminate Tennis Elbow in 4 Weeks or Less"
No BS system, 100 percent based on science.
Physical therapy, Corticosteroids and Surgery have scientifically been proven NOT to work. I will show you the data.
In this book and video system that you can implement from your home, you'll discover the formula for healing your epicondylitis
-Increasing bloodflow, reducing irritation
-How To Know How to get the most from your doctor
-When to do what, (the reason Physical therapy is failing) on massage techniques, lengthening and strengthening
-How to trigger away points of tension
-How your neck is involved and how to solve it
-How to avoid stressful situations and lighten grip
-How to strengthen the interscapular muscles and prevent injuries in the future
-A-Z everything you'll need to know about Tennis/Golfers and other overuse injuries
Trying the next new thing will leave you frustrated!
Go ahead, and check out this groundbreaking No BS. Solution
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: 2 x 4 Maximum Strength
Author: Bret Contreras
THE MOST EFFECTIVE TRAINING PROGRAM FOR MAXIMUM STRENGTH AND MUSCLE
The stronger you are at a certain body weight, the more muscle you’re going to carry. And more muscle at a given body weight means less fat. Less fat means more definition. You need a program that’ll boost your strength as quickly as possible. Look no further, 2 x 4 is the ultimate program for maximum strength and muscle.
2 x 4 is not simply a training program; it’s an entire resource. In order to ensure that you’ll be receiving the best program possible, in the past year and a half, I have:
- Read hundreds of journal articles on maximum strength training
- Joined the strongest gym in Arizona to mingle and talk shop with powerlifters, strongmen, and weightlifters
- Conducted an extensive analysis of anecdotal knowledge of maximal strength training by reading and watching hundreds of articles and videos of leading experts in the fields of powerlifting, strongman, weightlifting, and general strength training
- Analyzed every popular maximal strength training program to note similarities and differences in program design variables
- Analyzed hours upon hours of video footage of elite strongmen, powerlifters, and weightlifters
- Conducted numerous experiments using EMG, force plate, and video capture
- Revamped and modified the 2 x 4 program for 18 straight months until I was finally
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Visual Impact Muscle Building
Author: Rusty Moore
Gaining 20 pounds of muscle is NOT impressive if 15 pounds of that is on your butt, thighs, and waist.
Why Simply Gaining XX Pounds of Muscle "Wherever it Winds Up" is Not the Route to An Attractive Body!
Gaining untargeted muscle is easy and over-rated. The problem with following the standard advice of concentrating on the "big 3" lifts (deadlift, squat and bench press) is that it will most likely create a terrible looking, bulky physique.
Just a Few of the Topics I Cover in this Course...
- Why simply training heavy and using "progressive resistance" doesn't guarantee that you will add muscle mass. Here is what does...
- A detailed explanation of what a mass building set "feels" like. This way you can be sure that each set actually builds the muscle instead of just making you sore.
- Why lifting heavy is better for tone and lifting light is better for mass. Almost everyone gets this switched around...get this right and you will be able to create the perfect look.
- How to specialize on a lagging body part without over-training...turning your weak body parts into strong points.
- A "bonus phase" strategy that will pack 5-10 pounds of fat free mass quickly onto your physique right before an event...insuring shrink-wrapped skin and full muscles.
- How to split up your routine if you don't want to add mass to your legs, hips, and butt...& how to structure routine if you do need to add size
Title: SpecForce Alpha - Tactical Fitness System
Author: Todd Lamb
Discover the Previously Non-Disclosed System that Special Operators and Real-Life Action-Heroes Are Using Right Now to carve Rock Hard Bodies and Maintain Mission Readiness — With Zero Equipment!
Inside the SpecForce Alpha program, you’ll discover covert muscle building and fat loss secrets like…
- The stealth Target Focused Muscle™ technique that forces ripped muscle growth quickly, using your own bodyweight!…
- The exact 7-day training cycle responsible for the year-round rock hard physiques of virtually every special forces operator around the globe…
- The precise set and rep scheme to dramatically increase your natural Growth Hormone production that quickly accelerates fat loss…
- …Including why it’s fine to drink beer and eat manly foods like burgers and pizza without sacrificing your physique or performance…
- Exactly what and when to eat, based on your personal Marcronutrient Profile, to keep your testosterone levels optimal…
- 2 spec ops mindset and focus “shifting” techniques to instantly make you look, act and even think like an Alpha Male…
- Exactly how to build the kind of functional strength spec ops guys use to lift loads as much as 9 times their bodyweight… Without ever stepping foot in a gym…
- Detailed video coaching on the perfect execution of every single fat burning,
Title: Deceleration Training to Prevent ACL Tears
Are You Looking for a Proven System for Preventing ACL Tears that will Keep Your Athletes Healthy and Performing at Full Speed All Season Long?
This Easy-To-Follow System Has Helped Thousands Of Athletes Prevent Major Knee Injuries.
Here is Our Step-by-Step ACL Tear Prevention Program
- Box Deceleration Work:
In this section, you will learn how to use a plyometric box as the first step for teaching an athlete which muscles to emphasize for deceleration.
- Deceleration Stop Positions & 5x5 Drills:
Now, you will discover the three main stopping positions that your athletes must master for proper deceleration of the body.
- 5x5 Drills with Defensive and Offensive Take-offs:
In this stage, you will understand exactly how to train proper change of direction skills after the correct deceleration techniques have been learned.
- Power Runs with Forward Accelerations:
Now that deceleration has been emphasized for several weeks, it is time to improve re-acceleration with Power Runs.
- Power Runs with Defensive & Offensive Take-offs:
At this point in the program, we will take Power Runs to another level and ramp up the speed and directional demands of the sports your athletes compete in.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
29 Body ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $316.35)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc