Do you feel like every time you send your resume, it goes swirling into a black hole, never to be seen again? If so, you're not alone. Most job applications get lost in the flood of responses. That's because there's just so much competition.
What if you could stand above the crowd? What if you could get the attention of employers before the competition and avoid the crowd?
It's totally possible. It's just a matter of avoiding the mistakes that leave you working hard and getting nowhere.
This guide will show you how to:
- Discover companies you really want to work for -- not just the ones advertising jobs.
- Unearth job opportunities no one else knows about.
- Spot and avoid the mistakes that make you invisible to hiring managers.
- Use recruiters and headhunters to your best advantage.
- Take 6 simple steps that will maximize your online presence.
- Build an extended network of colleagues who can all help each other.
It's time for a new approach to your job search. An approach that will help you take control of your future by being creative, proactive, and strategic. An approach that will get you noticed, fast.