The Hot dog industry is a multi-billion dollar industry. Last year American hot dog vendors collectively earned more revenues than most countries in Asia, Africa and Europe. Hot dogs are in huge demand, with over 18 billion hot dogs sold every year in the US alone. This offers real job security. No doubt it is rightly called "recession free" business.
The Black book will show you the secrets to succeeding in the hot dog industry. It is the only book in the market which combines the real-world experiences of top hot dog vendors from Seattle, New York and Chicago.
The book will answer all your questions about setting up a hot dog venture. We guarantee you this is the only book you will need to succeed and be the best hot dog vendor in town.
The book provide information in straight-forward manner with links, resources and pictures. It covers everything including:
- The Seven Steps Process
- Deciding on a Menu
- Naming and Registering your Hotdog Cart Business
- Obtaining Necessary License and Permit
- Food Safety
- Shopping for Equipment and Tools
- Shopping for Supplies
- Financing your Business
- The Three L's Location, Location and Location
- Marketing and Advertising
- Festivals and Events
- How to Get Free Training in This Business?
- Exit Strategy
- Concluding Thoughts
- Sample Monthly Statement
- Sample Daily Sales and Expenses
- Sample Proposal
The Black Book offers Bonus Information:
- How Can You Cut The Associated Overhead Costs?
- How to Sign up the Mega Money Making Events?
- How To Attract The Best Employees To Build and Grow Up Your Business?
- How To Get Into a Festival That Was Locked-in By Another Hot Dog Vendor?
- How To Get Free Training From a Hot Dog Vendor?
- How to Buy the Hot Dog Cart?
- How To Cook Famous Chicago, New York, Seattle and Texas Style Dogs?
- How To Find Used Hot Dog Carts?
- Monthly Expense Tacking, Inventory Tracking, Inventory Re-ordering and Several Other Useful Sheet?