Bird Watching For Beginners Ebook
Title: Bird Watching For Beginners
"Get In Touch With Nature! Bird Watching is Said To Be The Most Relaxing And Peaceful Hobbies That Anyone Can Do. Don't Pass On The Ebook That Can Make You An Expert Birdwatcher!"
This E-Book Will Give You Hints, Tips, And The Know How To Find Certain Birds As Well As Identifying Them. This Ebook Is Not Only Perfect For The Amateur Bird Watcher But It Also Gives Great Information To The Professionals To.
Dear Bird Lover:
Have you ever listened to the birds singing outside and wondered about the awe and joy that is our world? We can discover a lot about the human race just by observing the natural world around us.
A great way to do this is to explore bird watching as a hobby.
The theatre of nature is opened up to you through this wonderful hobby for an entire lifetime! Bird watching is the very best kind of fun. It's easy, inexpensive, healthful, and satisfying.
Henry David Thoreau once said,
"Any day that you don't go for a walk and enjoy nature is a wasted day."
He couldn't be more right.
Bird watching is growing in popularity around the world. In fact, it is only second to gardening! To the average person, bird watching may not seem to be too exciting or even insightful, but oh how
wrong that image is!
Birds give us beauty, entertainment, observational skills, and so much more! It can be very challenging to identify species of birds. With this ebook, we'll show you different ways you can not
only identify birds, but how you can discover about their unique traits and even the songs they sing!
You Can Even Make Friends By Bird Watching!
And we're not talking about feathered friends! There are bird clubs all over the world. These are people who have learned that bird watching is about so much more than looking at birds. It's
about studying their movements, enjoying their songs, and noticing their habitats.
Joining one of these clubs can be the doorway to a whole new world. A world that's full of information, appreciation for nature, and fun!
Bird clubs offer ways for your discover more about birds and the world around us. They also often plan exciting bird watching trips that can take you to new and exciting places as you notice new breeds of birds that you can't find where you live.
Enter A Whole New World!
That's the world of nature and the majesty of birds. From the wren to the eagle, you'll gain a new appreciation for not only the bird as an animal, but the bird as a part of our whole world.
We have compiled an amazing manual to bird watching in "Bird Watching For Beginners". The title really says it all. It's a way to get started in bird watching in one definitive ebook being made
available to you! You don't have to spend excess time and money looking for advice on how to get started. We've got it all here!
What's included in this ebook?
- What to look for in a good pair of binoculars
- The equipment you'll need
- Bird watching etiquette
- Appreciating the songs of birds
- Tips for identifying birds
- Attracting birds to your back yard
- Landscaping for birds
Bird watching is a simple sport, but it is a sport! It requires practice, concentration, and skills to become adept at it. The beginning bird watcher can't go out one time and know exactly what kind of birds they encounter. It takes time and practice and - above everything else - patience!
Because you don't need special equipment to watch birds, you can literally do it anywhere - parks, forests, even your own backyard! Discover what other birders already know - bird watching has more benefits than you can ever imagine.
In "Bird Watching for Beginners", you'll discover:
- How to recognize a bird by their song
- What to look for when identifying a bird
- How to use a field manual when bird watching
- Making your own bird bath to bring the birds to your own yard
- What type of bird seed to use and how certain seeds can attract specific birds
- How to make your own bird house
- The best ways to landscape your yard to attract birds
What can you expect to gain when you start your bird watching journey? So much!
- Satisfaction. Birding invokes our primeval hunting instincts. It delivers all the satisfaction of
- Fun. Big fun. Something deep seems to get fulfilled. A connection is made with the immense beauty of nature.
- the hunt, even though the prey itself escapes unharmed. Birding is the perfect sport for the 21st Century.
- Family. Birding unites people across generations. By taking up birding, parents or grandparents can introduce their children to an interest in nature that will stay with them all their lives.
- Health. Birding gets you vertical. It gets you outside and walking. But it's effortless, because your attention is on the birds. After a little birding, you've usually covered quite a bit of ground.
- Companionship. Birding is the ideal social activity. A birder need never be lonely. Nearly every community has a birding club of some sort. And because birders love to share their knowledge, newcomers are always welcome.
- Solitude. Birding is also the ideal solitary sport. There's a special pleasure in going out alone to bird. Your mind settles down. Your senses open up, and all nature seems to become your friend. Birding is a sport of many moods, and it serves the causes of companionship and solitude equally well.
Ebook Type: PDF
|How To Care For Your Pet Bird|
Author: Joel Murphy
|Aromatherapy for Beginners - 5 Oils Toolkit|
Author: Kyley Zimmerman
Category: Health, Remedies
|Drawing Animals in Pencil|
|The Beginners Guide to Fitness And Bodybuilding|
Author: Marc David
Category: Body, Fitness
|Blackwork for beginners|
Category: Crafts, Hobbies
|The Beginners Guide to Stylist Marketing|
Author: Erika Clarkson
|The Beginners Guide To Cutting Hair|
Author: Nadine Visscher
Category: Hobbies, Jobs, Manuals
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc