All About the Bichon Frise Dog Breed & The Important Things You Need to Know
Here's a sneak peak at some of what you'll discover in "Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Bichon Frise"
- Learn the Bichon Frise origin and history (you will be amazed at how this delightful dog came about). Not many other dog breeds can boast the "international" reputation of the Bichon Frise.
- Find out all about the characteristics of the great Bichon family.
- Discover why if you're thinking of owning a bichon, you will be first attracted to its gentleness, sensitivity, playfulness and loving nature. Learn all about the temperament of the Bichon and how to ensure you "pick" a Bichon that has these characteristics.
- You will be amazed at what diet your Bichon should be getting and what common foods at home can kill or seriously harm a Bichon! (Everything about a Bichon's dietary needs is clearly explained)
- Learn how to choose your new family member. Never choose a Bichon just because "they look cute". It needs careful scrutiny, a lot of thought and a loads of information from the owner of the dog or the breeder you're buying it from.
- Breed Standards. Both experts and newcomers to the Bichon will find our extensive explanations of the breed interesting and useful.
The Bichon Frise Insider's Guide ebvook includes the following topics;
- Finally understand more about Bichon skin allergy problems. Skin allergies affect many Bichons. (Discover ways to better deal with this).
- Learn how to recognize a good breeder quickly and easily. This could save you plenty of money and heartache later on.
- Learn quick and easy tips that prevent hair "knotting". Saves your expensive grooming costs.
- Understand Reverse sneezing This often misunderstood minor condition is clearly explained with simple solutions.
- To give your Bichon the best you can and to get the best from your Bichon, you need to train him/her while they're at a very young age.(extensive proven techniques described in detail)
- Discover exactly how to care for your Bichon when you first get home. (Remember the first 4 months are the most important in the life of your dog)
- Learn how to set up an effective training program
- Identify why Bichons require "crate" training: Most owners make this mistake.
- Learn all about toilet training. In depth coverage given to this often misunderstood topic. (If your Bichon is soiling the floor there is a proven training method inside that really works)
- What to expect at the vet office and how to ask the right questions
- Understand why your Bichon may bark too much: Perhaps, unknowingly, you trained your Bichon to bark excessively, and now he's got into that habit. (Learn common causes and more importantly how to quickly restore the peace and quiet!)
- Learn the importance of socialization of your new puppy. So many owners get in wrong in the first few months and then suffer for years. (vital detailed information provided)
- Understand "separation anxiety" and how to manage it best
- Discover how to quickly and easily teach you Bichon to walk on or off a leash in public. This new 10 page training regime has just been added and is full of excellent tips.
- Discover how to overcome fear and aggression in your Bichon.
- Know how to groom your Bichon from day one. Many owners use the wrong products which harm their Bichon. (Once learned properly grooming becomes much easier)
- Discover why the number one problem among dogs of all breeds is poor dental care. Bichons are no different (discover how to help prevent tooth loss)