Earn Money as a Professional Wedding Planner/Consultant
Learn From Jeri Joynor...
- The wedding ceremony rehearsal.
- Selecting where the wedding will take place. (The venue)
- Selecting wedding ceremony music.
- Selecting trustworthy wedding vendors (the bridal shop, florist, caterer, limousine company, photographer, printer, etc.
- Selecting the wedding date.
- Planning the wedding reception.
- Managing the wedding processional and recessional, &
- Locating a wedding officiant; A minister, rabbi, etc...
- How to prepare a wedding budget.
- How to prepare a time-line schedule.
- Advice for planning the wedding ceremony.
- Acquiring the marriage license.
Wedding reception activities (receiving line, speeches, dance, bouquet toss, cake cutting, and so forth.
How to negotiate contracts and save money, etc...
Now, let Jeri Joynor show you how to...
- Structure it for maximum profits and efficiency.
- Prepare a wedding budget.
- Plan traditional weddings, as well as, untraditional weddings.
- Plan the wedding reception.
- Plan and manage the big event (the wedding ceremony.)
- Place the things you need into a wedding planning contract.
- Mold the wedding planning process into manageable steps.
- Market your own wedding planning business.
- Manage your wedding planning business.
- Make the best use of your time.
- Keep your wedding planning business organized.
- Have a successful first meeting with the bride and groom - plus, things you should always discuss with the bride and groom at your first meeting.
- Grow your wedding planning business.
- And more...