Has Social Media Taken Over Your Life? Or Worse... Someone You Care About? Are You Secretly Exhausted From Battling Your Dependence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram And Beyond? Now Is Your Chance To Win Back Your Life From The Jaws Of Social Media… Guaranteed
I created a different strategy for battling this insidious enemy. I knew that it was going to be a tough challenge, but I had a few secret weapons up my sleeve that utterly destroyed social media addiction and kept it out for good!
This system has been fine-tuned by years of research and is backed up by the latest findings on this evolved form of behavioral addiction. If you have tried to beat your habit before and have failed, this will work for you.
Want to see more of Beat Social Media Addiction? Let me give you the grand tour:
Module 1. Understanding Social Media Addiction
- Discover if you have this addiction yourself. There are accurate ways to determine if a person is simply enjoying social media or if social media has become the focal point of one’s life.
- Find out what social media addiction really is and how to begin fighting it so it doesn’t take over your life
- Delve into the complex issues behind social media use and ultimately, I will reveal to you how you can break free from the cyclical traps set forth by social media addiction
- How does social media addiction negatively impact a person’s life? What can you do so it doesn’t take over the important dimensions of your life?
- Peek into your own future after you have permanently broken your social media addiction – the truth will surprise you!
Module 2. Taking the First Step: Acknowledgement
- The social media addiction test is specially designed to take into consideration the varied after-effects of this behavioral problem.
- Are you addicted to social media? Take my specialized addiction test to find out if social media has crept up and has begun terrorizing your life from within.
- I will also show you how you can create clear priorities so that you will have a reliable roadmap for your journey back to recovery. Recovery in the context of social media addiction is complete freedom from the shackles of abused technology!
- What is your quality of life at this point in time? Find out by taking a full inventory of what is happening in your life.
Module 3. Step Two: Commit to Change
- I will help you establish better routines and priorities so you can begin discarding your old priorities in favor of more productive ones.
- Gain full access to a 7-step Power Program that you can use to rebuild your life after you’ve become trapped in social media addiction.
- Rediscover life unshackled by social media. Find out how you can reclaim your real social life, family life and career through productivity strategies. Having trouble focusing at work or at home? This is the module that will help you normalize your life once again.
- Your health as a social individual is on the line here, so I have also created specific strategies that will help you taper your own use of social media. You will also learn about abuse triggers and how they affect your behavior and decision-making ability.
Module 4. Step Three: Subconscious Mind Retraining
- How to use meditation to balance the mind and emotions. A person’s addiction to social media is often preceded by emotional turmoil, stress and other personal problems.
- Uncover the links between your current behavior and the true state of your subconscious mind. Is your subconscious mind working toward your best interests or is the opposite taking place?
- Meditation can help clear the fog brought by personal problems so you can work through these separate issues in your life without resorting to the temporary high brought about by abusing social media.
- Find out how creative visualization can be used to improve your mental state so you can reclaim your time and life. Tired of the emotional burdens and frequent distractions brought about by social media? Now you can use creative visualization to your advantage.
- Bring the full power of the Law of Attraction to melt away social media addiction. Use a special LOA technique to remove the bindings of social media addiction for good.
- Seal your success with positive affirmations. Positive affirmations are used to reinforce new ideas and values in the subconscious mind. I will show you what type of positive affirmations are needed to deal with behavioral addictions such as social media addiction.
Module 5. Step Four: Make Up For Lost Time – Recovery
- The blame game has no place in your journey to recovery. I will show you exactly how you can recover from social media addiction without having to deal with painful pangs of guilt and self-blame.
- Understand the role of forgiveness in your journey to full recovery. Are you feeling guilty about all of the time you’ve spent using social media? This guilt can hamper your recovery and can even cause some people to revert to old behavior.
- How to reconnect with the important people in your life. People who have become addicted to social media are often at a loss as to how they can start reconnecting with people in the real world.
- It’s different in the real world – this is probably one of the reasons why people find it difficult to reconnect with others after dealing with social media addiction. You can’t really shut off the real world the same way you can block Facebook contacts or Twitter followers.
- The digital world of social media is comforting and generally speaking, people have full control of what they see. A person who had been posting something unsavory can be blocked or deleted easily from a Facebook newsfeed, or perhaps un-followed on Twitter.