Inside "Barbecue Secrets Revealed!" you'll discover all types of exciting tips. From how to make the ultimate rubs and sauces... to what supplies you'll need. From how to barbecue baby back ribs that taste even better than the ones served in famous restaurants... to how to tell when your grill is at the perfect temperature for the meat you're preparing!
Here's a sneak peak at what you'll discover in "Barbecue Secrets Revealed!":
- The proper way to mix fish and meat
- Should you have your grill on while smoking meat? (for dry smoke?)
- The best way to use Liquid Smoke in a Roaster
- How a brick BBQ cooker is built. Learn the best way to go about it. (and what you need to ask yourself before you do!)
- How to get the skin on pork to crisp without burning
- Can a propane BBQ be used to cook with indirect heat?
- Should the membrane be taken off the ribs before or after smoking on the grill?
- In the market for a new grill? (It's all about choices. Heat grates? BBQ rocks? Other?)
- How hot the fire should be for different meats (discover this tip and you'll save entire meals!)
- The hottest temperature you can achieve on a BBQ grill
- How to make pulled barbecue from a pork roast (or any pork cut) on a regular indoor stove
- When BBQ'ing ribs, is it best to slow cook them over low heat or cook them over very high heat?
- Learn why green pecan wood can make meat taste bitter
- The absolute easiest way to smoke fish on the grill!
- How to barbecue pork ribs so they don't come out tasting like roast!
- The right way to prep a new BBQ
- How to choose the best wood for BBQ (Oak? Hickory? Apple? Pecan?)
- All about smoking meats (including how to know when they're done!)