Bad breath can ruin your sex life, damage your career and seriously affect relationships with the people closest to you.
Bad breath is mainly caused by an excess of anaerobic bacteria in the mouth, these bacteria emit fetid gasses the foulest of which is hydrogen Sulphide and Methyl Mercap, which has an odor so strong it’s added to natural gas to alert people to leaks.
Stress affects your body chemistry and you’ve guessed it – this can lead to bad breath. And as we feel stressed at times like interviews, client meetings and going on a date - imagine if the first impression you make is – your breath smells!
- Does milk or coffee leave a bad taste in your mouth?
- Is your mouth frequently very dry?
- Do you have post nasal drip?
- Is there a white coating on your tongue?
- Do people frequently offer you breath mints?
- Is your saliva thick?
If you’re not experiencing success in your career and social life and you can’t understand why - perhaps it's because you have bad breath.
As a qualified therapist I am constantly amazed by people who reject simple solutions to their problems.
7 reasons why you should buy this ebook.
- Why mouthwash and breath mints can make it worse
- The surprising causes of bad breath
- When “odd” breath smells are dangerous to your health
- How eating disorders affect bad breath
- What you should know about tongue piercing before it’s too late
- How to get to the “root” of the problem
- What single item you can chew to cleanse your breath