"My Golf Buddies Called It The Luckiest Day Of Putting They Had Ever Seen. There's No Way I Could Tell Them That Luck Had Nothing To Do With It."
The Same Way I Fixed My Game Overnight!
Using the Banana Putting System, you'll learn:
- How To Quickly Identify The Perfect Speed For Any Putt
- The Difference Between Being A Great Putter, And Making The Ball Go In The Hole
- Why You Need To Stop "Reading The Green"
- Exactly Why You Have Good And Bad Days On The Green
- Why Having A Perfect Putting Stroke Does You No Good
- Why Most Pro's Idea Of Practice Is A Waste Of Time
- Why Reading The Line Is A Complete Waste Of Time
- How To Make Putts With A Range Ball And Putter From The Local Putt-Putt
- A Fool-Proof Method For Being Quiet And Calm As You Address The Ball
- How All The Things You've Been Doing To Putt Better Are A Waste Of Time
I'll Prove That You Can Putt As Well As Tiger Woods!
What's The Zoom On Your Camera Got To Do With Great Putting?
That is just one of the radical concepts presented in my system. Some of this stuff is so different from what you've read in books, and seen on TV. No one has ever told you to look at putting this way.
Here's a few more:
- How To Use Your Feet To Gather Information, And When To Ignore Them
- How Your Playing Partners Will Willingly Help You Beat Them On Every Hole
- Why Your Stroke Isn't Bad, Your "Strokes" Are
- Why Great Putting Begins In The Fairway
- How To Quickly Turn Around A Bad Putting Day, Before The Next Green
- Why You Miss So Many Putts On The Low Side, Even If You Know The Break
- What's A Radio Have To Do With Great Putting Success?
- How To Use Feelings Of Fear And Nervousness To Your Advantage
- When Having "Rabbit Ears" Is A Good Thing
- How To Make "Putting Like A Sissy" Work To Your Advantage
- 5 Key Pieces Of Information You Need To Have Before Every Putt
- How To Properly Use Your Eyes