Baby Shower Ultimate Planner's Lists
Every baby shower hostess has a lot on her plate when it comes to planning. Lists make her job a lot easier.
That's why I created the Ultimate Planner's Lists for the busy hostess. Now you can be organized and relaxed when planning your next baby shower.
Six lists and worksheets that are a MUST-HAVE for easy shower planning are:
- The Budget - It's important to budget so you don't spend more than you intend to. With this form, you will estimate your costs and be able to compare them with what you actually spent.
- Shower Gifts - The Mother-to-Be will appreciate this list that keeps track of who brought each shower gift.
- Responsibility List for Co-Hosts - Keeping up with the To-Do List for your Co-Hosts will be a snap with this list where you'll assign responsiblity for the decorations, guest list, games, inviations, etc.
- Baby Shower Planning Calendar - Starting with 6 Weeks Before the shower and counting down to 15 Minutes Before, this ultimate checklist is vital for staying organized and making sure everything is completed in a timely manner.
- Hostess Must-Have List - This is a checklist of "extras" that you may not think about, but should have at the shower (aspirin, scotch tape, trash bags, etc.)
- Guest and RSVP List - Having an organized guest list makes your job of sending invitations and keeping track of RSVPs a whole lot easier.
Bonus to the "Baby Shower Games"