Baby Safety Tips - Keep Your Baby Safe All Year Round
"Learn How To Keep Your Baby Safe In All Situations Without Having To Be On "Parent Watch" 24/7!"
Here's a sample of some of the things you'll learn:
- How to properly install baby furniture, baby safety latches and baby gates. Doing a shoddy job with these things could be deadly.
- What to look for when buying a baby monitor for your home. The most expensive brands are not always the best!
- How to make sure your child is safe even when they are with someone else. You really need to read this chapter as most accidents happen when your child is in the care of other people.
- You will learn how to simply and easily reduce the risk of accidental poisoning by making a few simple changes around the house. I even give you a checklist on what to look out for around the house.
- You will learn everything you need to know about travelling safely with your baby.
- How to make delicious easy to make home made baby food yourself. It really doesn't take a lot of time at all and I give you plenty of step by step recipes to follow!
- Learn what to look out for when buying toys for your children. You really need to have your detective hat on when your buying an infant or small child toys, and this tips I show you will make that job a little bit easier.
- You will learn everything you need to know about crib and mattress safety. I nearly made a fatal mistake myself by puting my boy's crib near a window!