Are You Tired of Hearing; "You Look Fine To Me, How Can You Be In So Much Pain All The Time?"
Learn How You Can Avoid Further Fibromyalgia Syndrome Pain and Increase Your Energy Levels, Literally, In As Little As Just 7 Days!
This is where, Self Help for Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue fits in, this ebook answers many of those questions you still have.
There's a lot of nonsense out there. Honestly, there are too many "experts" or "specialists" who really don't understand what you are going through because they don't take the time to really listen to you.
Is this really beneficial for you? Have you truely gotten better yet? Do you feel like you should have made more progress by now? These specialists should realize what I've said for years:
- Diet and balanced nutrition play a critical role in easing your pain.
- Stress management helps with your Chronic Fatigue.
- Altering your lifestyle will help your pain dramatically.
- There is a good chance you will experience other health side-effects from long-term medication use.
- Educating yourself plays a key component in getting better.
- You cannot eliminate fibromyalgia pain with medication alone and do you really want to be on medication if you don't have to?
Here's a quick look at some of the topics that Self Help for Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue will educate you on:
- Thyroid and Adrenal Glands: these glands are playing an important role in your symptoms. Learn how you can help these glands function more optimally to relieve your symptoms.
- Sleep: simple, yet powerful strategies to help you sleep better which in turn will help you manage your fibromyalgia pain and fibro fog better.
- Dietary and Supplement Recommendations: nutrition plays a vital role in our overall health. Learn how making a few small, easy changes in some KEY dietary areas will make a BIG difference in how you feel.
- Your Current Medications: learn how your current fibromyalgia medication that is supposed to help your symptoms, might be contributing to your overall discomfort.
- Conditions related and contributing to Fibromyalgia symptoms such as: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue and Restless Leg Syndrome . You'll learn powerful ways to combat these conditions.
- Hands On Treatments: learn how these different forms of manual therapies can be applied to relieve fibromyalgia pain. Many you can do in the comfort of your own home.
- Stress: stress contributes to fibromyalgia pain and symptoms in a big way. You'll learn different approaches to combat this enemy.'