Originally published as a series of articles, "As a Grain of Mustard Seed" by Wallace D. Wattles is a short story that can best be described as a fictional "case study" of the practical application of Wallace D. Wattles' principles.
Here are just a few of the many important things you'll learn in "As a Grain of Mustard Seed" by Wallace D. Wattles:
- Why the "best" people in the world are often not the wealthiest, healthiest and happiest people in the world!
- Why everything seems to go wrong anytime you begin to move forward and what you should do about it!
- Why almost everyone is wrong about work quotas... dead wrong!
- What to do when you feel overcome by doubt and fear!
- What it means to be "really" married!
- The truth about borrowing money!
- The true cause of sickness, poverty and suffering!
- The three things you must have faith in if you are to get what you want... one of which will make you practically invincible and render failure literally impossible!
- The single most important thing that's necessary for you to get what you want!
- The single biggest mistake married couples make and how to avoid it!
- The single best financial investment any business owner or self-employed person could possibly make (and chances are it's not anything you might think it would be)!
- The one and only way to create love!
- How to use your mind to reach and "impress" the mind of another!
- How to successfully overcome *any* crisis... financial or otherwise!
- How to put things in their proper perspective when a situation "appears" to be hopeless!
- How to know the "right" thing to do when you're not sure what to do!
- How to guarantee every single thing you do will be a success!
- How to become the kind of person who always seems to be in the "right place at the right time"!
- A simple, sure-fire way to judge opportunities!
- A simple technique for using your subconscious mind to get what you want! ...and much MORE!
Bonus to the'' Powerful Life''