Title: How To Contact Your Favorite Celebrities and Get Them to Answer
Step-by-step instruction to success
This Book will show you that you can have the power to contact almost any celebrity in the world. It doesn't matter whether it is the star of the silver screen, your favorite singer, a basketball legend, or even the President of the USA. You have the opportunity to make yourself known to the celebrity world, and it can all be done quickly, easily and better yet at no cost! This guide will show you step-by-step, exactly what to do and how to do it, with real-life examples and tips.
Get their autographs, endorsements or just become pen-pals
After giving you all the tools you need to contact the celebrities, this Book will show you exactly what you can receive: free autographed pictures, endorsements for your ventures, or even become pen-pals or real life buddies with them!
Title: Curso de Guitarra Para Principiantes
Imagina Si Pudieras Tocar Guitarra Acústica o Eléctrica Fácilmente y Sorprender a tus Amigos.
Un Nuevo Sistema, Creado por Profesor Experto Te Ayudará de la Manera más Simple y Eficaz a Tocar Guitarra en aproximadamente 60 Días
QUE CONTIENE EL CURSO DE GUITARSIMPLE ?
- No es necesario descargar los videos, puedes entrar cuantas veces quieras desde Internet.
- Como afinar la guitarra. Acústica y eléctrica simple o con puente tipo Floyd Rose.
- Para guitarra eléctrica... como tocar Power chords.
- Como tocar todos los acordes básicos. Mayores,menores,sostenidos bemoles y los más usados.
- Después de procesar tu pago,TIENES ACCESO INMEDIATO POR INTERNET las 24 horas. El sistema te lleva a la página donde están los 17 videos.
- Técnica e improvisación con escala de Blues.
- Cómo corregir el sonido cuando una nota suena mal.
- 17 videos instructivos descargables empezando desde cero que explican..
- Los videos tienen explicaciones de texto adicionales que aparecen en pantalla en el momento indicado.
- Como tocar guitarra ACUSTICA.
- Pistas musicales dentro de las clases para asi practicar los ritmos como en una banda.
- Escalas básicas.
- Como tocar
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Salsa Dancing Course
Author: Emily Estrella
"Now YOU Can Learn To Dance Salsa Easily From Home with 6 Hours of One-on-One Coaching! Experience The #1 Online Salsa Dance Class!"
Now ANYONE Can Learn Salsa Quickly From Home! The PROVEN, ACCELERATED Salsa Course with Over 100+ Step-By-Step Videos Plus Private Coaching That Beats All Other Salsa Dance Classes!
With these fantastic 6 (yes, SIX) hours of salsa classes on DVDs, this salsa dancing mastery system will take you step by step through the entire learning process.
It's the most jam-packed and intensive salsa dance class you'll ever experience...
- Step-by-step Salsa video dance instruction presented in an easy-to-follow, fun, social and energetic way.
- Over 6 hours of video lessons that teach the basic steps and then guides you through more complicated Salsa dance patterns. In minutes, you will cover the foundations and be ready to dance some of the most popular Salsa moves.
- 3 different teachers covering 4 styles of salsa dancing - Cali Style, Cuban "Casino" style, New York "Mambo" Style and the popular Miami Style.
- Master the fundamentals of Salsa with timing and footwork - Step by step instruction on how to get fun salsa patterns going...
- Suitable for BOTH beginners and intermediate dancers as well as men and women routines. There're video lessons are various difficulty levels. We cover every aspects of what Salsa is all about.
- All lessons introduces a sequence of steps,
Ebook Type: Video
Title: Photography Explained
Author: Ken Duncan
The secrets to taking photographs with the WOW factor.
In Photography Explained you will discover:
- The key to image quality.
- How to choose your digital camera: what really matters.
- The principles of focal length, angle, lens speed and focusing.
- How to set wide angle or tele effect.
- The truth about lenses.
- How to master the power of light.
- How to make light work for you - instead of you chasing it.
- The secrets of shooting raw.
- Aperture explained in plain English.
- 'The Matrix Method' - easy way to freeze or blur your photos like a Hollywood director.
- The right and wrong way to use shutter.
- 6 fundamentals of capturing the depth of field.
- Your camera's controls demystified - NO jargon!
- How to choose ISO sensitivity (3 points to check, plus a simple 5 level comparison chart to help you get it right).
- And few warnings about them.
- Understand light meter patterns.
- A simple way to determine the ideal exposure.
- 6 common scenes that DEMAND exposure compensation.
- How to capture the magic of light.
- How to 'harmonise' your camera with your object - so you almost can't fail.
- A photography mistake that could KILL you (I'm not joking).
- And how to make sure yours have it.
- Why most photos lose the WOW factor when moving from computer to
Title: The Architect’s Guide to Design Fee Psychology
Author: Ian Motley
Although many of us believe that we make financial decisions based on rational financial criteria, this is seldom the case. This ebook introduces 5 key concepts from the field of Behavioural Finance to demonstrate the crucial role that emotions play in the design fee proposal and negotiation process. By providing both ‘real world’ examples and academic studies, readers will discover the role of emotions and learn about the strategies required to maximize the profitability of their business through more effective fee proposals and strengthened client relationships.
This ebook contains 36 pages, 9 chapters. Each chapter specifically addresses different areas of research from the world of Behavioral Finance while reviewing real-life examples from nearly 15 years of contract management and fee negotiation experience. The following is a list of chapters included in the ebook:
- Important contributors to the field of behavioural finance
- Your fee may not be as important as your clients would have you believe
- It’s all about differences not absolute values
- Value is relative to origin
- Financial decisions are influenced by arbitrary numbers
- Sometimes you can’t even give money away
- Losses and gains provoke different financial behaviour
- Perception, not value, governs price
This ebook provides readers with the following learning outcomes:
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Landscape Photography
Have you ever wondered how professional landscape photographers manage to get those stunning photos with beautiful and vibrant colours, smooth and silky water and those incredible compositions?
Don't look any further. In this ebook I will reveal all the tricks of the pros which will allow you to take your landscape photography to the next level. This step by step guide will start with the basics and finish off with detailed tricks, the professionals use to create their powerful compositions.
- Complete guide to blending images
- Find out how to interpret satellite images, weather forecast and swell info
- How and when to use Graduated, Polarizing, Neutral Density and UltraViolet filters
- The basics of photography and why they are so important
- How ISO Speed, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Focal Length and Depth of Field correlate.
- List of valuable ressources on the internet that help you get prepared for your shoot
- How to capture water for seascape and waterfall shots
- Safety considerations of your camera gear and yourself
- Advanced compositions to create jawdropping images
- The best times to take landscape photos
- How light controls everything
- How to use Hyperfocal Distance in order to gain maximum image sharpness
- Tips especially for those using digital cameras
- Using RAW vs JPG files
- Usage of Histogram, blinkies and exposing to the right
Title: Get Dressed, Not Stressed!
Author: Rita Noon
Do You Have A Closet Full Of Clothes... But Still Have NOTHING To Wear??
What if you ditched all those unflattering outfits and replaced them with a carefully selected wardrobe that makes you feel great and LOOK FANTASTIC, no matter which outfit you choose?
You'll discover all sorts of exciting tips, including:
- How to get professional fashion consulting at NO COST to you
- How to discover your true style and use it to look your best
- How to draw attention away from your figure flaws
- The truth about make-up and what it can't hide
- How much your clothes are REALLY costing you
- Why you don't want to waste your money on a fashion makeover
- How to never waste money on the wrong jewelry
- What you can never wear to work if you want to be taken seriously
- The clothes you absolutely must have if you want to advance in business
- The biggest factor, apart from your body shape, that stops you from looking your best
- How to buy designer clothes for cents on the dollar
- How to stop being a slave to fashion . . . and giving the designers all your hard-earned cash
- Three simple questions that will protect you from buying an item of clothing that you'll NEVER wear
Ebook Type: PDF
Reviewed by Chello on 2017-08-25
My Rate 4
Funny and entertaining! Always worthwhile a good laugh. . .
Reviewed by Z.M.Shelley on 2013-05-10
My Rate 5
I read some strips from Facebook and I was amused. So I checked your site and I found this. This E-book is free? It is original. I like the layout and the black background. Best of all, I had a great laugh. Thanks to the authors. I'm waiting for the next book.
Reviewed by Joel A. on 2013-05-07
My Rate 5
Humorous! Good for leisure reading.
Leave a review and rating!
Title: Made for Humor
Author: Jenny James and Zedrick Atkinson
"Made for Humor" is a collection of selected "Jokes are Free" comic strips from August 2012 to March 2013. Unique and humor-packed, this E-book feature exclusively made characters that are devoted to making readers smile, laugh or even enjoy a dash of humor in every page. It is FREE for everyone's use and it can freely be shared to anyone who enjoys short, witty and humorous conversations of cartoon characters in strips.
The book is intended only for PC reading. It has not been tested in any other platforms.
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (4.66 after 3 votes)
Reviewed by joholin on 2011-12-10
My Rate 4
A sophisticated crime novel with philosophical-cum-ideological overtones
Reviewed by joholin on 2011-11-28
My Rate 4
This is the author's nearest approach to a crime novel, if with an ideological and philosophical difference that sets it apart from the run of such novels. A good if at times chilling read.
Leave a review and rating!
Title: DECEPTIVE MOTIVES
Author: John O'Loughlin
When a 'steppenwolfian' literary outsider bumps into an old flame in a restaurant one day shortly before Christmas, he precipitates a series of events culminating in murder which also involve her friends in one way or another. A scary but philosophically profound crime story.
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (4 after 2 votes)
Title: Tales of a Clear, Dark Night Revised 2007
Author: H F Jansen Estrup
The stories, legends & myths we tell determine the kind of society we have created and maintain. The great majority of those underpinnings were inspired by the vast, majestic starry night and the mystics and storytellers who told us what they saw there. -illustrated by the author-
Ebook Type: Other
Rating: (3 after 2 votes)
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (499)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
18 Arts ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $131.75)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc