Title: How To Contact Your Favorite Celebrities and Get Them to Answer
Step-by-step instruction to success
This Book will show you that you can have the power to contact almost any celebrity in the world. It doesn't matter whether it is the star of the silver screen, your favorite singer, a basketball legend, or even the President of the USA. You have the opportunity to make yourself known to the celebrity world, and it can all be done quickly, easily and better yet at no cost! This guide will show you step-by-step, exactly what to do and how to do it, with real-life examples and tips.
Get their autographs, endorsements or just become pen-pals
After giving you all the tools you need to contact the celebrities, this Book will show you exactly what you can receive: free autographed pictures, endorsements for your ventures, or even become pen-pals or real life buddies with them!
Title: Resist Silk Painting Secrets
Others Will Beg You to Sell Your Works Even if You don’t Intend to… when They See Silk Paintings and Wear that YOU Make with our Indepth Silk Painting Video Course!
- A course of 5 main videos:
- Stretching the silk. Universal method that we use;
- Picking an idea and rendering it on silk;
- Resist outlining;
- Painting basics, tricks and final painting touches;
- Fixing colors into the silk.
- All other content that will be available for free users only in the future;
- Cruatial silk painting questions answered and updated over time;
- Additional videos with more ideas and advices;
The Reasons why You should Try or Master Silk Painting!
Just in case you’re not sure you need this
- Compared to other crafts or arts it is very easy to begin;
- You will create usable art. Not something that is put onto a shelf and forgot (various wear, paintings);
- Silk painting can be single or group activity. You are able to work on single cloth together with your family or friends adding a bit of everyone’s heart into it;
- It is quite easy to sell originally painted scarves, shawls or other wear;
- You can bring your kids, they get easily attracted by silk painting;
- What is a better gift than a personalized item
Title: Dance With Feeling
Imagine yourself dancing to a salsa song and you can predict when the music will make a change so that you are able to react to it with a body movement or with your partner.
This is possible if you know the secrets of salsa music.
Even by listening and following only one instrument you will be able to dance with feeling, it’s that easy when you know these techniques.
The thing you will appreciate the most about dancing this way, is that you will be dancing all night long!!
Who doesn’t like to dance salsa with someone that keeps the timing without sacrificing the flavor =)
- I will show you how to find the beats in the music and to be able to maintain the timing without counting.
- Using the ‘Dance With Feeling’ method you will be able to start understanding the music in a simple way.
- I show you step by step in these series of videos so you can get the results you are looking for.
Title: Photography Explained
Author: Ken Duncan
The secrets to taking photographs with the WOW factor.
In Photography Explained you will discover:
- The key to image quality.
- How to choose your digital camera: what really matters.
- The principles of focal length, angle, lens speed and focusing.
- How to set wide angle or tele effect.
- The truth about lenses.
- How to master the power of light.
- How to make light work for you - instead of you chasing it.
- The secrets of shooting raw.
- Aperture explained in plain English.
- 'The Matrix Method' - easy way to freeze or blur your photos like a Hollywood director.
- The right and wrong way to use shutter.
- 6 fundamentals of capturing the depth of field.
- Your camera's controls demystified - NO jargon!
- How to choose ISO sensitivity (3 points to check, plus a simple 5 level comparison chart to help you get it right).
- And few warnings about them.
- Understand light meter patterns.
- A simple way to determine the ideal exposure.
- 6 common scenes that DEMAND exposure compensation.
- How to capture the magic of light.
- How to 'harmonise' your camera with your object - so you almost can't fail.
- A photography mistake that could KILL you (I'm not joking).
- And how to make sure yours have it.
- Why most photos lose the WOW factor when moving from computer to
Title: 101 Short Film Ideas
Author: Jason Brubaker
In this robust action guide, you will be presented with 101 short film ideas to get you into the action.
Take These Ideas From Script To Screen.
- Eliminate Creative Block - So you can take action, grab an idea and start making your movie!
- Your Brainstorming Tool - So you can stop spacing out and overcome blank page anxiety!
- Short Film Idea System - Fill notebooks full of ideas and never get stuck searching for ideas again!
As part of this system, you’ll get an overview of my ten step system for short movie success. This is mp3 audio that you can put on your iPod or mp3 player and listen to it anywhere.
Jason Brubaker is a Hollywood based Independent Producer and expert in Video On Demand distribution. He is focused on helping YOU make, market and sell movies more easily by growing your fan base, building buzz and creating community around your title.
Making A Short Film: 5 Tips For New Filmmakers
After making a few short films, you may find yourself getting bored. This is actually a good sign, because it shows you’re growing. When this happens, begin to come up with more complex short film ideas and then write a well crafted screenplay.
- Edit the footage on a friend’s computer.
- In the event you have not yet made a short movie, write one or two page scripts and then produce your story on a
Title: Pricing Design Services
Author: Ian Motley
Most architects and design professionals are trained to price design services according to project costs. A cost-based approach to proposing design fees frequently leaves architects competing on fee, alone, to win new work, bartering for position at the negotiation table and writing proposals that fail to capture the interest of their intended audience. In this ebook we take a look at a better way to price design fees. By following an interest-based approach architects and design professionals can write proposals that separate their services from their competition, cater to the needs of a larger client base and offer solutions that clients want to pay for.
This ebook contains 57 pages, 11 chapters. The following is a list of chapters included in the publication:
- Preface: The Architect’s Dilemma
- Introduction: Why design fee proposals matter.
- Design Fees: The biggest fallacy in business…
- Price Discrimination: The interesting thing about prices…
- Bundling + Unbundling: The happiest bundle on earth.
- Up-selling + Cross-selling: “Would you like fries with that?”
- Versioning: When more is… more.
- Utilising Context:
- Fee Options: The power of options.
- ‘Free’ Prices: The price of ‘free’.
- Postface: Ethics + The Law
This ebook provides readers with the following learning... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Architect’s Guide to Design Fee Psychology
Author: Ian Motley
Although many of us believe that we make financial decisions based on rational financial criteria, this is seldom the case. This ebook introduces 5 key concepts from the field of Behavioural Finance to demonstrate the crucial role that emotions play in the design fee proposal and negotiation process. By providing both ‘real world’ examples and academic studies, readers will discover the role of emotions and learn about the strategies required to maximize the profitability of their business through more effective fee proposals and strengthened client relationships.
This ebook contains 36 pages, 9 chapters. Each chapter specifically addresses different areas of research from the world of Behavioral Finance while reviewing real-life examples from nearly 15 years of contract management and fee negotiation experience. The following is a list of chapters included in the ebook:
- Important contributors to the field of behavioural finance
- Your fee may not be as important as your clients would have you believe
- It’s all about differences not absolute values
- Value is relative to origin
- Financial decisions are influenced by arbitrary numbers
- Sometimes you can’t even give money away
- Losses and gains provoke different financial behaviour
- Perception, not value, governs price
This ebook provides readers with the following learning outcomes:
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Film Finance Guide
Author: Tom Malloy
Based on a decade of indie movie producing experience, you will get a no-fluff, easy to follow step-by-step film finance system so YOU can pitch investors, get money and make your movie.
- Find investors so you can make your pitch
- Discover the pitch that investors can’t ignore
- Uncover the 5 tips to getting movie money
This system allows you to formulate a professional strategy for getting money from investors so you can make your movie.
Instead of making yourself crazy with all the unknowns, you can follow a simple system. And when you complete the steps, you will understand how to get your paperwork in order, find investors and get the money.
When you sign up, you will be issued with a user name and password that will grant you access to the following training.
- Prep Your Project - This module provides an intro to the course as well as an explanation on how to Prep Your Project. Prepping your project may be the most important step!
- Create Your Pitch - When you’re in the room with that High Net Worth Individual, your goal is to get him or her to write the check. This module teaches you how to pitch!
- Find The Money - In this module, you will discover the tactics to find money. These are the funding secrets most successful movie producers will never tell you.
- Raise The Money - Once you locate film funding prospects, this module will provide techniques for
Title: Perspective Made Simple
Discover How YOU Can Draw Realistic, 3-D Landscape and Cityscape… In Just Days From Now… Even If You Are A Complete Beginner And Knows Nothing About Perspective!
- Do you have a hard time with adding dimension and realism to your landscape drawings or paintings?
- Do you struggle with making your perspective drawings or paintings look “right”?
- Are you frustrated by complicated perspective books that confuse you with weird formulas and theories… when you just want a down-to-earth explanation?
If you can relate to any of these questions, then you’ve come to the right place because I’ve got the exact answer you’ve been looking for.
Here’s Just a Few of The Things You’re Going to Learn in This Course:
- The best tools and materials to use for your perspective drawings
- What is perspective and why it’s important
- How to use simple tricks like “overlap”, “object placement”, and “size variation” to create an illusion of depth in your drawings or paintings
- All the different elements of a perspective drawing finally explained (vanishing points, horizon line, picture plane, etc)
- How to strategically make things in your drawings “blurry” and “faded” to add more dimensions
- How to use eye-level to change the way your drawing looks and affects
Ebook Type: Video
Title: The Architect’s Guide to Negotiating Design Fees
Author: Ian Motley
If you have experienced fee erosion during your negotiations then this ebook can help. The Architects’ Guide to Negotiating discusses 12 of the most common negotiation tactics and tricks used by developers and investors in today’s industry. Learn how to respond to common negotiation questions and develop a strategy for all future negotiations.
This publication contains 35 pages, 4 chapters. Through the use of real-life examples from over 15 years of contract management and fee negotiation experience the author shows how to respond to common negotiation tricks while highlighting a better way to negotiate. The following is a list of chapters included in the ebook:
- What is a negotiation?
- The Low Key Approach
- Negotiating Against Yourself
- Power of Print
- Good Cop, Bad Cop
- The Power of Silence
- Splitting the Difference
- Body Language
- Soft & Hard Negotiation Strategies
- A More Suitable Approach
This ebook provides readers with the following learning outcomes:
- Insight into 12 different negotiations tactics and tricks
- Understanding of design fee negotiations
- Working knowledge of how to respond to client negotiation questions
- An introduction to a winning negotiation strategy
- Understanding of soft and hard negotiation strategies
- Knowledge of how to
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
18 Arts ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $131.75)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc