Title: How To Draw A Realistic Portrait From Photograph
If You Are A Beginner Or Intermediate Artist Who Struggles With:
- Adding Depth Using Realistic Shading…
- Keeping Your Portrait In Proportion…
- Or Capturing The Likeness Of Your Portrait…
…Then This Will Be The Most Important Letter You Ever Read!
Here’s just a few of the things you’re going to learn in this course:
Module 1: Secrets Of Realistic Shading
- The single most important shape in drawing (Learn to draw this shape well and you will be 95% of the way to mastering portrait drawing)
- The 5 Elements Of Shading – How to use shading to make your portrait look 3 dimensional
- A simple drawing “trick” that will instantly make your shading look 10 times smoother and more professional
- Hard Edge vs Soft Edge – How to use the contrast between light and shadow to create depth in your drawing
- How to make all your shading smoothly blend together (Hint: In real life all the shadows and tones blend together and so this is the secret to making your drawing look truly photo-realistic)
- A common mistake that most beginners make that cause their portrait to look flat and “cartoonish” and how to easily fix it
Module 2: Drawing Realistic Eyes
- Step-by-step instruction on how to begin drawing your portrait so you will always know where to start.
- The... Click here to read the full description!
Title: How To Draw Cartoons And Make A Great Second Income
Author: Johnny Bombardieri
Who Else Wants To Learn How To Draw Cartoons And Make A Great Second Income??
- Imagine being able to draw a cartoon character and market it so successfully that you and your new cartoon character become famous . Wouldn't that be great?
- Imagine being able to set up a stall every weekend at the town market and make that extra income drawing funny cartoons of people going about their business.. It truly is possible, but you need to know how.
- Or what about if you could create a cartoon calendar that is eagerly awaited every year by the local community?... How would that feel if you could do this?
That's what this brand new ebook could help you to do.
Here's a sneek peak at what you'll discover in this ebook:
- 3 simple ways to add movement and expression
- how to draw cartoonsHow to drawn cartoon characters the easy way
- The little-known way to make the most of photographs
- 2 simple keys to transform your action photos into a cartoon
- 5 proven steps to making sure those facial features sit right
- AMAZING! Discover in a matter of minutes how to capture the behaviour of a child when they never stay still!
- 7 tips and tricks for Creating your own personal workspace
- 4 proven strategies for developing your characters
- A dirt-cheap way to make your own drawing board and portfolio folder
- Have you been looking for this for ages?
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Drawing Animals in Pencil
Anyone can do it. If you can hold a pencil you can draw animals.
Drawing Animals in Pencil is the E-book that shows how You can be the artist you want to be. Let me show you how to draw animals with a practical approach not bogged down with theory.
You will, among many other things, see how to:
- Create sketches, line drawings and different kinds of tonal drawings.
- Make the pencil create texture with ease.
- Blend with everyday materials to lift your drawings to the next level.
And much more importantly you will discover that Perseverance triumphs over talent. It really does!
Inside this e-Book you'll find out how to approach drawing ANY animal but to talk specifics here is a list of the animals demonstrated within the ebook with notes where applicable.
- Draw a simple Giraffe.
- Goat Drawing. Make a line drawing with the appearance of tone.
- Black Swan. Sketch it quickly.
- Wallaby. A line drawing tutorial.
- Simple sketch of a Chimpanzee.
- Llama Group. How to quickly sketch a group of animals.
- Orang-utan. Establish the form of an animal before moving onto a tonal drawing.
- Domestic pig.
- Prairie Dog. Use textured paper for a loose, sketchy effect.
- Develop the above method with another wallaby drawing.
- Tortoise. Use Blended Tones as the basis of your drawing.
- Squirrel. Create Tonal effects
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Promoting & Selling Your Art
Author: Carole Katchen
Learn how to become a successful artist by selling your artwork and enjoying the financial rewards today
- Do you have the feeling that you do not really understand how the art market works? Do words like "selling" and "marketing" rather frighten you?
- Do you want to sell more art and earn your well-deserved share of the profits, so you can make a living?
- Do you want to have an easy-to-follow plan to give your professional reputation and art business a huge lift?
- Would you like to see your name in the media instead of the omnipresent Damien Hirst, so that the people are calling you and know your name?
- Do you want to know why even mediocre artists become famous and successful, if they apply the right marketing techniques?
If your answer to any of these questions is "Yes!" and you want to walk in the shoes of Picasso and Dali, the eBook "Promoting & Selling Your Art" is the right choice for you.
Learn to promote yourself and your art in a professional and successful way, learn from the bestselling author and successful artist Carole Katchen how to ...
- price your work for maximum profit - Do you wonder how to price your work? This is one of the questions we get most frequently asked by artists. We will show you how to price your art for the highest profit and how to avoid spoiling your market value.
- build your reputation as a professional artist - Are you sick of
Title: The Architect's Guide to Writing Effective Fee Proposals
Author: Ian Motley
As our industry becomes more competitive we need to reconsider the way we view our fee proposal documents; not simply as a legal instrument, but rather as a document that sells design services. In this ebook we look at the science of selling design services by exploring the field of human behavior and its application to the fee proposal process. We’ll show you the seven fundamental principles behind an effective fee proposal document and the factors that cause clients to say yes at your request.
Purchasing and reading this guide is worth 1.0 Informal CPD Points and has the following learning outcomes:
- Recognise how utilising the principle of ‘Simplicity’ in the Fee Proposal Document can avoid client paralysis during the appointment process.
- Appreciate how the principles of ‘Consistency’ and ‘Reciprocity’ affect your client’s perception of your firm and services before your fee proposal is submitted.
- Learn how the principle of ‘Mental Accounting’ can improve the way expenses/disbursements are addressed in your proposal to avoid damage to the client relationship.
- Understand how the principles of ‘Options’, ‘Liking’ & ‘Value’ can improve your client’s perception of your fees, reduce the potential for fee erosion & scope creep, and improve client relationships.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Language Arts Presenter
This application boasts a full staff of animated, talking avatars who present language arts skills, topics, and lesson plans to your classes of middle school students, grades 5-9.
Just connect your computer to a digital projector or SMART Board, select a student to operate the mouse and let the avatars do the teaching for you--relax, grade papers, or partner-up with them!
The titles for all 15 Mini-Lessons included in Volume 1 are as follows:
- Elements of Setting
- Comparison and Contrast
- Identifying Cause and Effect
- Introducing Literature
- Identifying the Main Idea
- Sentence Combining
- Run On Sentences
- Using Apostrophes/Possessives
- Sentence Fragments
- Using Colons and Semicolons
- Using Commas
- Using Context Clues
Mini-Lessons average 20-25 minutes in duration (assuming straight through playback).
Mini-Lessons include instruction, definitions, examples, summaries, practice (5, 10, or 15 questions), and answers.
More teaching assistance from our staff of animated, talking avatars. The titles for all 15 Mini-Lessons included in Volume 2 are as follows:
- Distinguishing Fact and Opinion
- Determining the Author's Purpose
- Elements of Plot
- Making Inferences
- How to
Title: How to Paint Blooms
Author: Jacqueline Coates
Go from newbie to a painter who can mix colour, wield a paint brush with confidence & paint a range of subject matter within 12 months
You may not realise you are having stinking thinking as these thoughts lurk insidiously on the periphery of our minds, keeping us comfortable and safe, but not allowing us to progress. Here are some examples of stinking thinking;
- I can’t draw to save myself so this could be embarrassing to even try
- I haven’t been to art school so who am I kidding thinking I can paint?
- What will others think of me?
- I can’t afford to do art…
- I don’t have time to study….
I could go on but you get the gist. Often we are not even aware we are having these thoughts that stop us before we even get started.
My course is designed for people who don’t want to waste time in reaching their goals. I know, being a single mum of two teenagers and running a successful and busy art practice. I pursued my own painting in earnest with two kids under two.
‘Be a successful artist before you even pick up the brushes!’
With what you are about to discover here, please be my guest and immediately apply to your exciting life as an artist, now and in the future.
Success begins before you get to the canvas when you paint with me.
Here’s what you... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery
Author: Christopher Sia
Let Me Show You How You Too Can Draw Realistic Pencil Portraits Like A Master With My "Truly" Step-by-Step Guide... And Help You To Achieve Your Dream To Become A Master Pencil Artist-- Without Wasting Your Precious Time Going Through Years Of Trials And Errors...
- Discover how to draw the iris in a whole new way without just filling in with darkness and makes it more realistic.
- A quick explanation that you need to know for better understanding of drawing ear before you begin this lesson.
- Learn the "two strokes method" that I discovered to add more realism to your hair drawing which will save your precious time without spending hours to draw exactly like the reference picture.
- Discover my secret method of drawing nose details that look complicated in an easier way without asking yourself where you should start.
- Discover the way how I draw lips vertically and horizontally to create the complicated texture effect of human lips.
- Discover a simple way of how to identify the direction of the light source so you know what part of your drawing should be darker.
- Discover the most important ear parts that you MUST keep in mind when you're drawing a realistic ear.
- Discover one of the most IMPORTANT keys to draw a realistic nose. By knowing this, you can avoid the mistake made by most artists
- Discover the faster and easier way of drawing realistic hair that will save a lot
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Dance better now
Author: Clint Steele
Do you want to learn and master partner dance faster?
Dance Better Now is everything I know about techniques that improve your partner dance ability.
This is ideal for all partner dance students.
However, you can also use this to be a better dance teacher too. Especially if you’ve been dancing from a young age, and you find it hard to remember how you learnt to dance.
Imagine having a book that you could refer to anytime you had troubles with dancing.
Each lesson you would see yourself get better.
After reading you will:
- Increase your ability to maintain balance and stability
Pages 24 & 25 covers easy techniques to increase your balance and prevent dizziness. We probably all have issues with balance and dizziness at some stage. How often does it hold you back slightly, or even more? No more when you get Part 2.
- Have a freer moving body that is capable of the dance moves you’re currently having trouble with Dedicated exercises, Think about how much better you’d dance if your body just moved like a dancer’s.
- Understand how to manage your dance teacher so that you get the most out of them
Cover theory on how people can forget what it is like to be a student and how you can use this to first of all choose a good teacher and to make the relationship as productive
Title: Oil Painting Master Series
About the Course
The 19 module course provides an overview of the medium of oil painting and covers the concepts of materials, pre-painting fundamentals, blending oil paint, creating an underpainting, indirect and direct painting, Impressionist painting, non-traditional painting, portraiture, painting on a toned ground, painting clouds, wet into wet, knife painting, and more. The course is structured with a logical progression, so that each lesson builds upon the last. NO assumptions of prior knowledge or experience are made.
The High Definition videos are carefully edited to show you each important step of the processes involved. There is no “speed painting”, or time lapse. Each demonstration is narrated, explaining the reasons behind the action – almost like a private lesson.
Here’s What You’ll Learn in This Course…
- How to prepare a support – boards, stretching, and preparing canvas
- How to choose the right materials, their properties, and how to use them in oil painting
- How to layout your palette and mix complex colors
- Pre-painting fundamentals
- How to make your own oil paints from pure pigment
- The secret to blending oil paint to create smooth transitions of value and color
- How to glaze color over an underpainting using the “Old Masters” technique
- How to create an underpainting
Ebook Type: Video
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
18 Arts ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $131.75)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc