Title: Language Arts Presenter
This application boasts a full staff of animated, talking avatars who present language arts skills, topics, and lesson plans to your classes of middle school students, grades 5-9.
Just connect your computer to a digital projector or SMART Board, select a student to operate the mouse and let the avatars do the teaching for you--relax, grade papers, or partner-up with them!
The titles for all 15 Mini-Lessons included in Volume 1 are as follows:
- Elements of Setting
- Comparison and Contrast
- Identifying Cause and Effect
- Introducing Literature
- Identifying the Main Idea
- Sentence Combining
- Run On Sentences
- Using Apostrophes/Possessives
- Sentence Fragments
- Using Colons and Semicolons
- Using Commas
- Using Context Clues
Mini-Lessons average 20-25 minutes in duration (assuming straight through playback).
Mini-Lessons include instruction, definitions, examples, summaries, practice (5, 10, or 15 questions), and answers.
More teaching assistance from our staff of animated, talking avatars. The titles for all 15 Mini-Lessons included in Volume 2 are as follows:
- Distinguishing Fact and Opinion
- Determining the Author's Purpose
- Elements of Plot
- Making Inferences
- How to
Title: How to Paint Blooms
Author: Jacqueline Coates
Go from newbie to a painter who can mix colour, wield a paint brush with confidence & paint a range of subject matter within 12 months
You may not realise you are having stinking thinking as these thoughts lurk insidiously on the periphery of our minds, keeping us comfortable and safe, but not allowing us to progress. Here are some examples of stinking thinking;
- I can’t draw to save myself so this could be embarrassing to even try
- I haven’t been to art school so who am I kidding thinking I can paint?
- What will others think of me?
- I can’t afford to do art…
- I don’t have time to study….
I could go on but you get the gist. Often we are not even aware we are having these thoughts that stop us before we even get started.
My course is designed for people who don’t want to waste time in reaching their goals. I know, being a single mum of two teenagers and running a successful and busy art practice. I pursued my own painting in earnest with two kids under two.
‘Be a successful artist before you even pick up the brushes!’
With what you are about to discover here, please be my guest and immediately apply to your exciting life as an artist, now and in the future.
Success begins before you get to the canvas when you paint with me.
Here’s what you... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery
Author: Christopher Sia
Let Me Show You How You Too Can Draw Realistic Pencil Portraits Like A Master With My "Truly" Step-by-Step Guide... And Help You To Achieve Your Dream To Become A Master Pencil Artist-- Without Wasting Your Precious Time Going Through Years Of Trials And Errors...
- Discover how to draw the iris in a whole new way without just filling in with darkness and makes it more realistic.
- A quick explanation that you need to know for better understanding of drawing ear before you begin this lesson.
- Learn the "two strokes method" that I discovered to add more realism to your hair drawing which will save your precious time without spending hours to draw exactly like the reference picture.
- Discover my secret method of drawing nose details that look complicated in an easier way without asking yourself where you should start.
- Discover the way how I draw lips vertically and horizontally to create the complicated texture effect of human lips.
- Discover a simple way of how to identify the direction of the light source so you know what part of your drawing should be darker.
- Discover the most important ear parts that you MUST keep in mind when you're drawing a realistic ear.
- Discover one of the most IMPORTANT keys to draw a realistic nose. By knowing this, you can avoid the mistake made by most artists
- Discover the faster and easier way of drawing realistic hair that will save a lot
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: Learn to Draw Like a Pro
Author: Sarah Parks
Do you love to paint but your compositions don’t look quite right? After my course, you will have solid drawing skills that with practice will give your painting a great foundation!
Learn to draw the way you’ve always wanted to with “Drawing Secrets Revealed,” a terrific drawing instruction course! It is a clear-cut, easily understood, detailed method to help you:
- Understand basic shapes and how to build any drawing from them.
- Get the proper tools you need so you don’t waste your money buying supplies you don’t need.
- Use proven pencil techniques that will allow your drawings to flow onto the paper.
- Shade your drawings more realistically.
- Train your eye with proven principles of design so you can build interesting compositions to draw.
- Learn how to get the correct scale, proportion, and perspective in your drawings.
- Get movement and life into your drawings — no more awkward figures!
- Learn proper facial and body proportions.
- Learn how to get the correct placement on the page so your drawing doesn’t run off the page.
- Draw buildings, people, landscapes, and objects accurately using proper perspective.
- See a beautiful flower arrangement or object and recreate it on the page.
AND BEST OF ALL, you will learn my Drawing Secrets that have taken me years to learn.
You get these secrets
Title: Dance better now
Author: Clint Steele
Do you want to learn and master partner dance faster?
Dance Better Now is everything I know about techniques that improve your partner dance ability.
This is ideal for all partner dance students.
However, you can also use this to be a better dance teacher too. Especially if you’ve been dancing from a young age, and you find it hard to remember how you learnt to dance.
Imagine having a book that you could refer to anytime you had troubles with dancing.
Each lesson you would see yourself get better.
After reading you will:
- Increase your ability to maintain balance and stability
Pages 24 & 25 covers easy techniques to increase your balance and prevent dizziness. We probably all have issues with balance and dizziness at some stage. How often does it hold you back slightly, or even more? No more when you get Part 2.
- Have a freer moving body that is capable of the dance moves you’re currently having trouble with Dedicated exercises, Think about how much better you’d dance if your body just moved like a dancer’s.
- Understand how to manage your dance teacher so that you get the most out of them
Cover theory on how people can forget what it is like to be a student and how you can use this to first of all choose a good teacher and to make the relationship as productive
Title: Oil Painting Master Series
About the Course
The 19 module course provides an overview of the medium of oil painting and covers the concepts of materials, pre-painting fundamentals, blending oil paint, creating an underpainting, indirect and direct painting, Impressionist painting, non-traditional painting, portraiture, painting on a toned ground, painting clouds, wet into wet, knife painting, and more. The course is structured with a logical progression, so that each lesson builds upon the last. NO assumptions of prior knowledge or experience are made.
The High Definition videos are carefully edited to show you each important step of the processes involved. There is no “speed painting”, or time lapse. Each demonstration is narrated, explaining the reasons behind the action – almost like a private lesson.
Here’s What You’ll Learn in This Course…
- How to prepare a support – boards, stretching, and preparing canvas
- How to choose the right materials, their properties, and how to use them in oil painting
- How to layout your palette and mix complex colors
- Pre-painting fundamentals
- How to make your own oil paints from pure pigment
- The secret to blending oil paint to create smooth transitions of value and color
- How to glaze color over an underpainting using the “Old Masters” technique
- How to create an underpainting
Ebook Type: Video
Title: How To Contact Your Favorite Celebrities and Get Them to Answer
Step-by-step instruction to success
This Book will show you that you can have the power to contact almost any celebrity in the world. It doesn't matter whether it is the star of the silver screen, your favorite singer, a basketball legend, or even the President of the USA. You have the opportunity to make yourself known to the celebrity world, and it can all be done quickly, easily and better yet at no cost! This guide will show you step-by-step, exactly what to do and how to do it, with real-life examples and tips.
Get their autographs, endorsements or just become pen-pals
After giving you all the tools you need to contact the celebrities, this Book will show you exactly what you can receive: free autographed pictures, endorsements for your ventures, or even become pen-pals or real life buddies with them!
Title: Curso de Guitarra Para Principiantes
Imagina Si Pudieras Tocar Guitarra Acústica o Eléctrica Fácilmente y Sorprender a tus Amigos.
Un Nuevo Sistema, Creado por Profesor Experto Te Ayudará de la Manera más Simple y Eficaz a Tocar Guitarra en aproximadamente 60 Días
QUE CONTIENE EL CURSO DE GUITARSIMPLE ?
- No es necesario descargar los videos, puedes entrar cuantas veces quieras desde Internet.
- Como afinar la guitarra. Acústica y eléctrica simple o con puente tipo Floyd Rose.
- Para guitarra eléctrica... como tocar Power chords.
- Como tocar todos los acordes básicos. Mayores,menores,sostenidos bemoles y los más usados.
- Después de procesar tu pago,TIENES ACCESO INMEDIATO POR INTERNET las 24 horas. El sistema te lleva a la página donde están los 17 videos.
- Técnica e improvisación con escala de Blues.
- Cómo corregir el sonido cuando una nota suena mal.
- 17 videos instructivos descargables empezando desde cero que explican..
- Los videos tienen explicaciones de texto adicionales que aparecen en pantalla en el momento indicado.
- Como tocar guitarra ACUSTICA.
- Pistas musicales dentro de las clases para asi practicar los ritmos como en una banda.
- Escalas básicas.
- Como tocar arpegios.
- Contesto tus dudas y
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Resist Silk Painting Secrets
Others Will Beg You to Sell Your Works Even if You don’t Intend to… when They See Silk Paintings and Wear that YOU Make with our Indepth Silk Painting Video Course!
- A course of 5 main videos:
- Stretching the silk. Universal method that we use;
- Picking an idea and rendering it on silk;
- Resist outlining;
- Painting basics, tricks and final painting touches;
- Fixing colors into the silk.
- All other content that will be available for free users only in the future;
- Cruatial silk painting questions answered and updated over time;
- Additional videos with more ideas and advices;
The Reasons why You should Try or Master Silk Painting!
Just in case you’re not sure you need this
- Compared to other crafts or arts it is very easy to begin;
- You will create usable art. Not something that is put onto a shelf and forgot (various wear, paintings);
- Silk painting can be single or group activity. You are able to work on single cloth together with your family or friends adding a bit of everyone’s heart into it;
- It is quite easy to sell originally painted scarves, shawls or other wear;
- You can bring your kids, they get easily attracted by silk painting;
- What is a better gift than a personalized item
Title: Photography Explained
Author: Ken Duncan
The secrets to taking photographs with the WOW factor.
In Photography Explained you will discover:
- The key to image quality.
- How to choose your digital camera: what really matters.
- The principles of focal length, angle, lens speed and focusing.
- How to set wide angle or tele effect.
- The truth about lenses.
- How to master the power of light.
- How to make light work for you - instead of you chasing it.
- The secrets of shooting raw.
- Aperture explained in plain English.
- 'The Matrix Method' - easy way to freeze or blur your photos like a Hollywood director.
- The right and wrong way to use shutter.
- 6 fundamentals of capturing the depth of field.
- Your camera's controls demystified - NO jargon!
- How to choose ISO sensitivity (3 points to check, plus a simple 5 level comparison chart to help you get it right).
- And few warnings about them.
- Understand light meter patterns.
- A simple way to determine the ideal exposure.
- 6 common scenes that DEMAND exposure compensation.
- How to capture the magic of light.
- How to 'harmonise' your camera with your object - so you almost can't fail.
- A photography mistake that could KILL you (I'm not joking).
- And how to make sure yours have it.
- Why most photos lose the WOW factor when moving from computer to
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (74)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
18 Arts ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $131.75)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc