Title: How to Paint Blooms
Author: Jacqueline Coates
Go from newbie to a painter who can mix colour, wield a paint brush with confidence & paint a range of subject matter within 12 months
You may not realise you are having stinking thinking as these thoughts lurk insidiously on the periphery of our minds, keeping us comfortable and safe, but not allowing us to progress. Here are some examples of stinking thinking;
- I can’t draw to save myself so this could be embarrassing to even try
- I haven’t been to art school so who am I kidding thinking I can paint?
- What will others think of me?
- I can’t afford to do art…
- I don’t have time to study….
I could go on but you get the gist. Often we are not even aware we are having these thoughts that stop us before we even get started.
My course is designed for people who don’t want to waste time in reaching their goals. I know, being a single mum of two teenagers and running a successful and busy art practice. I pursued my own painting in earnest with two kids under two.
‘Be a successful artist before you even pick up the brushes!’
With what you are about to discover here, please be my guest and immediately apply to your exciting life as an artist, now and in the future.
Success begins before you get to the canvas when you paint with me.
Here’s what you... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Learn to Draw Like a Pro
Author: Sarah Parks
Do you love to paint but your compositions don’t look quite right? After my course, you will have solid drawing skills that with practice will give your painting a great foundation!
Learn to draw the way you’ve always wanted to with “Drawing Secrets Revealed,” a terrific drawing instruction course! It is a clear-cut, easily understood, detailed method to help you:
- Understand basic shapes and how to build any drawing from them.
- Get the proper tools you need so you don’t waste your money buying supplies you don’t need.
- Use proven pencil techniques that will allow your drawings to flow onto the paper.
- Shade your drawings more realistically.
- Train your eye with proven principles of design so you can build interesting compositions to draw.
- Learn how to get the correct scale, proportion, and perspective in your drawings.
- Get movement and life into your drawings — no more awkward figures!
- Learn proper facial and body proportions.
- Learn how to get the correct placement on the page so your drawing doesn’t run off the page.
- Draw buildings, people, landscapes, and objects accurately using proper perspective.
- See a beautiful flower arrangement or object and recreate it on the page.
AND BEST OF ALL, you will learn my Drawing Secrets that have taken me years to learn.
You get these secrets
Title: Belly Dancing Course
Author: Mariella Monroe
"Finally, Here's The System To Help Anyone Learn Belly Dancing From Home and Guarantees Results with One-On-One Private Coaching..."
ANYONE Can Learn To Belly Dance Easily From Home! Go From Beginner To Expert With Over 50 Step-By-Step Videos With Private Coaching That Beats All Other Belly Dancing Classes!
The entire program consists of over 50 videos with a total runtime of 8 hours, systematically teaching all major types of bellydance steps and combinations that leaves nothing to the imagination. It's the most jam-packed and intensive belly dancing course you'll ever experience.
- Step-by-step bellydance instruction program presented in an easy-to-follow format
- 50 videos with a total running time of 8 hours of in-depth lessons
- 3 different teachers covering 5 major styles of belly dancing.
- Learn over 40 isolated body movements, each visually demonstrated and verbally described, with on-screen visual aids.
- Suitable for BOTH beginners and seasoned dancers.
- All basic moves are covered in the first 2 hours so you will be up and running quickly.
- Clearly see all movements from multiple viewing angles, including full-body & up-close views. Then perform fluid combinations of the moves you've learned!
Take a closer look at what you'll learn in this high-caliber multimedia package:
- Selection Of Music and Costumes
- All Moves Of 6 Different Dance
Title: Promoting & Selling Your Art
Author: Carole Katchen
Learn how to become a successful artist by selling your artwork and enjoying the financial rewards today
- Do you have the feeling that you do not really understand how the art market works? Do words like "selling" and "marketing" rather frighten you?
- Do you want to sell more art and earn your well-deserved share of the profits, so you can make a living?
- Do you want to have an easy-to-follow plan to give your professional reputation and art business a huge lift?
- Would you like to see your name in the media instead of the omnipresent Damien Hirst, so that the people are calling you and know your name?
- Do you want to know why even mediocre artists become famous and successful, if they apply the right marketing techniques?
If your answer to any of these questions is "Yes!" and you want to walk in the shoes of Picasso and Dali, the eBook "Promoting & Selling Your Art" is the right choice for you.
Learn to promote yourself and your art in a professional and successful way, learn from the bestselling author and successful artist Carole Katchen how to ...
- price your work for maximum profit - Do you wonder how to price your work? This is one of the questions we get most frequently asked by artists. We will show you how to price your art for the highest profit and how to avoid spoiling your market value.
- build your reputation as a professional artist - Are you sick of
Title: Oil Painting Master Series
About the Course
The 19 module course provides an overview of the medium of oil painting and covers the concepts of materials, pre-painting fundamentals, blending oil paint, creating an underpainting, indirect and direct painting, Impressionist painting, non-traditional painting, portraiture, painting on a toned ground, painting clouds, wet into wet, knife painting, and more. The course is structured with a logical progression, so that each lesson builds upon the last. NO assumptions of prior knowledge or experience are made.
The High Definition videos are carefully edited to show you each important step of the processes involved. There is no “speed painting”, or time lapse. Each demonstration is narrated, explaining the reasons behind the action – almost like a private lesson.
Here’s What You’ll Learn in This Course…
- How to prepare a support – boards, stretching, and preparing canvas
- How to choose the right materials, their properties, and how to use them in oil painting
- How to layout your palette and mix complex colors
- Pre-painting fundamentals
- How to make your own oil paints from pure pigment
- The secret to blending oil paint to create smooth transitions of value and color
- How to glaze color over an underpainting using the “Old Masters” technique
- How to create an underpainting
Ebook Type: Video
Title: Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery
Author: Christopher Sia
Let Me Show You How You Too Can Draw Realistic Pencil Portraits Like A Master With My "Truly" Step-by-Step Guide... And Help You To Achieve Your Dream To Become A Master Pencil Artist-- Without Wasting Your Precious Time Going Through Years Of Trials And Errors...
- Discover how to draw the iris in a whole new way without just filling in with darkness and makes it more realistic.
- A quick explanation that you need to know for better understanding of drawing ear before you begin this lesson.
- Learn the "two strokes method" that I discovered to add more realism to your hair drawing which will save your precious time without spending hours to draw exactly like the reference picture.
- Discover my secret method of drawing nose details that look complicated in an easier way without asking yourself where you should start.
- Discover the way how I draw lips vertically and horizontally to create the complicated texture effect of human lips.
- Discover a simple way of how to identify the direction of the light source so you know what part of your drawing should be darker.
- Discover the most important ear parts that you MUST keep in mind when you're drawing a realistic ear.
- Discover one of the most IMPORTANT keys to draw a realistic nose. By knowing this, you can avoid the mistake made by most artists
- Discover the faster and easier way of drawing realistic hair that will save a lot
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: Photography Explained
Author: Ken Duncan
The secrets to taking photographs with the WOW factor.
In Photography Explained you will discover:
- The key to image quality.
- How to choose your digital camera: what really matters.
- The principles of focal length, angle, lens speed and focusing.
- How to set wide angle or tele effect.
- The truth about lenses.
- How to master the power of light.
- How to make light work for you - instead of you chasing it.
- The secrets of shooting raw.
- Aperture explained in plain English.
- 'The Matrix Method' - easy way to freeze or blur your photos like a Hollywood director.
- The right and wrong way to use shutter.
- 6 fundamentals of capturing the depth of field.
- Your camera's controls demystified - NO jargon!
- How to choose ISO sensitivity (3 points to check, plus a simple 5 level comparison chart to help you get it right).
- And few warnings about them.
- Understand light meter patterns.
- A simple way to determine the ideal exposure.
- 6 common scenes that DEMAND exposure compensation.
- How to capture the magic of light.
- How to 'harmonise' your camera with your object - so you almost can't fail.
- A photography mistake that could KILL you (I'm not joking).
- And how to make sure yours have it.
- Why most photos lose the WOW factor when moving from computer to
Title: Pricing Design Services
Author: Ian Motley
Most architects and design professionals are trained to price design services according to project costs. A cost-based approach to proposing design fees frequently leaves architects competing on fee, alone, to win new work, bartering for position at the negotiation table and writing proposals that fail to capture the interest of their intended audience. In this ebook we take a look at a better way to price design fees. By following an interest-based approach architects and design professionals can write proposals that separate their services from their competition, cater to the needs of a larger client base and offer solutions that clients want to pay for.
This ebook contains 57 pages, 11 chapters. The following is a list of chapters included in the publication:
- Preface: The Architect’s Dilemma
- Introduction: Why design fee proposals matter.
- Design Fees: The biggest fallacy in business…
- Price Discrimination: The interesting thing about prices…
- Bundling + Unbundling: The happiest bundle on earth.
- Up-selling + Cross-selling: “Would you like fries with that?”
- Versioning: When more is… more.
- Utilising Context:
- Fee Options: The power of options.
- ‘Free’ Prices: The price of ‘free’.
- Postface: Ethics + The Law
This ebook provides readers with the following learning... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Perspective Made Simple
Discover How YOU Can Draw Realistic, 3-D Landscape and Cityscape… In Just Days From Now… Even If You Are A Complete Beginner And Knows Nothing About Perspective!
- Do you have a hard time with adding dimension and realism to your landscape drawings or paintings?
- Do you struggle with making your perspective drawings or paintings look “right”?
- Are you frustrated by complicated perspective books that confuse you with weird formulas and theories… when you just want a down-to-earth explanation?
If you can relate to any of these questions, then you’ve come to the right place because I’ve got the exact answer you’ve been looking for.
Here’s Just a Few of The Things You’re Going to Learn in This Course:
- The best tools and materials to use for your perspective drawings
- What is perspective and why it’s important
- How to use simple tricks like “overlap”, “object placement”, and “size variation” to create an illusion of depth in your drawings or paintings
- All the different elements of a perspective drawing finally explained (vanishing points, horizon line, picture plane, etc)
- How to strategically make things in your drawings “blurry” and “faded” to add more dimensions
- How to use eye-level to change the way your drawing looks and affects
Ebook Type: Video
Title: Language Arts Presenter
This application boasts a full staff of animated, talking avatars who present language arts skills, topics, and lesson plans to your classes of middle school students, grades 5-9.
Just connect your computer to a digital projector or SMART Board, select a student to operate the mouse and let the avatars do the teaching for you--relax, grade papers, or partner-up with them!
The titles for all 15 Mini-Lessons included in Volume 1 are as follows:
- Elements of Setting
- Comparison and Contrast
- Identifying Cause and Effect
- Introducing Literature
- Identifying the Main Idea
- Sentence Combining
- Run On Sentences
- Using Apostrophes/Possessives
- Sentence Fragments
- Using Colons and Semicolons
- Using Commas
- Using Context Clues
Mini-Lessons average 20-25 minutes in duration (assuming straight through playback).
Mini-Lessons include instruction, definitions, examples, summaries, practice (5, 10, or 15 questions), and answers.
More teaching assistance from our staff of animated, talking avatars. The titles for all 15 Mini-Lessons included in Volume 2 are as follows:
- Distinguishing Fact and Opinion
- Determining the Author's Purpose
- Elements of Plot
- Making Inferences
- How to
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
18 Arts ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $131.75)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc