Title: SimpleSLR Complete Guide to Portrait Lighting
Author: Andy Lim
Take the Journey from Beginner to Portrait Photographer with these 5 Ebook Guides
This five ebooks will guide you from a beginners level all the way to taking slick professional portraits in no time.
- Hands-On Photography Guide for Beginners
The first ebook is designed to quickly get you up to speed with basic photography principles, and provides a platform for you to experiment and refine your techniques. Andy provides plenty of hand-holding using easy-to-understand conversational language. We start off with a section of "Photography Exercises" to familiarize you with the basic techniques of photography, using a show-and-tell approach.
- Learn to light portraits at the speed of light!
This is the starter Portrait Lighting Guide for those do not have any basic knowledge of portrait lighting. It covers foundation skills and technical details of portrait lighting.
- Portrait Recipes 1
Detailed lighting recipes for indoor portraits, complete with diagrams of lighting setups.
- Portrait Recipes 2
Even more detailed lighting recipes for indoor portraits, complete with diagrams of lighting setups.
- Portrait Recipes 3
Detailed lighting recipes for outdoor portraits, complete with diagrams of lighting setups.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Architect's Guide to Writing Effective Fee Proposals
Author: Ian Motley
As our industry becomes more competitive we need to reconsider the way we view our fee proposal documents; not simply as a legal instrument, but rather as a document that sells design services. In this ebook we look at the science of selling design services by exploring the field of human behavior and its application to the fee proposal process. We’ll show you the seven fundamental principles behind an effective fee proposal document and the factors that cause clients to say yes at your request.
Purchasing and reading this guide is worth 1.0 Informal CPD Points and has the following learning outcomes:
- Recognise how utilising the principle of ‘Simplicity’ in the Fee Proposal Document can avoid client paralysis during the appointment process.
- Appreciate how the principles of ‘Consistency’ and ‘Reciprocity’ affect your client’s perception of your firm and services before your fee proposal is submitted.
- Learn how the principle of ‘Mental Accounting’ can improve the way expenses/disbursements are addressed in your proposal to avoid damage to the client relationship.
- Understand how the principles of ‘Options’, ‘Liking’ & ‘Value’ can improve your client’s perception of your fees, reduce the potential for fee erosion & scope creep, and improve client relationships.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How To Draw A Realistic Portrait From Photograph
If You Are A Beginner Or Intermediate Artist Who Struggles With:
- Adding Depth Using Realistic Shading…
- Keeping Your Portrait In Proportion…
- Or Capturing The Likeness Of Your Portrait…
…Then This Will Be The Most Important Letter You Ever Read!
Here’s just a few of the things you’re going to learn in this course:
Module 1: Secrets Of Realistic Shading
- The single most important shape in drawing (Learn to draw this shape well and you will be 95% of the way to mastering portrait drawing)
- The 5 Elements Of Shading – How to use shading to make your portrait look 3 dimensional
- A simple drawing “trick” that will instantly make your shading look 10 times smoother and more professional
- Hard Edge vs Soft Edge – How to use the contrast between light and shadow to create depth in your drawing
- How to make all your shading smoothly blend together (Hint: In real life all the shadows and tones blend together and so this is the secret to making your drawing look truly photo-realistic)
- A common mistake that most beginners make that cause their portrait to look flat and “cartoonish” and how to easily fix it
Module 2: Drawing Realistic Eyes
- Step-by-step instruction on how to begin drawing your portrait so you will always know where to start.
Title: How To Draw Cartoons And Make A Great Second Income
Author: Johnny Bombardieri
Who Else Wants To Learn How To Draw Cartoons And Make A Great Second Income??
- Imagine being able to draw a cartoon character and market it so successfully that you and your new cartoon character become famous . Wouldn't that be great?
- Imagine being able to set up a stall every weekend at the town market and make that extra income drawing funny cartoons of people going about their business.. It truly is possible, but you need to know how.
- Or what about if you could create a cartoon calendar that is eagerly awaited every year by the local community?... How would that feel if you could do this?
That's what this brand new ebook could help you to do.
Here's a sneek peak at what you'll discover in this ebook:
- 3 simple ways to add movement and expression
- how to draw cartoonsHow to drawn cartoon characters the easy way
- The little-known way to make the most of photographs
- 2 simple keys to transform your action photos into a cartoon
- 5 proven steps to making sure those facial features sit right
- AMAZING! Discover in a matter of minutes how to capture the behaviour of a child when they never stay still!
- 7 tips and tricks for Creating your own personal workspace
- 4 proven strategies for developing your characters
- A dirt-cheap way to make your own drawing board and portfolio folder
- Have you been looking for this for ages?
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Drawing Animals in Pencil
Anyone can do it. If you can hold a pencil you can draw animals.
Drawing Animals in Pencil is the E-book that shows how You can be the artist you want to be. Let me show you how to draw animals with a practical approach not bogged down with theory.
You will, among many other things, see how to:
- Create sketches, line drawings and different kinds of tonal drawings.
- Make the pencil create texture with ease.
- Blend with everyday materials to lift your drawings to the next level.
And much more importantly you will discover that Perseverance triumphs over talent. It really does!
Inside this e-Book you'll find out how to approach drawing ANY animal but to talk specifics here is a list of the animals demonstrated within the ebook with notes where applicable.
- Draw a simple Giraffe.
- Goat Drawing. Make a line drawing with the appearance of tone.
- Black Swan. Sketch it quickly.
- Wallaby. A line drawing tutorial.
- Simple sketch of a Chimpanzee.
- Llama Group. How to quickly sketch a group of animals.
- Orang-utan. Establish the form of an animal before moving onto a tonal drawing.
- Domestic pig.
- Prairie Dog. Use textured paper for a loose, sketchy effect.
- Develop the above method with another wallaby drawing.
- Tortoise. Use Blended Tones as the basis of your drawing.
- Squirrel. Create Tonal effects
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How To Sketch
Author: Kerry Godsall
Would you love to learn how to sketch... in a fun way... as quickly as possible?
Well, now you can, using the accumulated knowledge of artists from all around the world!
Are you searching for the perfect book that teaches you how to sketch? If you are frustrated by books bogged down in too much theory, then this book is your answer!
After years of research, I felt that I must share all this valuable information with you because it really is the legacy left to us by past artists.
It's All In One Book...
Essential instructions have been gathered together and condensed into one easily accessible version - saving you hours of trawling through numerous books!
The how to sketch guide is unique because it explains the simple concept of sketching based on my own study, experience and progress.
Illustrations in the eBook show you how to achieve this look - see the example (on right) of how to sketch a branch - it's like trickery with a pencil.
Here are just a few more benefits of learning how to sketch:-
- You can sketch any place, anytime.
- All you need is a pencil and paper.
- Meet new friends at sketching clubs.
- Very fulfilling, interesting hobby.
- You can sell your artwork if you choose.
- It's therapeutic!
What You'll Learn in this Book:
Chapter 1: Sketching With Pencil
Of course, you can use any medium, but
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Trick Photography & Special Effects
Author: Evan Sharboneau
To anybody wanting to take better photographs today:
Now YOU Can Create Mind-Blowing Artistic Images With Top Secret Photography Tutorials With Step-By-Step Instructions!
If you've ever wanted to:
- Finally know how to create "light painting" images that are simply out of this world…
- Take breathtaking special effects shots with just your regular camera…
- Improve your "regular" photography skills and take better photos immediately…
Then you need to keep reading because everything's going to be revealed on this page…
Trick Photography & Special Effects - Your complete instructional guide on taking breathtaking special effects shots and cool images your friends won't believe…
It comes with 295 pages of instruction, 9 hours of how-to video tutorials, and contains over 300 creative photographs created by some of the most talented photographic artists.
In Trick Photography and Special Effects, you're going to be shown my hardcore, best kept secrets for taking spectacular photos that have to be seen to be believed.
… things like:
- How to use laser pens, flashlights, and other household items to get spectacular visual effects
- How to use stunning photography tricks that other people simply won't even understand - they'll think you've spent hours with Photoshop, but in reality
Title: Resist Silk Painting Secrets
Others Will Beg You to Sell Your Works Even if You don’t Intend to… when They See Silk Paintings and Wear that YOU Make with our Indepth Silk Painting Video Course!
- A course of 5 main videos:
- Stretching the silk. Universal method that we use;
- Picking an idea and rendering it on silk;
- Resist outlining;
- Painting basics, tricks and final painting touches;
- Fixing colors into the silk.
- All other content that will be available for free users only in the future;
- Cruatial silk painting questions answered and updated over time;
- Additional videos with more ideas and advices;
The Reasons why You should Try or Master Silk Painting!
Just in case you’re not sure you need this
- Compared to other crafts or arts it is very easy to begin;
- You will create usable art. Not something that is put onto a shelf and forgot (various wear, paintings);
- Silk painting can be single or group activity. You are able to work on single cloth together with your family or friends adding a bit of everyone’s heart into it;
- It is quite easy to sell originally painted scarves, shawls or other wear;
- You can bring your kids, they get easily attracted by silk painting;
- What is a better gift than a personalized item
Title: Animation Trainer
Would You Like To Have Your Own Cartoon In As Little As 2 Weeks?
Now You Can! Even With No Previous Experience Or Artistic Talent!
I KNOW how you can release your own television quality cartoon in only two weeks.
I decided to piece together the methods that WORK into 1 (ONE) single location so that folks like me who haven’t learned the secrets of animating with Anime Studio®* can really skyrocket above everyone else once and for all, without having to sift through all the garbage just to know which methods work.
Inside Animation Trainer, you’ll discover PROVEN methods that work (I know because I’ve tried and tested them, remember):
This is extremely high quality training in high definition videos, streaming to you right here on AnimationTrainer.com!
- Anime Studio®* files to download & help you follow along with the tutorials.
- Hours of high def video lessons that walk you through an animation, from start to finish.
- Anime Studio®* files that you can use or pattern your own characters off of.
- Thorough lessons on how to do things correctly so you don’t waste days worth of work.
- Detailed instruction on the tools of Anime Studio®* and how to create your own objects, scenes, and characters from scratch using those tools.
- Easy to follow teaching on how to make professional animations, even without a single artistic bone in your
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Learn to Draw Like a Pro
Author: Sarah Parks
Do you love to paint but your compositions don’t look quite right? After my course, you will have solid drawing skills that with practice will give your painting a great foundation!
Learn to draw the way you’ve always wanted to with “Drawing Secrets Revealed,” a terrific drawing instruction course! It is a clear-cut, easily understood, detailed method to help you:
- Understand basic shapes and how to build any drawing from them.
- Get the proper tools you need so you don’t waste your money buying supplies you don’t need.
- Use proven pencil techniques that will allow your drawings to flow onto the paper.
- Shade your drawings more realistically.
- Train your eye with proven principles of design so you can build interesting compositions to draw.
- Learn how to get the correct scale, proportion, and perspective in your drawings.
- Get movement and life into your drawings — no more awkward figures!
- Learn proper facial and body proportions.
- Learn how to get the correct placement on the page so your drawing doesn’t run off the page.
- Draw buildings, people, landscapes, and objects accurately using proper perspective.
- See a beautiful flower arrangement or object and recreate it on the page.
AND BEST OF ALL, you will learn my Drawing Secrets that have taken me years to learn.
You get these secrets
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
18 Arts ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $131.75)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc