Title: How To Sketch
Author: Kerry Godsall
Would you love to learn how to sketch... in a fun way... as quickly as possible?
Well, now you can, using the accumulated knowledge of artists from all around the world!
Are you searching for the perfect book that teaches you how to sketch? If you are frustrated by books bogged down in too much theory, then this book is your answer!
After years of research, I felt that I must share all this valuable information with you because it really is the legacy left to us by past artists.
It's All In One Book...
Essential instructions have been gathered together and condensed into one easily accessible version - saving you hours of trawling through numerous books!
The how to sketch guide is unique because it explains the simple concept of sketching based on my own study, experience and progress.
Illustrations in the eBook show you how to achieve this look - see the example (on right) of how to sketch a branch - it's like trickery with a pencil.
Here are just a few more benefits of learning how to sketch:-
- You can sketch any place, anytime.
- All you need is a pencil and paper.
- Meet new friends at sketching clubs.
- Very fulfilling, interesting hobby.
- You can sell your artwork if you choose.
- It's therapeutic!
What You'll Learn in this Book:
Chapter 1: Sketching With Pencil
Of course, you can use any medium, but
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How To Draw A Realistic Portrait From Photograph
If You Are A Beginner Or Intermediate Artist Who Struggles With:
- Adding Depth Using Realistic Shading…
- Keeping Your Portrait In Proportion…
- Or Capturing The Likeness Of Your Portrait…
…Then This Will Be The Most Important Letter You Ever Read!
Here’s just a few of the things you’re going to learn in this course:
Module 1: Secrets Of Realistic Shading
- The single most important shape in drawing (Learn to draw this shape well and you will be 95% of the way to mastering portrait drawing)
- The 5 Elements Of Shading – How to use shading to make your portrait look 3 dimensional
- A simple drawing “trick” that will instantly make your shading look 10 times smoother and more professional
- Hard Edge vs Soft Edge – How to use the contrast between light and shadow to create depth in your drawing
- How to make all your shading smoothly blend together (Hint: In real life all the shadows and tones blend together and so this is the secret to making your drawing look truly photo-realistic)
- A common mistake that most beginners make that cause their portrait to look flat and “cartoonish” and how to easily fix it
Module 2: Drawing Realistic Eyes
- Step-by-step instruction on how to begin drawing your portrait so you will always know where to start.
- The... Click here to read the full description!
Title: How To Draw Cartoons And Make A Great Second Income
Author: Johnny Bombardieri
Who Else Wants To Learn How To Draw Cartoons And Make A Great Second Income??
- Imagine being able to draw a cartoon character and market it so successfully that you and your new cartoon character become famous . Wouldn't that be great?
- Imagine being able to set up a stall every weekend at the town market and make that extra income drawing funny cartoons of people going about their business.. It truly is possible, but you need to know how.
- Or what about if you could create a cartoon calendar that is eagerly awaited every year by the local community?... How would that feel if you could do this?
That's what this brand new ebook could help you to do.
Here's a sneek peak at what you'll discover in this ebook:
- 3 simple ways to add movement and expression
- how to draw cartoonsHow to drawn cartoon characters the easy way
- The little-known way to make the most of photographs
- 2 simple keys to transform your action photos into a cartoon
- 5 proven steps to making sure those facial features sit right
- AMAZING! Discover in a matter of minutes how to capture the behaviour of a child when they never stay still!
- 7 tips and tricks for Creating your own personal workspace
- 4 proven strategies for developing your characters
- A dirt-cheap way to make your own drawing board and portfolio folder
- Have you been looking for this for ages?
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Musician's Blueprint to Getting Heard
Author: Owen Critchley
"The Musician's Blueprint to Getting Heard Shares The Exact Music Promotion Methods That The World's Most Successful Indie Musicians Are Using Right Now."
Getting your songs heard isn't going to be a problem. Let's create some buzz while we're at it.
Let's turn your new listeners into fans.
This ebook will show you simply, step-by-step, how to promote music the right way by creating an online presence that literally can't help being found AND heard.
- It's a step by step system that ties everything together and shows you how to promote music in a way that finally makes sense and becomes stronger and more effective every week you have it in place.
- The Blueprint is going to show you how to keep those listeners coming back so you can build a true fan base. Once you do that, everything becomes possible and a real music career can finally get started.
- The old methods of getting exposure just aren't going to cut it anymore.
- This is the "new music industry" and it's time indie musicians, songwriters and promoters market their songs to take advantage of the unprecedented opportunities that now exist.
Book 1 and Book 2 (Building A Fan Generating Machine), The Getting Heard GOLD LIST, and the "copy-me-as-you-go" Blueprint music promotion videos.
In this course package you'll learn:
- How to "stand up and stand out" from 99% of other indie musician online
Title: Trick Photography & Special Effects
Author: Evan Sharboneau
To anybody wanting to take better photographs today:
Now YOU Can Create Mind-Blowing Artistic Images With Top Secret Photography Tutorials With Step-By-Step Instructions!
If you've ever wanted to:
- Finally know how to create "light painting" images that are simply out of this world…
- Take breathtaking special effects shots with just your regular camera…
- Improve your "regular" photography skills and take better photos immediately…
Then you need to keep reading because everything's going to be revealed on this page…
Trick Photography & Special Effects - Your complete instructional guide on taking breathtaking special effects shots and cool images your friends won't believe…
It comes with 295 pages of instruction, 9 hours of how-to video tutorials, and contains over 300 creative photographs created by some of the most talented photographic artists.
In Trick Photography and Special Effects, you're going to be shown my hardcore, best kept secrets for taking spectacular photos that have to be seen to be believed.
… things like:
- How to use laser pens, flashlights, and other household items to get spectacular visual effects
- How to use stunning photography tricks that other people simply won't even understand - they'll think you've spent hours with Photoshop, but in reality
Title: Home Acting Course
Author: Robert Carne
"Get a SOLID Acting Foundation at Home that you can build on FOREVER, in your own time, during Acting Classes and while working as a Professional Actor"
Here are just a few of the Benefits to be had!
- Unlock the Five Stages of Human Interaction so that you can create characters grounded in truth.
- Instantly create emotional states like Love, Fear, Pride, Anger etc.
- Discover your own Emotional Truth and how to wield it for performance.
- Simple exercises to do while watching movies that will improve your acting.
- How to make any future acting course more effective.
- How to make a subtle change in posture transform you into another character.
- Understand the fundamental principles of learning and uncover the causal chains that make us who we are today so that you can create any character.
- Transforming props into tools to boost your truthful performance.
- Learn the most potent trick in advertising and how to use it as an actor
- Uncover the Seven Frontiers of Personal Space and learn how to lock into each for maximum effect.
- Define unique individuals so as to unlock the mysteries of ‘Character’.
- Release the Secrets of Vulnerability. Know exactly what Vulnerability is and how to use it in performance!
- Discover Advanced Techniques for Intellectual and Emotional Preparation that will have you ready in
Title: Drawing Animals in Pencil
Anyone can do it. If you can hold a pencil you can draw animals.
Drawing Animals in Pencil is the E-book that shows how You can be the artist you want to be. Let me show you how to draw animals with a practical approach not bogged down with theory.
You will, among many other things, see how to:
- Create sketches, line drawings and different kinds of tonal drawings.
- Make the pencil create texture with ease.
- Blend with everyday materials to lift your drawings to the next level.
And much more importantly you will discover that Perseverance triumphs over talent. It really does!
Inside this e-Book you'll find out how to approach drawing ANY animal but to talk specifics here is a list of the animals demonstrated within the ebook with notes where applicable.
- Draw a simple Giraffe.
- Goat Drawing. Make a line drawing with the appearance of tone.
- Black Swan. Sketch it quickly.
- Wallaby. A line drawing tutorial.
- Simple sketch of a Chimpanzee.
- Llama Group. How to quickly sketch a group of animals.
- Orang-utan. Establish the form of an animal before moving onto a tonal drawing.
- Domestic pig.
- Prairie Dog. Use textured paper for a loose, sketchy effect.
- Develop the above method with another wallaby drawing.
- Tortoise. Use Blended Tones as the basis of your drawing.
- Squirrel. Create Tonal effects
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Promoting & Selling Your Art
Author: Carole Katchen
Learn how to become a successful artist by selling your artwork and enjoying the financial rewards today
- Do you have the feeling that you do not really understand how the art market works? Do words like "selling" and "marketing" rather frighten you?
- Do you want to sell more art and earn your well-deserved share of the profits, so you can make a living?
- Do you want to have an easy-to-follow plan to give your professional reputation and art business a huge lift?
- Would you like to see your name in the media instead of the omnipresent Damien Hirst, so that the people are calling you and know your name?
- Do you want to know why even mediocre artists become famous and successful, if they apply the right marketing techniques?
If your answer to any of these questions is "Yes!" and you want to walk in the shoes of Picasso and Dali, the eBook "Promoting & Selling Your Art" is the right choice for you.
Learn to promote yourself and your art in a professional and successful way, learn from the bestselling author and successful artist Carole Katchen how to ...
- price your work for maximum profit - Do you wonder how to price your work? This is one of the questions we get most frequently asked by artists. We will show you how to price your art for the highest profit and how to avoid spoiling your market value.
- build your reputation as a professional artist - Are you sick of
Title: The Architect's Guide to Writing Effective Fee Proposals
Author: Ian Motley
As our industry becomes more competitive we need to reconsider the way we view our fee proposal documents; not simply as a legal instrument, but rather as a document that sells design services. In this ebook we look at the science of selling design services by exploring the field of human behavior and its application to the fee proposal process. We’ll show you the seven fundamental principles behind an effective fee proposal document and the factors that cause clients to say yes at your request.
Purchasing and reading this guide is worth 1.0 Informal CPD Points and has the following learning outcomes:
- Recognise how utilising the principle of ‘Simplicity’ in the Fee Proposal Document can avoid client paralysis during the appointment process.
- Appreciate how the principles of ‘Consistency’ and ‘Reciprocity’ affect your client’s perception of your firm and services before your fee proposal is submitted.
- Learn how the principle of ‘Mental Accounting’ can improve the way expenses/disbursements are addressed in your proposal to avoid damage to the client relationship.
- Understand how the principles of ‘Options’, ‘Liking’ & ‘Value’ can improve your client’s perception of your fees, reduce the potential for fee erosion & scope creep, and improve client relationships.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Belly Dancing Course
Author: Mariella Monroe
"Finally, Here's The System To Help Anyone Learn Belly Dancing From Home and Guarantees Results with One-On-One Private Coaching..."
ANYONE Can Learn To Belly Dance Easily From Home! Go From Beginner To Expert With Over 50 Step-By-Step Videos With Private Coaching That Beats All Other Belly Dancing Classes!
The entire program consists of over 50 videos with a total runtime of 8 hours, systematically teaching all major types of bellydance steps and combinations that leaves nothing to the imagination. It's the most jam-packed and intensive belly dancing course you'll ever experience.
- Step-by-step bellydance instruction program presented in an easy-to-follow format
- 50 videos with a total running time of 8 hours of in-depth lessons
- 3 different teachers covering 5 major styles of belly dancing.
- Learn over 40 isolated body movements, each visually demonstrated and verbally described, with on-screen visual aids.
- Suitable for BOTH beginners and seasoned dancers.
- All basic moves are covered in the first 2 hours so you will be up and running quickly.
- Clearly see all movements from multiple viewing angles, including full-body & up-close views. Then perform fluid combinations of the moves you've learned!
Take a closer look at what you'll learn in this high-caliber multimedia package:
- Selection Of Music and Costumes
- All Moves Of 6 Different Dance
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (74)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
18 Arts ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $131.75)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc