Title: The Last and Best Book on Art Needlework
"WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN OVER 100 PAGES OF AUTHENTIC VICTORIAN INSTUCTIONS AND PATTERNS?"
You can begin recreating vintage needlework for yourself and those you love immediately!
What's In this eBook?
You will find advice about different types of silks and flosses and their uses, care for embroidered items, ideas for gifts,needlework advice AND you will find amazing patterns for
- Infant's Boot and Band
- Work Bag
- Crocheted Garters
- Hair Receiver
- Things Worth Knowing.
- Mountmellick Work
- Spool Silk
- Roll Stitch - Daisy
- "Asiatic" Twisted Embroidery Silk
- Lady's Fancy Mitten
- Daisy Lace
- Knot Stitch
- Ecclesiastical Designs
- Tobacco Bag
- All-over Designs
- Scarf Wheel #2
- Crocheted Fan Tidy - Silk Slippers
- Guipure Wheel
- Mouchoir Case - Scarf Wheels - Dress Trimmings
- Fancy Work made with Silk - Faced Figured Terry and Silk Sheeting
- "Asiatic" Outline Embroidery Silk
- Infant's Mittens
- Long Crochet Purse
- "Victoria" Knitting Silk
- Knee Warmers - Fancy Pattern
- Passion Flowers and Leaves
- Illustrated Embroidery Stitches (Thirty-five Illustrations)
- Scale for Socks and
Title: Mad About Manga
You're about to discover how to draw any manga character you want, AND make him or her come to life through the use of their facial expressions, body movement, eyes, hands, hair, clothing, and more!
In this cartoon strip creation section of Mad About Manga, you'll learn:
- Vital rules for layout of characters and dialogue for creating Manga that people will enjoy
- Follow my dialgoue checklist & ensure you never create a boring or confusing Manga strip
- Learn how to use symbols to orchestrate rich scenes full of meaning
- Learn the 3 components of comic humour and make your Manga hilariously entertaining
- The essential rules for Manga text that ensure it's punchy and captivating
- Learn the golden rule for connecting with your readers so they'll love your Manga
- Follow my three step drafting technique that produces professional Manga strories with ease
- How to use different styles of word baloons to create engaging easy to follow Manga
...So far what you've seen is just the tip of the iceberg! Inside "Mad About Manga" you'll learn...
- The Correct Way to Draw Manga Eyes, Hands, Hair, Heads and Ears
- How To Draw Complex 3D Manga Easily
- Exactly How to Use Speech Bubbles & Give Birth to Life Like Manga Dramas
- The Crucial Differences Between Male & Female Body
Title: Singorama: Superior Songwriting
Who Else Wants To Master The Art Of Songwriting And Discover Powerful Secrets to Capturing Your Thoughts And Opinions In The Art Of A Song?
Here's what "Songwriting Success - The Ultimate Guide To Writing And Selling Your Songs" has inside:
- The one fatal mistake that you cannot afford to make when including rhyme in your songs.
- Networking: How to do it and why you should
- Powerful advice on how to use melody to add strength and meaning to your songs.
- We're going to look at the creative and the business side of things: from the actual how-to-get-a-good-idea right through to marketing your stuff to industry insiders.
- It's easy to spend too much money on a demo tape. Studio time is very expensive, and some people make the mistake of investing every last cent they have into a super-high quality demo tape. That's why you need to follow my tips for managing your budget when cutting a demo.
- Everything you need to know about becoming a professional songwriter is contained within this ebook.
- It's all too easy to forget the essence of a good idea: that particular rhyming sequence, snatch of a lyric, or just the plain guts of the inspiration itself. I show you how to capture your creative ideas so that they don't get lost!
- Publishers: Who they are, why you need one, and
Title: Some Buyers Will, Some Buyers Won't.
Author: Renato Grant
A full & concise explanation regarding conducting business in the real world of fashion. Explains everything the starting designer or experienced brand need to know regarding such things as incoterms, settlement terms, costing sheets, cutting dockets and much much more.
The ebook also contains a full detail 400 store buyer directory which outlines the top 400 retailers and e-tailers for high end fashion and fashion related products in the UK.
Written by an industry insider with 26 years experience. This is an ebook written in laymans terms and which offers a clear understanding of exactly what to do and what not to do in terms of targeting, attracting and securing orders from fashion and fashion accessory buyers.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Take Better Photos. Quick And Easy
Author: Laura Fechete
How to Take Better Photos. Quick And Easy
Are You Frustrated With This 9 Questions?
- What light should you use?
- What is the most important thing to know in digital photography?
- How to use exposure?
- What is shutter speed?
- What megapixels are and how do they impact resolution for viewing and printing?
- What is aperture?
- What is depth of field?
- How do you know if a picture looks good or not?
- What is focus and how to control it?
Are you tired to:
- not know how to frame a scene in order to obtain a good photo
- not know when to zoom in and when to zoom out
- not know the art of photography
- not know what to shoot, when to shoot and how to shoot it
- not know when and how to edit a photo
- not know how to obtain a black and white photo
- download your photos from the camera and see that they all look blurry and are not well framed
- not know how to use exposure, shutter speed, aperture
- not know which light is the best
- not know what camera settings you should make
HERE is your chance! I can teach you NOW how to shoot photos like a pro. Everybody starts from... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: A Walk Into Abstracts
Author: Sue St. John
"A Walk Into Abstracts" is the first in a series of ebooks by absract artist Sue St.John. This ebook contains 108 abstract paintings by 58 different abstract artists (see the featured artist list below). Each artist explains how and why they created the painting. They explain the techniques and materials used and also provide insight into their thought process. Most of the artists tend to use acrylics, watercolors or mixed media.
The abstract painting techniques and tips in this ebook are beneficial to all experience levels whether you are a beginning artist or a professional artist.
- Ginnie Cappaert, NWS, ISAP
- Nancy Egol Nikkal
- Selma Stern, AWS
- Marilyn Gross, ISEA, SLMM
- Toby Klein, ISEA, ISAP
- Sharon Stone, SWS
- Jane R. Hofstetter, NWS
- Katharine A. Cartwright, NWS, MOWS
- Annell Livingston
- Fredi Taddeucci, ISEA
- Jane E. Jones, NWS, SWS
- Vera Dickerson, AWS, NWS
- Lou Osborne, ISEA, SWA
- Sue St.John, KWS
- Jane Gates
- Susan AdamÃ©
- Georgia Mason
- Laura Barbosa
- Helen Wheatley
- Delda Skinner, NWS, SLMM
- Edee Joppich, ISEA, NCS
- Pat San Soucie, AWS
- Karen Kierstead Miller, ISEA, LWS
- Carole Kauber
- Betty Jo Fitzgerald, NCS, NWWS
- Carol Z. Brody, NWS
- Dianne S. Trabbic, AWS,
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Blues Jam Chords & Scales
Author: Peter Morales
" Get Instant Access To Over 60 Blues Jam Tracks, 3 Hours Of Videos Lessons & Improvisation Guides... As Seen On Guitar Player Magazine! "
In the next 5 minutes, YOU can learn how to play blues guitar using our jam tracks, step by step videos and tutorials!
- Over 60 Blues Backing Tracks
- Funk, Pop, Country, Rock and Fusion
- Suitable For Beginner to Advanced
- Improvisation Guide + Video Lessons
- Comes With Scales & Chord Charts
- Great for both electric & acoustic guitar
Read on to find out more...
The "BluesJamSession" Complete Pack: The Ultimate Blues Guitar Resource
Every Track Comes With Chords, Scales And Improvision Tips and Tricks:
Each track comes with keys to improvise over, suggested scales and styles to use + jamming tips and tricks. Add a different dimension to your guitar playing!
Here are some of the highlight videos included:
- Soloing Over Blues & Improvisations
- Acoustic Blues Finger-Picking
- Complete 12 Bar Blues Video Series
- Crazy Blues
Ebook Type: Audio Included, Video Included,
Title: Alternate Picking Fast Start
Author: Craig Bassett
"If You Are New To Alternate Picking (And You're Willing To Practice For Just 20 Minutes A Day), Then Here's How You Can Quickly Start Unleashing Your Ultimate Picking Potential Today..."
- You'll build a powerful foundation of scale technique. Let's face it, many alternate picking licks use scales. So as your scale technique grows, so will your ability to learn licks faster.
- You'll gain an understanding of some essential rhythmic theory. Understanding this theory will help you to alternate pick with more accuracy, control and confidence.
- You'll develop your ability to synchronize both your hands even further. Your hands will learn to work together in a powerful way, allowing you to develop even more speed.
- You'll discover how to play in time when using a metronome. This will allow you to confidently use a metronome in a way that will maximize your progress.
- You'll learn to evaluate just how good your current timing is. By looking at four specific measurements you'll discover whether-or-not you have crippling timing weaknesses that need addressing.
- You'll develop a strong timing foundation that will enable you to learn to alternate pick at fast speeds. I've noticed over the years that the better my students get at timing, the faster they can play.
- You'll discover 12 different picking mechanics. Each mechanic is four notes long. And once
Learn to Play Piano
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Learn to Play Piano
For years you wanted to but you never thought it was possible...
"Now You Can Learn How You Can Discover to Play the Piano!"
Why is learning to play the piano such a chore? It seems that people who take lessons work and work but take years to discover to play anything interesting or enjoyable. They are always unhappy about their lessons. People who take lessons sometimes even hate their teachers because they feel ashamed of their playing. The teacher may or may not intentionally make the student feel bad, but the fact remains that you lose interest if you never feel any satisfaction.
Teachers also alienate their students by asking them to play music that is either too hard or worse yet, too easy. Without a challenge, there is little point in trying to discover anything. Teachers might pile on too much work for the student to practice on at home, or not give the student a clue as to what to work on. Finding a good teacher can be extremely difficult.
Trying to discover on your own can be just as frustrating if you do not have the right guidance. You can search the internet infinitely and find all kinds of information on piano theory. Most of it you will not even understand. It is often in difficult language and assumes that you know quite a bit about music already. You also have to deal with conflicting theories.
Sure, there are different points of view. You just do not
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Guitar Scale Patterns
Author: Jonathan Boettcher
"Discover The Essential Guitar Scale Patterns That Will Catapult Your Guitar Playing To New Heights"
- Knowing how to play all of those notes fluidly, in easy-to-remember patterns
- Connecting scale patterns together, creating your own scales and runs
- Knowing all relevant notes on the guitar in any given key
- Soloing across the whole fretboard, or even just on a single string!
- Instinctively knowing how to choose where on the neck you should solo
It's Like Playing Connect The Dots...
If you can play 'Connect The Dots' then chances are you have what it takes to be a great guitar player.
Seriously though - I've condensed the most essential guitar scale patterns into a handful of handy cheat sheets, all color coded so that you can see the patterns at a glance, and how they relate to the bigger picture.
- CHEAT SHEET: Connecting scale starting from the major position
- CHEAT SHEET: Entire fretboard in the key of A, with the main box patterns labeled
- CHEAT SHEET: Entire fretboard in the key of E, with the main box patterns labeled
- CHEAT SHEET: Connecting scale starting from the minor position
In addition, at the end of the... Click here to read the full description!
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
18 Arts ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $131.75)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc