The Ultimate Guide to Growing Fresh, Clean, Healthy Organic Food Right At Home.
Imagine A Garden That Requires Absolutely No Weeding, Fertilizing, Tilling, Herbicidal Sprays, Composting, Manure Spreading, or Irrigating…While Forever Free of Soil Borne Pests and Soil Borne Plant Diseases.
Within the pages of this book you will learn all of this and more…
- Increase Gardening Productivity – Aquaponic Gardening produces up to 10x’s more than soil gardening! Increase your garden yields and productivity with every square foot! How is this possible? In soil gardens plants must search out nutrients and water to grow and thrive.
- Step-by-Step Instructions – You will be provided with all the information that you need to know about Aquaponic Gardening. A thru Z on basic system designs, how to build, maintain, run, and troubleshoot your system. Including drawings, explanations, diagrams, and easy step-by-step instructions with everything that you need to start your system today!
- More Time for What You Want – In as little as 5 minutes a day, your Aquaponic Gardening work can be done. These systems virtually runs themselves, giving you more time for you and what you need to do!
- Faster Growing Food – Aquaponics systems have been shown to produce fruits, herbs, greens and vegetables in roughly 1/2 the time that it takes for a soil garden to grow the exact same food!
- Less Work – From the beginning, there will never be any Tilling, Weeding, or Composting required…ever!
- Save Your Gardening Energy – Aquaponic Gardening Systems use 60-70% Less Energy than soil farming (Conventional and Organic).
- Maximize Your Productivity – Aquaponic Gardening Systems can be built to be Ergonomic, helping you to increase your productivity, while saving your back in the gardening process.
- Environmentally Conscious – Create an Aquaponic Gardening system that uses 90% LESS water than soil gardening methods. Utilize rainwater catchment to displace your water meter usage and become more sustainable and self-reliant.
- Grow and Eat Organic – From the start, you can produce Organic Foods for your and your family. You can become USDA Organic Certifiable from the start.
- Make More Money – Aquaponic systems produce more money for you by: Increasing Food Production For Every Square-Foot, Grow Food Faster, Attain More Harvests, Grow Organic, Produce a Second Crop and Sell Fish. All of these benefits, while providing healthier, fresher, better tasting, Organic food that naturally makes you more money.
- Save You Money – By using Less water, Less on Garden and Crop Loss due to inclement weather and soil-borne pests and diseases, as well as less on Store-Bought Groceries.
- Healthier Food – In order for Aquaponic Systems to work properly, your system environment needs to be healthy and clean. Meaning that Pesticides, Herbicides, Insecticides are limited to natural remedies, thus keeping your food cleaner and healthier.
- Nutritious Food –Feeding your fish a well-rounded organic diet and adding key supplemental nutrients to your Aquaponic Gardening System, your garden will be loaded with all the necessities that your fish, worms, and plants need to grow and flourish, who will in return offer you healthy fresh food.