Instructions and Designs beaded bags, purses, belts etc.
Timeless Designs for Loom Work
Beaded Bags were at the height of popularity in the 1920's and are keenly sought by collectors today. You too can own one of these beautiful bags or other beaded items.
Experience the satisfaction of saying "I made it Myself!"
With the benefit of hindsight we can see that these bags, purses and other items are just as beautiful and desirable today as they were in the early 1920's. Good taste in fashion is timeless. Whether you are trying to recreate a 1920's bag, purse, necklace or watch band, learn bag-making, looking for inspiration, or a fashion student you will get something from this ebook.
APACHE BEADWORK CONTENTS
- Wrist Bag
- Tam O'Shanter Purse Top
- Materials required
- Improved Tam O'Shanter
- Forget-me-Not Design Wrist Bag
- Directions for using the Loom
- Directions for making Sautoir Chains - 46 designs
- Directions for making Chain Purses
- Directions for Fancy Woven and Strung Chain
- Chatelaine or Wrist Bag
- Card Cases, Purses, Chatelaines, and Wrist Bags
- Bead Card, Cigarette, or Cigar Case
- Bead Bag Top