Title: Boer Goat Profit Guide Power Pck
Author: Marc MacDonald
"ATTENTION: If you have a Boer goat business or you are about to start one this may be the most valuable letter you will ever read..."
"Warning: Don't Even Think of Raising Boer Goats Until You Read This Ebook to Proven Profits with Boer Goats!"
Here's what you'll discover...
- The 8 most useful and informative websites on Boer goats (as recommended by successful Boer goat farmers)
- The key differences between Boers and other breeds of goats in terms of temperament, ease of breeding, and diseases
- How often you need to have a head-to-toe check-up by the vet
- Exactly how many goats you should start with
- When you need to intervene to feed a newborn kid (this tip alone could save the life of your new kids!)
- What medicine to give your newborns and does right after birth
- How to know if does are ready to breed
- Why one seasoned breeder prefers winter babies over spring babies
- How to tell when your doe is about to give birth
- The 2 health and feeding steps to take as soon as your does have given birth
- What "flushing" is; how it can quickly expand your herd; and the best ways to do flushing
- Proven ways to increase your chances of having triplets
- How to tell if your doe needs help giving birth, and two ways to help her
- Why it is ESSENTIAL
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Our Vanishing Wild Life
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Our Vanishing Wild Life
Author: William T. Hornaday
The preservation of animal and plant life, and of the general beauty of Nature, is one of the foremost duties of the men and women of to-day. It is an imperative duty, because it must be performed at once, for otherwise it will be too late. Every possible means of preservation,-sentimental, educational and legislative,-must be employed.
The present warning issues with no uncertain sound, because this great battle for preservation and conservation cannot be won by gentle tones, nor by appeals to the aesthetic instincts of those who have no sense of beauty, or enjoyment of Nature. It is necessary to sound a loud alarm, to present the facts in very strong language, backed up by irrefutable statistics and by photographs which tell no lies, to establish the law and enforce it if needs be with a bludgeon.
This ebook is such an alarm call. Its forceful pages remind me of the sounding of the great bells in the watch-towers of the cities of the Middle Ages which called the citizens to arms to protect their homes, their liberties and their happiness. It is undeniable that the welfare and happiness of our own and of all future generations of Americans are at stake in this battle for the preservation of Nature against the selfishness, the ignorance, or the cruelty of her destroyers.
We no longer destroy great works of art. They are treasured, and regarded as of priceless value; but we have yet to attain the
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Foaling Guide.
Author: Mark Andrews
Now you can help your mare foal safely...
Waiting for a foal to arrive can be a daunting prospect.
The Foaling Ebook will give you the information you need to approach the event with confidence.
On average 1 in 20 births present a major problem. The knowledge of how to deal with these problems is now available to you in the Foaling Guide.
With The Foaling Guide you will:
- know how to care for the new born foal.
- learn how to care for the mare after the foal is born.
- know what you must have ready for when your mare foals.
- learn when, and how, you should help - and when you should not.
- learn how the mare's nutritional needs change during pregnancy.
- find out about different foaling alarms and how they work.
- understand the normal process of foaling and spot when things go wrong.
- know the signs that tell you foaling is imminent.
- find out what you can do to prepare for the birth.
- find out the best time to send the mare to stud.
- know 16 complications of foaling and how to deal with them.
- learn what to look out for during the foal's first few days.
- learn how to make your own foaling prediction kit at a fraction of the cost of commercial kits.
Title: Pro Beekeepers Guide
Author: Greg Drake
"Who Else Wants Learn How To Care for Bees in 7 Days (Or Less) - Guaranteed?"
If you are interested in learning everything there is to know about Beekeeping, than this is going to be the most important information you'll ever read...
Recently, a new breakthrough in Beekeeping was discovered and reported in an amazing new eBook called Pro Beekeeping Made Easy.
It's amazing, because it covers nearly every bit of information you wanted to know about Beekeeping, plus more...
Just imagine being able to learn how to care for bees in just 7 days (or less) without buying expensive products or becoming frustrated.
And you could do this from the comfort of your own home, wouldn't that be great?
Yes you could have fresh honey everyday. It truly is possible, but you just need to know how.
That's what this brand new amazing eBook on Beekeeping can help you - Plus you can....
Learn How To Make A Profit By Selling Honey In Just 7 Days
Because, every bit of this eBook is packed with the latest cutting edge information on Beekeeping and it took over 1 year to research, gather the data and compile it into this amazing new eBook.
Here's what you'll discover in Pro... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Chicken Coop Living
Author: Kelson Spear
Here's a sneak peek at what you'll discover in "Chicken Coop Living"
- The absolute essential step you have to take to keep your chickens healthy.
- How often you must clean the coop to keep your chooks and egss ship shape and edible.
- The absolute essentials to include when you build the perches. (You will know how high the perches should be, what shape they should be, and how many perches you need)
- What are the best ways to take care of baby Chooks...(what kind of beds do they need, how to care for them, where to keep them so they stay safe).
- Learn the "sure-fire" strategy to keep predators from coming underneath your coop and run.
- What makes a good, cheap roof and wall material..
- Learn the ideal time to introduce chicks back into the coop with the rest of the flock.
- Specific tips and instructions for how to go about building your chicken coop.
- Basic facts and points you absolutely need to know in order to raise healthy chickens.
- Discover strategies and tactics for building a chicken house so unusual that will "stop traffic"
- Moving the coop is important? Find out some of the best ideas for making a "lightweight" coop that is easy to move.
- How to organize the inside of your coop for the easiest cleaning and maintenance access
Title: Pet sitting business!
Author: Alice McNutt
Pet sitting business!
- Would you like to work from home?
- Do you need a start-up business with a minimum investment?
- Do you love animals?
- Are you ready to start a whole new way of living tomorrow?
Full instructions on starting and operating a Pet Sitting Business. The ebook explains step-by-step all you need to know about starting and operating the business.
We show you how!
A complete business plan - advertising tips, business contact ideas, pricing strategies, etc.
Tips of the Trade: How to get and keep clients!
Well over half of the homes today have at least one pet. And a great many of those same households also have pet owners who work full time or travel. Traditionally, pet owners would bring their pet to a kennel or have a relative or neighbor care for them. Pet sitting gives yet another pet care choice, and is a great alternative.
Title: The Bull Riders
Author: Brad Scott
“Proven Championship Secrets Now Available To Bull Riders Who Wish To Become Pro”
“How A Once ‘People Shy’ ‘Quiet Town’ And Easy Going ‘Timid Boy’ Went From A Scared No Lines Crossed ‘Action Phobic’, To A 9 Time Master Bull Riding Champion!”
You Will Never Ever Make It As A Pro Bull Rider Without Adopting The Right Mindset
The very secret model I apply & have taught many others to help supercharge their bull riding careers to stardom.
This is my ‘all new’ ground breaking 108 page simple to read & easy to follow ebook, titled;
“The Bull Riders Official Guide: ‘No Nonsense’ Blueprint Secret Formula on How To Ride Bulls And Win Buckles. All The Tips, Tricks and Tactics you need to become Pro!
Never again will you need to;
- Pay ‘through the roof’ clinic fees!
- Travel long winded distances to find the next riding school!
- Seek uncomfortable overnight stays and accommodation!
- Be left alone to guesswork your way to success!
- Take time off work, or away from your family!
This clearly written straightforward e-book combines all the very best features of an all intensive bull riding clinic, covering all you need to know to take your longing passion – ‘world class’.
My promise to you is that on its completion,
Title: Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko
Author: Elisabeth Tan
It’s simply unparalleled, perfectly compiled, all set out to make your experience of owning a Tokay gecko as pet, or breed it as a professional, or simply love and take care of these lovely reptiles, a real pleasurable one.
You’ll easily come to know:
- How to correctly handle the Tokay gecko without scaring the little animal or causing any damage to its organs or overstressing it.
- How to select and purchase the perfect gecko without being duped by the pet store, and learn how to distinguish between vital healthy and unhealthy signs before choosing the perfect gecko for you.
- How to set up the vivarium and tank to house your gecko, creating the right kind of ambience, using the right substrate, maintaining the correct temperature, and giving the gecko ideal hiding places.
- How to make your geckos exercise regularly, without overdoing them, and the accessories and feed inputs that you’ll be required to provide to make exercising an enjoyable affair for them.
- How to maintain the tank hygienically, clean it regularly without causing much discomfort to the gecko, and ensure that living conditions are just perfect for the little animal.
- How to fix the diet for the geckos, so that they get the best in nutrition and supplements, using an unique “shake method”, and then feed them, maybe with packaged food, yet by not making them lose out on their hunting
Title: Horseback Riding Secrets
Author: Chantal Silvrants
A Secret Technique To Become A Better Horseback Rider
- Learn a unique breathing technique that has a direct effect on your horse
- Discover the importance of breathing applied to horseback riding
- Find out how you can eliminate all your horseback riding fears
- Learn how you can prevent your horse from blocking and being stubborn and lazy
...and much more!
Let me tell you as a dressage rider and instructor: I know exactly what it means to suffer and feel frustrated, as you are losing precious time and money on lessons, getting bad or always medium results in competitions, realizing horses getting nervous, angry or even scared with you on their back.
Horses will love you, dressage judges will not believe their eyes when they see you within a few weeks from now. Show jumping horses will take less fences, won’t try to stop any more and will remain more balanced.
As a rider I discovered this unique technique years ago. I was thrilled about the enormous effect it had on ANY horse. I passed it to my pupils and NOW is the right time to get it to you.
Here’s What Will Change For You And Your Horse:
- You will find your horse fully concentrated, listening to your breath, peacefully waiting for your instructions
- You will feel your horse to be one with you
- Your horse will become truly relaxed, his breathing will become more
Title: Building Chicken Coops Guide
Author: Norman Nelson
Find Out How To Quickly Build Affortable, Attractive and Long Lasting Backyard Chicken Coops
The “Building Chicken Coops Guide” package is designed for anyone with or without carpenter experiences. No matter if you are looking for a big coop, a small coop or a chicken run, with a big or a little budget, this package takes care of all that.
In our ebook, you’ll get to know:
- Know the essential tips on building a predator-proof chicken coop to let the chickens lay the eggs safely…
- Discover all the chicken coop building tips and secrets you need to plan and build your dream chicken coop easily…
- Quick and simple ways to build a large chicken coop
- 5 things to do to make your chicken coop more comfortable for your chickens
- Working on your own chicken coops to save up to hundreds of dollars…
- The amenities you need for your chicken coops and runs
- Tips on building predator-proof chicken coops
- 5 essential features of a chicken coop
- 18 essential tips you should know before making your own chicken coop
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build a cheaper, more effective and more fun chicken coop…
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc