Title: Chicken Coop Living
Author: Kelson Spear
Here's a sneak peek at what you'll discover in "Chicken Coop Living"
- The absolute essential step you have to take to keep your chickens healthy.
- How often you must clean the coop to keep your chooks and egss ship shape and edible.
- The absolute essentials to include when you build the perches. (You will know how high the perches should be, what shape they should be, and how many perches you need)
- What are the best ways to take care of baby Chooks...(what kind of beds do they need, how to care for them, where to keep them so they stay safe).
- Learn the "sure-fire" strategy to keep predators from coming underneath your coop and run.
- What makes a good, cheap roof and wall material..
- Learn the ideal time to introduce chicks back into the coop with the rest of the flock.
- Specific tips and instructions for how to go about building your chicken coop.
- Basic facts and points you absolutely need to know in order to raise healthy chickens.
- Discover strategies and tactics for building a chicken house so unusual that will "stop traffic"
- Moving the coop is important? Find out some of the best ideas for making a "lightweight" coop that is easy to move.
- How to organize the inside of your coop for the easiest cleaning and maintenance access
Title: Practical Tortoise Care
Author: Max Kivett
Are you sure you're not harming your tortoise?
- Did you know that using the best-selling tortoise food is the equivalent of feeding your kids nothing but McDonald's?
- How aware are you of the dangers pet tortoises face?
- Do you know how many tortoises die every year as a result from poisonous plants?
This proven system is modeled from the best tortoise keepers in the world. The principles you will learn here have been used by -
- professional tortoise breeders
- first-time tortoise keepers
- intermediate tortoise keepers who are expanding their collection
- scientists and veterinarians
- zookeepers, some of whom have raised thousands of tortoises from hatching to healthy adulthood
Once you get your copy of Practical Tortoise Care, you'll understand
- A simple classification that gives you powerful understanding the nutrition requirements of 100s of different species
- How to create varied, healthy meals by following our simple meal plans.
- How to build a world class habitat for few bucks or even FREE
- The dangers that come from misidentifying your species (THIS IS MORE COMMON THAN YOU THINK!) and a few weird tricks that infallibly identify species
- Advanced secrets of air flow and microclimates
- How some tortoise keepers get all the food they need FREE
- The common veterinary medication that means
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Beekeeping Bible
Author: Janet Parker
There are some things that are good to know first. So, I've started with these first.
- The Biology of Bees
- The Beginning History of Beekeeping- These are things I never knew before.
- African Bees- Get ready, cause here they come.
- The Worker Bees
- The Life Cycle of the Honey Bee- every beekeeper has to know this one in order to be productive.
- How You can Become a Beekeeper
- The Queen Bee
- Queen Management Techniques
- She Was All By Herself A new discovery
- A Virgin Queen Story
- Raising Queens
- Grafting and Other Ways
- I Just Have To Tell This Story - you'll really enjoy this one.
- Feeding the Bees (picture of bees feeding at... )
- Nectar Substitutes
- Pollen Substitutes Why and when to use.
- Your First Bees
- Established Colonies
- Nucleus Colonies (Nucs)
- Package Bees
- Stands For Your Hives (Plus, Pictures of some of my hives on stands)
- How to Handle Bees
- Clothing & Gear you'll Need
- Ordering Your package Bees
- My Very Interesting Discovery
- Swarming (plus, stories and some of my pictures)
- Another Discovery of My Own
- Transferring Your Bees to Their New Home
- Family Owned Beekeeping Companies
- Promise of Hope - my short
Title: Pigeon Racing Nutrition Secrets Exposed
Here is just some of what you'll learn inside Pigeon Racing Nutrition Secrets Exposed...
- The best diet and nutrition regimine possible so that your birds are at their best come race day.
- The one underlying factor in racing that any successful fancier needs to be familiar with.
- What energy systems are used during the rigors of racing and how to get the best nutrition balance to supply energy for the race duration.
- What energy sources will gain the maximum from our birds.
- The fuel requirements for pigeons in training.
- Signs to look for that your birds are suffering from "negative energy balance"
- How to create "positive energy balance" in your pigeons during training and racing and how to avoid "negative energy balance" which renders a race team less competitive.
- Special attention you must pay attention to during young bird training to prevent depletion of energy reserves in the liver and muscle.
- How to maximize lean body mass (i.e. muscle) and minimize body fat.
- How to achieve "bouyancy" in your birds and why bouyancy is so important for success.
- How to avoid muscle fiber breakdown, which can seriously harm and permanatley damage your birds.
- The things you REALLY need to know about carbohydrates, proteins, fats and amino acids that will help ignite your pigeons inner furnace.
- What the difference is between "anaerobic" and "aerobic" energy
Title: Red Eared Slider Secrets
Author: Chris Johnson
Here are just a few things that I will teach you in this book just about selecting the right Red-Eared Slider:
- Due to the dwindling population of wild Red-Eared Sliders, many are now bred in captivity, which is great for prospective pet owners.
- It is important to think about the place where you plan to purchase your Red-Eared Slider, and take the time to make sure the one that you bring home is healthy.
- Turtles bred in captivity are generally healthier than wild turtles, which may be infested with mites, ticks or internal parasites.
- It is possible purchase Red-Eared Sliders via mail order from commercial dealers and breeders.
- If you choose to bring home a Red-Eared Slider from the wild, the first thing you should do is take it to a vet who has experience with reptiles. You will also want to keep your wild turtle quarantined for about a month to make sure no health problems are present that may affect your family or other pets in your home.
- Purchasing your Red-Eared Slider from a pet store provides you with the opportunity to inspect the turtle and its habitat before purchase to determine if the animal has been cared for properly.
- If a Red-Eared Slider is healthy, its nostrils will be clean so it can breathe through its nose easily as opposed to breathing through its mouth. There should not be any mucus or other fluids running out of or bubbling around the nose, nor should you be able to hear it
Title: Honey Bee Plants
This e-book shows gardeners and beekeepers how they can help honey bees by providing them with an optimum diet available for as much of the year as possible to boost their chances of survival in an ever hostile environment.
We know the advantages of a human diet rich in organic produce straight from the land and equally the health problems that can result from too much processed food.
List of contents
- Why flowers need bees
- Why bees need flowers
- Designing a garden for honey bees
- Best Trees for Nectar and/or Pollen by month.
- Best shrubs for Nectar and/or Pollen by month.
- Best Flowers for Nectar and/or Pollen by month.
- Wild flowers &’weeds’. Not traditionally garden plants.
- Health and the honey bee diet
- Location of nectaries by plant family
- Honey Bee Plant (UK) Database
Title: Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko
Author: Elisabeth Tan
It’s simply unparalleled, perfectly compiled, all set out to make your experience of owning a Tokay gecko as pet, or breed it as a professional, or simply love and take care of these lovely reptiles, a real pleasurable one.
You’ll easily come to know:
- How to correctly handle the Tokay gecko without scaring the little animal or causing any damage to its organs or overstressing it.
- How to select and purchase the perfect gecko without being duped by the pet store, and learn how to distinguish between vital healthy and unhealthy signs before choosing the perfect gecko for you.
- How to set up the vivarium and tank to house your gecko, creating the right kind of ambience, using the right substrate, maintaining the correct temperature, and giving the gecko ideal hiding places.
- How to make your geckos exercise regularly, without overdoing them, and the accessories and feed inputs that you’ll be required to provide to make exercising an enjoyable affair for them.
- How to maintain the tank hygienically, clean it regularly without causing much discomfort to the gecko, and ensure that living conditions are just perfect for the little animal.
- How to fix the diet for the geckos, so that they get the best in nutrition and supplements, using an unique “shake method”, and then feed them, maybe with packaged food, yet by not making them lose out on their hunting
Title: How To Build An Aviary
Author: Jack Taylor
Caged birds cannot fly – this affects them both emotionally and physically. But an aviary gives them the space to do what nature intended. Any caged bird which gets upgraded to an aviary will undergo a remarkable transformation, in both health and happiness.
I’ve got years of experience constructing aviaries, bird rooms and breeding birds. Every bit of knowledge has been extracted into this detailed step-by-step guide.
It Covers A Range of Different Birds Including...
- African Greys
- Lories & Lorikeets
- Zebra Finches
Plus many more...
Inside you’ll discover…
- The 5 most common aviary building mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to build an ultra-cheap aviary using a simple triangular plan
- How to construct a large, luxurious aviary that can hold up to 30 birds or more
- Learn how to construct a beautiful artistic aviary, using a rustic styled design
- The method of making an all-purpose aviary, the standard choice for many bird enthusiasts
- How to find high quality materials at rock bottom prices (and save 80% or more on the costs)
- The easy way to
Title: The Bull Riders
Author: Brad Scott
“Proven Championship Secrets Now Available To Bull Riders Who Wish To Become Pro”
“How A Once ‘People Shy’ ‘Quiet Town’ And Easy Going ‘Timid Boy’ Went From A Scared No Lines Crossed ‘Action Phobic’, To A 9 Time Master Bull Riding Champion!”
You Will Never Ever Make It As A Pro Bull Rider Without Adopting The Right Mindset
The very secret model I apply & have taught many others to help supercharge their bull riding careers to stardom.
This is my ‘all new’ ground breaking 108 page simple to read & easy to follow ebook, titled;
“The Bull Riders Official Guide: ‘No Nonsense’ Blueprint Secret Formula on How To Ride Bulls And Win Buckles. All The Tips, Tricks and Tactics you need to become Pro!
Never again will you need to;
- Pay ‘through the roof’ clinic fees!
- Travel long winded distances to find the next riding school!
- Seek uncomfortable overnight stays and accommodation!
- Be left alone to guesswork your way to success!
- Take time off work, or away from your family!
This clearly written straightforward e-book combines all the very best features of an all intensive bull riding clinic, covering all you need to know to take your longing passion – ‘world class’.
My promise to you is that on its completion,
Title: Building Chicken Coops Guide
Author: Norman Nelson
Find Out How To Quickly Build Affortable, Attractive and Long Lasting Backyard Chicken Coops
The “Building Chicken Coops Guide” package is designed for anyone with or without carpenter experiences. No matter if you are looking for a big coop, a small coop or a chicken run, with a big or a little budget, this package takes care of all that.
In our ebook, you’ll get to know:
- Know the essential tips on building a predator-proof chicken coop to let the chickens lay the eggs safely…
- Discover all the chicken coop building tips and secrets you need to plan and build your dream chicken coop easily…
- Quick and simple ways to build a large chicken coop
- 5 things to do to make your chicken coop more comfortable for your chickens
- Working on your own chicken coops to save up to hundreds of dollars…
- The amenities you need for your chicken coops and runs
- Tips on building predator-proof chicken coops
- 5 essential features of a chicken coop
- 18 essential tips you should know before making your own chicken coop
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build a cheaper, more effective and more fun chicken coop…
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (44)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc