Title: Chicken Coop Living
Author: Kelson Spear
Here's a sneak peek at what you'll discover in "Chicken Coop Living"
- The absolute essential step you have to take to keep your chickens healthy.
- How often you must clean the coop to keep your chooks and egss ship shape and edible.
- The absolute essentials to include when you build the perches. (You will know how high the perches should be, what shape they should be, and how many perches you need)
- What are the best ways to take care of baby Chooks...(what kind of beds do they need, how to care for them, where to keep them so they stay safe).
- Learn the "sure-fire" strategy to keep predators from coming underneath your coop and run.
- What makes a good, cheap roof and wall material..
- Learn the ideal time to introduce chicks back into the coop with the rest of the flock.
- Specific tips and instructions for how to go about building your chicken coop.
- Basic facts and points you absolutely need to know in order to raise healthy chickens.
- Discover strategies and tactics for building a chicken house so unusual that will "stop traffic"
- Moving the coop is important? Find out some of the best ideas for making a "lightweight" coop that is easy to move.
- How to organize the inside of your coop for the easiest cleaning and maintenance access
Title: The Bull Riders
Author: Brad Scott
“Proven Championship Secrets Now Available To Bull Riders Who Wish To Become Pro”
“How A Once ‘People Shy’ ‘Quiet Town’ And Easy Going ‘Timid Boy’ Went From A Scared No Lines Crossed ‘Action Phobic’, To A 9 Time Master Bull Riding Champion!”
You Will Never Ever Make It As A Pro Bull Rider Without Adopting The Right Mindset
The very secret model I apply & have taught many others to help supercharge their bull riding careers to stardom.
This is my ‘all new’ ground breaking 108 page simple to read & easy to follow ebook, titled;
“The Bull Riders Official Guide: ‘No Nonsense’ Blueprint Secret Formula on How To Ride Bulls And Win Buckles. All The Tips, Tricks and Tactics you need to become Pro!
Never again will you need to;
- Pay ‘through the roof’ clinic fees!
- Travel long winded distances to find the next riding school!
- Seek uncomfortable overnight stays and accommodation!
- Be left alone to guesswork your way to success!
- Take time off work, or away from your family!
This clearly written straightforward e-book combines all the very best features of an all intensive bull riding clinic, covering all you need to know to take your longing passion – ‘world class’.
My promise to you is that on its completion,
Title: Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko
Author: Elisabeth Tan
It’s simply unparalleled, perfectly compiled, all set out to make your experience of owning a Tokay gecko as pet, or breed it as a professional, or simply love and take care of these lovely reptiles, a real pleasurable one.
You’ll easily come to know:
- How to correctly handle the Tokay gecko without scaring the little animal or causing any damage to its organs or overstressing it.
- How to select and purchase the perfect gecko without being duped by the pet store, and learn how to distinguish between vital healthy and unhealthy signs before choosing the perfect gecko for you.
- How to set up the vivarium and tank to house your gecko, creating the right kind of ambience, using the right substrate, maintaining the correct temperature, and giving the gecko ideal hiding places.
- How to make your geckos exercise regularly, without overdoing them, and the accessories and feed inputs that you’ll be required to provide to make exercising an enjoyable affair for them.
- How to maintain the tank hygienically, clean it regularly without causing much discomfort to the gecko, and ensure that living conditions are just perfect for the little animal.
- How to fix the diet for the geckos, so that they get the best in nutrition and supplements, using an unique “shake method”, and then feed them, maybe with packaged food, yet by not making them lose out on their hunting
Title: The Beekeeping Bible
Author: Janet Parker
There are some things that are good to know first. So, I've started with these first.
- The Biology of Bees
- The Beginning History of Beekeeping- These are things I never knew before.
- African Bees- Get ready, cause here they come.
- The Worker Bees
- The Life Cycle of the Honey Bee- every beekeeper has to know this one in order to be productive.
- How You can Become a Beekeeper
- The Queen Bee
- Queen Management Techniques
- She Was All By Herself A new discovery
- A Virgin Queen Story
- Raising Queens
- Grafting and Other Ways
- I Just Have To Tell This Story - you'll really enjoy this one.
- Feeding the Bees (picture of bees feeding at... )
- Nectar Substitutes
- Pollen Substitutes Why and when to use.
- Your First Bees
- Established Colonies
- Nucleus Colonies (Nucs)
- Package Bees
- Stands For Your Hives (Plus, Pictures of some of my hives on stands)
- How to Handle Bees
- Clothing & Gear you'll Need
- Ordering Your package Bees
- My Very Interesting Discovery
- Swarming (plus, stories and some of my pictures)
- Another Discovery of My Own
- Transferring Your Bees to Their New Home
- Family Owned Beekeeping Companies
- Promise of Hope - my short
Title: Practical Tortoise Care
Author: Max Kivett
Are you sure you're not harming your tortoise?
- Did you know that using the best-selling tortoise food is the equivalent of feeding your kids nothing but McDonald's?
- How aware are you of the dangers pet tortoises face?
- Do you know how many tortoises die every year as a result from poisonous plants?
This proven system is modeled from the best tortoise keepers in the world. The principles you will learn here have been used by -
- professional tortoise breeders
- first-time tortoise keepers
- intermediate tortoise keepers who are expanding their collection
- scientists and veterinarians
- zookeepers, some of whom have raised thousands of tortoises from hatching to healthy adulthood
Once you get your copy of Practical Tortoise Care, you'll understand
- A simple classification that gives you powerful understanding the nutrition requirements of 100s of different species
- How to create varied, healthy meals by following our simple meal plans.
- How to build a world class habitat for few bucks or even FREE
- The dangers that come from misidentifying your species (THIS IS MORE COMMON THAN YOU THINK!) and a few weird tricks that infallibly identify species
- Advanced secrets of air flow and microclimates
- How some tortoise keepers get all the food they need FREE
- The common veterinary medication that means
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Honey Bee Plants
This e-book shows gardeners and beekeepers how they can help honey bees by providing them with an optimum diet available for as much of the year as possible to boost their chances of survival in an ever hostile environment.
We know the advantages of a human diet rich in organic produce straight from the land and equally the health problems that can result from too much processed food.
List of contents
- Why flowers need bees
- Why bees need flowers
- Designing a garden for honey bees
- Best Trees for Nectar and/or Pollen by month.
- Best shrubs for Nectar and/or Pollen by month.
- Best Flowers for Nectar and/or Pollen by month.
- Wild flowers &’weeds’. Not traditionally garden plants.
- Health and the honey bee diet
- Location of nectaries by plant family
- Honey Bee Plant (UK) Database
Title: Tea Cup Pigs And Micro Pigs
Author: Elliot Lang
Micro Pig Expert Reveals The Insider Secrets Of Buying, Training And Living With A Fabulous Micro Pig !
"All The Vital Information You Need To Know Before And After The Arrival Of Your New Family Member."
Are micro pigs clean?
Despite the common belief that pigs are dirty, owners of micro pigs are happy to report that their pets are very clean. They prefer to have an area for toileting and an area for sleeping and if they are properly trained, a micro pig will avoid going to the bathroom in the home; which is their sleeping area, and will only go outside in the area that is set up. Remember that housetraining with any pet rests solely on the shoulders of the owner and the training they do with their pig.
Subjects Covered In This Ultimate Guide:-
- Facts About The Micro Pig
- History Of The Micro Pig
- Pros And Cons Of The Micro Pig
- The Permits
- Finding A Breeder
- Setting Up Your Micro Pig's Room
- Arriving Home
- Moving Your Micro Pig
- Temperament Of The Micro Pig
- Choosing The Right Pig
- Size And Your Adult Micro Pig
- Multiple Pigs Or Not
- Creating A Pig Pen
- Pig Proofing Your Home
- Shopping List For Your Pig
- Introducing Your Micro Pig To Other Pets
- Bonding With Your Piglet
- Daily Meals For Your Micro Pig
- Lease Training
- Treats & Snacks For Your
Title: African Dwarf Frogs as pets
Author: Elliot Lang
Are you thinking of raising an African dwarf frog?
Discover How To Keep An African Dwarf Frog!
African dwarf frogs are not your average pet – they live their entire lives under water and they are incredibly entertaining to keep. These little frogs will delight and amaze you by dartling around the tank and floating on one leg.
Here's a peak at what is inside the ebook!
Common questions people have about African dwarf frogs and keeping them.
- What is the proper care and feeding of my dwarf frog? (This is all covered in detail as well as tips to buying frog food and how to keep it fresh.)
- What do I need to bring my dwarf frog home? Simple travel tips for your dwarf frog.
- What are the different species and types of African dwarf frogs and where do the come from?
- Can I mix male and female frogs together? What happens if I do?
- How do my dwarf frogs breed and make babies? How do they lay eggs and hatch as tadpoles? What type of care do I need to give them?
- What size aquarium do I need and how much space is needed per frog?
- Do African dwarf frogs make good pets? Yes, they do!
- How do I know if a pet store or a breeder of African dwarf frogs or African clawed frogs is selling me a healthy frog? What do I watch out for?
- I read I can buy a complete dwarf frog kit online? Is this a good thing to
Title: Building Chicken Coops Guide
Author: Norman Nelson
Find Out How To Quickly Build Affortable, Attractive and Long Lasting Backyard Chicken Coops
The “Building Chicken Coops Guide” package is designed for anyone with or without carpenter experiences. No matter if you are looking for a big coop, a small coop or a chicken run, with a big or a little budget, this package takes care of all that.
In our ebook, you’ll get to know:
- Know the essential tips on building a predator-proof chicken coop to let the chickens lay the eggs safely…
- Discover all the chicken coop building tips and secrets you need to plan and build your dream chicken coop easily…
- Quick and simple ways to build a large chicken coop
- 5 things to do to make your chicken coop more comfortable for your chickens
- Working on your own chicken coops to save up to hundreds of dollars…
- The amenities you need for your chicken coops and runs
- Tips on building predator-proof chicken coops
- 5 essential features of a chicken coop
- 18 essential tips you should know before making your own chicken coop
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build a cheaper, more effective and more fun chicken coop…
Title: Guinea Pig Care Made Easy
Author: Richard James
"Who Else Wants to Quickly and Easily Have the Perfect Guinea Pig That Is Healthy, Happy, and Thriving For Years to Come?"
At Last! Everything you ever wanted to know about caring for guinea pigs -revealed!
Here'sjust a tasteof what you'll discover...
- The 5 things expert guinea pig owners will not tell you about this gentle pet.
- A complete guide to taking care of guinea pigs - minus the stress and worries!
- When and when not to attempt changing a guinea pig's immediate environment or enclosure.
- The importance of understanding the actual needs of guinea pigs.
- How to improve existing cage conditions so your pet pig will not get sick
- How to bond with your guinea pig!
- An entire chapter devoted to guinea pig nutrition.
- The 6 surefire ways that you can prolong the life of your pet guinea pig.
- Why some pet owners end up making the same common mistakes when taking care of guinea pigs
- Which type of supplements are appropriate for guinea pigs and which are not
- A complete guide to proper grooming of guinea pigs.
- Why the wrong type of food can cause your guinea pig to become sick over time
- Which type of cage is ideal for guinea pigs.
- How to prevent cage-borne diseases from cutting your pet's life short.
- Where to go to get supplies, cages and equipment you will need.
- All about caring for a
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (74)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc