Title: Head Lice Alternative Care Home Remedy
"Kill Lice and remove Nits, NOW with Vickie's Head Lice Treatment Alternative Care!"
Forget those lotions, potions, mayo, and goo. Get Vickie's all natural head lice treatment alternative home care recipe and say good-bye to lice and nits once and for all. Your louse woos will disappear we guarantee it, or your money back!
- *Vickie's alternative louse care Creates Healthy, Smooth, Soft - Lice Free Hair!
- *Home care recipe mixes great with Your Favorite Shampoo 0r Hair Conditioner
- *Comes with easy Step By Step Instructions for killing lice and removing nits
- *Alternative head lice treatment recipe-Thousands of satisfied users worldwide!
Facts about Lice.....
- They spread do not spread disease, and Pets do not carry human head lice.
- They require a person's body temperature and moisture to survive, & Die in 1 day or less when off the body.
- They can be confused with sand, hair products, or dandruff & May be found anywhere on the head.
- Lice don't jump or fly, but they are fast crawlers, and are Normally contracted from hair-to-hair contact.
- Anyone can get head lice - An itchy scalp is the most common symptom of head lice.
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.95 or less).
Title: Horse Training
What do you know about training a horse...
Discover The Secrets to Becoming A Horse Trainer!
You have wanted a horse for years, but didn't have a place to keep it. Now you have the land and you want to buy a horse or maybe you have already bought the horse, you just don't know anything about training a horse. You don't know where to start and you don't want to hire a trainer because you want to be a big part of the training.
You are wondering if you have to go to school to learn to train a horse or do you learn from watching videos or even by just reading a book. Will a book tell you everything you need to know? For that matter will a video give you all the ins and outs of training a horse?
You know a little about riding, but those horses were already trained. You have never even been around an untrained horse. How hard can it be? You love animals and you love horses and horseback riding. You have plenty of room for a horse now. You talked to a trainer about training a horse, but he won't let you be there while he is training the horse. You really want to be in on the training. So the only solution you can think of is to train the horse yourself. You have to learn but you can do it. It shouldn't be that hard. You will have to do some reading up on the subject, maybe even several books and there are probably videos too you can watch.
So that is it you are going to
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Deer Hunting Secrets
Author: Joe Pineland
Deer Hunting Secrets : The First, All-Inclusive Guide to Get Any Hunter The Success They Desire
6th Generation Hunter Thumbs Nose at So-Called "Hunting Experts" and Reveals A Simple and Proven Method to Take Amateur Hunters and Turn Them Into Legends!
Here Are Some Of The Secrets You'll Learn Inside My Informative eBook
- A complete chapter for the novice hunter with detailed but easy-to-read information about state regulations, the tagging system, limits on types of weapons, and in and outs of the differences of hunting early in the season or late.
- What you wanted to know about antlers but were afraid to ask, you'll start to be known as an authority or maybe just a trivia master by the end of this section, packed with myth busting information
- What whitetail deer do most of the day in a secluded spot
- Why hunters from southern states make a mistake when they go north in search of deer
- How to pinpoint and strengthen your senses so that you can start to become a hunter who is constantly taking in subtle clues and making progress
- I read all the ebooks and tried everything. It wasn't until I did THIS ONE THING that it all started to happen for me. I'll share the single most powerful thing you can do to become more successful at hunting, and why almost no hunters do it.
- 7 things you need to know about whitetail anatomy and why it is important for all
Title: How To Train, Care and Build Trust With Your Pet Rabbit
Discover the secrets in taking care of you rabbit the right way - creating a great life with your rabbit at home!
Here are just a few of the many tips & tricks you'll discover:
- Why is it so important for you to care about building trust with your rabbit
- Why and how to make a safe area for your pet rabbit
- Who are the fancy rabbits which can mostly be seen in the showring
- What types of "problems" you may find with each type of rabbits
- What type of rabbit or bunny you should avoid if you don't want to use a special extra time daily to take care of brushing and bathing them in order to keep their coat in proper condition
- What type of bunny toys to give your pet rabbit and when to get new ones
- What to think about BEFORE you get your pet rabbit
- What supplies to buy for your pet rabbit - for responsible care, feeding, grooming, cleaning, toys and housing - a complete list for shopping wisely AND save money
- What is the minimum size of hutch or cage to get for your rabbit
- What is the key to a sane and caring life with your pet rabbit (unbelieveably simple)
- What is absolutely A MUST for you to know BEFORE you try to hold and cuddle your pet rabbit like other pets are used to be taken care of
- What are the "rabbit rules" for your household (the kid's special ;)
- Learn where to go and what to look for when adopting a healthy
Title: Pet Rats: How to Easily Train and Care For Your Ratties...To Have a Happy Life Together.
Author: Colin Patterson
"All The Things You Probably Won't Be Told About Pet Rats!"
Here are just some examples of what you're about to discover...
- How to discipline your rats correctly, so that they'll quickly learn when they've done something that you think is "not okay." They'll quickly learn what it means when you say "no."
- How to train your rat to stand and walk on his hind legs. Your friends will be dazzled!
- How to make your pet rats feel comfortable -- not just in their cage, but in your home too! (Plus: how to make them comfortable cuddling with you, even if you've got a rat who's the "stand offish" type!)
- The special ingredient (mixed with water) that will prevent your little mischievous friends from chewing on furniture or wires when they're out of their cage. (This tip can save their lives!)
- All of the health info you need to keep your rat healthy and living a long time. It's all in my ebook, formulated after nearly 3 decades of experience. There's stuff in my ebook that vets don't even know. (By the way, imagine the money you'll save if you can cut your vet visits down 90%...because you've got the all the information you need...right at your fingertips!)
- The kind of cage that's best for your rattie.
- The #1 key that you MUST know about your pet rats. Apply this secret, and your rat will become as cuddly with you as even the most snuggly dog.
Title: The Obedience Instructor's Bible
Author: Silvia A.Kent
The Complete Obedience Instructor's Manual in four parts, including A - Z of class exercises, trouble shooting and 3 Level BOA worksheets.
Take The Class!
Section 1 - All About Dog Obedience Instructing
Difficult Owners, Difficult Dogs, Venues, Equipment, Class Patterns, How To Teach, How To Practise, Safety, Fun & Games, Enjoyment, Basic To Competition Classes, Articles, Dog Behaviour & A Whole Lot More!
Section 2 - The A-Z Of Dog Obedience Instructing
From From Advanced Heelwork to ASSD, From KPT To Flat & Kill, From Box Training To Sendaways, From Companion Heelwork Corrections to Four Different Methods To Teach Three Different Finishes, From Footwork to a full Scent Progression & A Whole Lot More!
Section 3 - Trouble Shooting Foundation Exercises
From what to do when a dog won't go Down to what to do about paddling on the Stand Stay; From Slow Returns To Overshooting Retrieve Presents; From Shaking Articles To Lagging On Heelwork - And A Whole Lot More!
Title: The Harmony Program
Original 1996 Edition of the revolutionary dog behaviour and training method known as "The Harmony Program" for dog training advisors, trainers and counselors.
Includes "Good Dog" Guide.
The basic presuppositions of the Harmony programme lie in the idea that a war or a competition produces losers, not winners.
After using "Dominance Reduction Programmes" for some time, it became apparent that in some cases these could be highly destructive to relationships between dogs and owners, and could lead to the presenting behaviour and training problems escalating, rather than being treated successfully.
The Harmony Programme turns the Dominance Reduction Programme inside out and instead, constitutes a set of treatment strategies for behaviour problems which:
- work to increase both the owners and the dogs confidence and self esteem.
- remove power struggles in every aspect of the dog/owner interaction;
- remove conflict, instead of adding conflict;
- foster understanding, compromise and connection between dog & owner;
- create a sanctuary space of love, trust and understanding in which behaviour problems may heal rapidly.
- create a more predictable environment, instead of making the dog's environment ever more scary and unpredictable;
Title: How To Get Rid Of Cockroaches
As a 18 year veteran of the pest control industry, I'll Show How You Can Get Rid of Cockroaches In Your Home Without Spending An Arm And A Leg With Your Local Pest Control Company.
Whether you have German, brownbanded, American, smokeybrown or oriental cockroaches, you will be rid of them for a lot less money than your pest control company charges you.
"Cockroach Be Gone" is an ebook that can be downloaded from the Internet into your computer. I've written this ebook in terms you can understand. Its full of lots of colorful illustrated drawings and more importantly, step by step instructions. So you can't go wrong. It will guide you every step of the way. Anyone can do it if they know how. Thats what I am here for. To tell you how.
If you are in a hurry and would like to order now from my secure server click here for immediate download
Power packed with these features:
- What rooms to start on first
- Tips and tricks from an expert
- Where to start first
- What you need to do to keep cockroaches from entering your home
- What to use to treat your home Is it safe
- What rooms you may not need to treat
- Specific areas to treat
- Plus Step by Step Instructions
- Places you wouldn't think of treating
- How to treat your home
- Everything you will need to know to get the job done
- Colorful illustrated drawings
Title: Best Horse Training
Horse behavior or training problems? Need proven help?
"Who Else Wants A Well-Trained Horse That Doesn't Balk, Kick, Bite, Rear, Shy, Run Away, (or lots of other bad behaviors) For Just A Few Minutes Of Training A Day?"
Proven By Tens Of Thousands:
The Most Successful Horse Training Instruction Course In History
You can successfully train your horse to stop dozens of bad habits and take complete control. Enjoy riding and working around your horse safely, without fear or embarrassment.
Here's just part of what you'll discover with this amazing course....
- Your horse will become more trustworthy... which makes your horse much more valuable.
- The single thing you should never, ever do with your horse or else you instantly give your horse the upper hand. When this happens your horses confidence drops like a rock.
- The proper way to teach "Steady", "Whoa" and "Get Up" to your horse and get immediate obedience.
- The one huge advantage you hold over your horse... and how to use this to teach and be in command of your horse all the time.
- Learn to recognize which of the four dispositions, or combination of dispositions, your horse is. Use this information and you'll immediately know your horse's character. You will then know how to adjust your training to this specific type of disposition. This is so critical to
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Title: Boston Terrier Puppies
Author: Abhik Sarkar
Deceptively simple step-by-step teaching system will have your Boston happy, healthy and calm... and your friends impressed with your dog training skills.
You'll Instantly Discover....
- The step by step methods of "positive training" that the pros use to train their dogs with lightening speed and little effort on their part
- The specific traits and personality of Boston Terriers that make them unique - and why knowing that will improve the time you spend with him.
- The exact secrets you can use for ongoing care for your Boston from "Puppy Power to Sturdy Senior"
- Surefire ways to stop your Boston from jumping on people, chewing through furniture, barking, digging holes...
- Quick and easy ways to get your Boston Terrier to listen to commands, like "sit", "stay", "down" and "come"
- How to get your Boston Terrier to settle into his new home
- How to choose a Boston that is right for you and your lifestyle
- A hold you by hand guide of what to ask the breeder when choosing your puppy
- "Boston Terrier Talk" - How to understand your dog's behavior and body language
Here is a summary of the benefits you receive
- The right way to give your Boston Terrier obedience training
Little know truth about the best way to practice obedience training for your Boston. (WARNING: Just sending your Boston to a dog trainer is not the answer). Discover
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc