Title: Guide to Breeding Your Bettas
You'll discover the ins and outs -- what you need to know before going into breeding, what it involves, etc. It'll make a task that's confusing into not so much of a challenge since you'll have an exact roadmap of the steps to take.
There are certain exact steps you need to take to prepare the tanks, prepare your breeding pair, introduce them, get them to spawn... and then take care of the fry. I've traveled the world to interview top breeders... have become a betta breeder... and will let you in on the insider secrets.
Bonus to the "Caring For Betta Fish"
Title: Pet Medical Recorder
Pet Medical Recorder is an easy to use Windows software package that generates comprehensive forms to track all of your pet's medical and treatment history. You can easily and efficiently track vaccinations, worming, and annual checkups at a glance. You can track your pet's medication, medical history, emergency veterinarian contact information, health insurance details, and immunization records. Track as many pets as you like, with a few simple clicks of your mouse. Stay on top of your pet's health the easy way, with Pet Medical Recorder.
- Simple to use software tool that generates a set of special forms to allow you to keep track of all your petï¿½s medical and treatment information
- Record details of any medicines that your pet needs to take, general medical history, vet contact details, immunizations and health insurance details
- Pet Medical Recorder can be used to generate forms to keep tabs on as many animals as you want, all with just a few button clicks
- Keep on top of your pet's medication!
Bonus to the "Ragdoll Cat Secrets"
Title: The Secrets of Riding Saddle Horse
You see, Prof Jesse Beery also wrote a course on the secrets of saddle horse riding.
- The characteristics you should select in your ideal horse. These critical tell-tale signs indicate your horse's powers of endurance, indicate his ability to maintain a balanced gait and cope with hard riding...without injury or mistakes.
- The correct use of the reins...and the secret of getting the reins into position quickly. Adopt this routine and the action becomes automatic to you.
- The one position you must master that most of your security and skill in the saddle comes from. Adopt this and you instantly assume the classical riding pose.
- How to successfully vault onto your saddle from the ground. This trick leaves bystanders open mouthed.
- And many more tips, techniques and insider secrets designed to make you a better rider.
Bonus to the "Prof Beery's Illustrated Course In Horse Training"
Title: THE KITTY Who Rescued Me After I Rescued Him
Author: Shawn P. Flynn
2017 Readers' Favorite Award Winner in the "Non-Fiction - Animals" Genre
Award-Winning Finalist in the "Animals/Pets: Narrative Non-Fiction" Category of the 2017 International Book Awards
Shawn Flynn and his fiancée are excited to start their new life together. They are planning a wedding and have bought a new home. The last thing the two of them need right now is a new cat.
But their recently purchased house seems to come complete with a stray orange feline—a cat with a vibrant personality and a talent for mousing. So Shawn soon finds himself with a regular companion. Little does he realize that this cat will shortly become more important to him than he can possibly imagine.
As Shawn’s personal life begins to shift in ways he never saw coming, Kitty remains a constant source of stability and comfort. Shawn gave Kitty a home, and now Kitty gives Shawn the love he needs to heal.
In the spirit of James Bowen's best seller A Street Cat Named Bob, THE KITTY is a touching and inspiring story of heartfelt companionship that offers an uplifting perspective on what it means to find true friendship in this world. Anyone who has ever shared a meaningful connection with a pet will fall head over heels in love with Kitty and Shawn.
As Shawn discovers, sometimes we don’t even realize we need to be rescued—until we are.
Perfect for fans of Gwen Cooper's Homer's Odyssey: A
Ebook Type: Other
Title: Five Steps to Landing Your Trophy Buck
Five Steps to Landing Your Trophy Buck!
Why do people spend time, energy and significant amount of money in pursuit? It's the bucks, of course! And not just any buck - only a real trophy buck will do. The sort that you leave an empty space on the wall for. The sort that will make your friends jealous. The sort that haunts your dreams, just out of range.
For most, this seems like a thoroughly attainable goal. Yet weekend after weekend, so many dedicated hunters come up empty. Even those who look forward to each year with a positive attitude often end up disappointed with perfectly acceptable 6-point youngsters - providing plenty of meat to stock the freezer with (and even some extra for family and friends), but something is missing.
Contrary to what many disappointed hunters believe, it's not about luck. On the contrary, it's all about strategy - and not even a very complicated one, either.
Here are five simple steps to help you achieve ..the bigger buck.
Bonus to the "Deer Food Plots Made Easy"
Title: Mineral Supplements for your Deer
Mineral Supplements for your Deer
This ebook is full of scientific research to help you wade through the racks of available mineral for deer and decide what minerals deer REALLY like in what form.
Don't spend money on mineral that doesn't get touched when you could give the deer what they need and like while create a great way to survey the bucks on your property.
This even includes a recipe for you D-I-Y enthusiasts!
Bonus to the "Deer Food Plots Made Easy"
Title: Ferret Care
Ferret Care Interviews Transcript
Introducing The "Ferret Care Interview" - The Complete Guide For Keeping Your Ferret Happy & Healthy By Learning Everything You Need To Know About Ferret Care
Here's just a fraction of what you'll discover in the "Ferret Care Interview"
- Can you describe, in detail, the different ferret breeds and their respective markings?
- How much, on average, does a ferret cost if I am purchasing the ferret from a pet store?
- I've decided to get a ferret. Where should I begin?
- I've been thinking about getting a ferret. What are the pros and cons of owning a ferret?
- Are there any places where owning a ferret is illegal or a license is required?
Bonus to the "Ferrets As Pets"
Title: How to Choose a Healthy Horse
It takes into consideration common faults of conformation, common unsoundnesses that impair a horse's usefulness and serious faults of temperament or training.
The ebook is illustrated with valuable photographs and diagrams and guides you through the examination in a logical sequence.
Here's a sample of what you'll discover inside:
- How to spot stable vices and other vices that mean you should look for a different animal.
- How to tell a horse's age by its teeth so you know just what you are getting - with step by step photos included.
- How to check for all manner of diseases - both common and not so common so you can be sure your horse is healthy.
- How the muzzle can indicate a possible lack of vigor or the presence of a bad habit.
- The type of tail that indicates spirit and vigor in the horses that you are looking at.
- Indications of normal health in the horse which allows you to choose the best of the bunch.
- How to test a horse's eyesight. If you see a certain behavior you should suspect blindness or a bad temperament (and THIS has nothing to do with the eyes).
- Indications of desirable temperament that mean you'll go home with a happy and well adjusted horse.
If you want to get the best, healthiest, most suitable horse for you, then take this ebook with you and you'll have a step by step, systematic approach that will ensure you choose the best... Click here to read the full description!
Title: The Horse Training System
This is the system by which Prof. Carroll was able to "cure the most vicious horses of the habit of balking or kicking; also the habits of shying, running away, pulling at the halter, jumping fences or pitching under the saddle. It will enable anyone to ride any horse or mule without saddle or bridle with perfect safety; also to drive without bridle or lines."
Here's just a taste of what else you'll find inside:
- Revealed: the mechanical advantage whereby you can compel a horse to stop instantly at your command, with only a few pounds of pressure!
- How to gain the confidence of a horse so "as long as you are with him he feels no fear."
- How to manage a wild or vicious horse and even those that are quite old before they are first handled.
- How to cure a horse of jumping and fence breaking so thoroughly that he will happily stay in almost any kind of enclosure.
- Secret ways of "jockeying" a horse to make him appear to be other than what he is, eg. blind, lame, sick, unwilling eat or drink and how to remove a brand.
Bonus to the "Horse Training Secrets Revealed"
Title: Backyard Production of Meat Rabbits in Texas
Discover the general and practical information that will help new producer become successful producer of meat rabbits as a backyard activity under Texas conditions. You will also learn the 5 benefits of backyard rabbit production, how to handle heat stress, selecting breeding stock, basic housing and equipment, care of the doe and newborn and, predator control and etc...
Bonus to the "How to Raise Rabbits"
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc