Title: 12 top ways to keep your rabbit healthy, well & contented
A New Informative & Helpful eBook on How to Keep your Rabbit Healthy & Well.
- Keep some of those vet costs down?
- Keep them Healthy & Contented?
- Do you want to help your rabbit live a full life?
This eBook makes an ideal and valuable purchase
Written from many years experience of working with rabbits
An easy to read and understand eBook that contains many little helpful tips and ideas you may not know.
- Advice on dietary problems
- How to avoid rabbit illnesses
- Full of many good tips, advice and suggestions
- Focused on rabbit owners & their rabbit/s
- How to keep your rabbit safe
- Understand what a rabbit is communicating to you
- Help to keep those vets costs down
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Ultimate Pet Cockatiel Guide
Who Else Wants To Quickly And Easily Have The Happiest And Best-Behaved Cockatiel In Less Time Than You Thought Possible?
- Do you already own a cockatiel and because of his bad and annoying behavior, he has quickly owned you?
- Have you just adopted a new cockatiel and have no idea how to care for or train him?
- Are you resorting to drastic measures to try to stop his screeching such as yelling at him, pounding on the cage or putting him in a closet?
- Are you about ready to give him away to the first taker because he won't obey you?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, then this may be the most exciting message you have read all day.
You're about to discover a proven system for caring for, taming, training and even breeding your cockatiel. This sytem works if you are new to cockatiel raising or are a veteran cockatiel owner who needs some guidance for understanding why your cockatiel behaves badly.
Here's just a taste of what you'll discover ...
- 3 easy ways to train your cockatiel to talk...
- How to stop your cockatiel's screaming with a few simple techniques...
- 6 pieces of cage content you MUST HAVE BEFORE you bring your cockatiel home...
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to train your cockatiel right...
- 3 proven steps to stop your cockatiel's biting...
- WARNING: 3 things you should
Title: Baby Kangaroo Facts For Kids and Adults
Author: Les O. Tekcard
Discover How To Keep Australian Kangaroos!
Get in Depth Facts about Australian Kangaroos including: Care, Food, Diet, Pens, Pregnancy, Breeding, Behaviors, Diseases and Lifespan!
Here's a sneak peak at what is inside the book!
I answer these common questions people have about Kangaroos and keeping them:
- How to choose a Baby Kangaroo and where to buy them. (Find out what to look for when buying a Kangaroo and how to check if they are healthy.)
- Do Baby Kangaroos make good pets for children? Yes, they do!
- What is the best breed or type of Baby Kangaroo to buy? (The most popular Kangaroo breeds are covered and the differences between them.)
- How easy is it to care for a Baby Kangaroo? (Baby Kangaroo care is easy and is selection, care, feeding and health covered in detail in the book.)
- What are the different varieties and colors of Kangaroos? (The different , colors and types are outlined in detail in the book.)
- Do I buy a Baby Kangaroo or an adult? Should I buy a male or a female? (Find out which is best for you and why.)
- What size play pen do I need to keep a Baby Kangaroo?
- How do I know if my Kangaroo is a male from a female Kangaroo? (How to sex a Kangaroo is in the book.)
- What do I need to bring my baby Kangaroo home? (Read about simple travel tips for your Kangaroo after you purchase it in order to bring it safely home inside the
Title: Prosperous Pet Business
Author: Kristin Morrison
20+ Pet Business Experts Give YOU Their Insider Knowledge In These Strategy-Packed Conference Videos!
These videos are perfect for you if you’ve experienced any of these frustrations:
- You struggle to make the kind of money you want from your business… and you’re not sure how to boost your sales and profits
- You are a pet sitter, dog trainer, pet groomer, doggy day care owner, or dog walker… and you find yourself thinking and worrying about your business even when you’re not working
- You find it hard to get (and keep) clients… even though you offer a service that lots of pet owners need
- You’ve got so many clients that you’ve lost the enthusiasm you had when you started your pet business… and almost dread going to work some days
- You feel like you’re on the fast track to burnout… and desperately need a change
- You are a new pet business owner and wish that you could find someone who could help you market more efficiently, make more money, and enjoy running your pet business
When you have access to this simple, on-demand resource that can turn your business around (and give you your life back) in a matter of days…
- You’ll feel optimistic, knowing that your business is generating the income you need to provide a comfortable lifestyle for yourself and your
Ebook Type: Video
Reviewed by redone111 on 2016-04-20
My Rate 5
nice ebook i found it really ionterested and good info about rabbits
Leave a review and rating!
Title: Rabbit Production
Rabbit farming has grown from raising a few rabbits for family consumption to large commercial operations with hundreds of rabbits. Investment in a rabbitry, including breeding stock, can be quite modest. Expansion is much simpler than other livestock alternatives because a large range of existing facilities can be modified for rabbits and land requirements are negligible. Learn different aspects of rabbit production from marketing, housing, health program, nutrition, risk management and budgeting.
Bonus to the "How to Raise Rabbits"
Rating: (5 after 1 votes)
Reviewed by Claire on 2015-03-16
My Rate 5
Easy read and informative. Quick guide with cute pictures.
Leave a review and rating!
Title: Choosing the Perfect Baby Bulldog For You
Being part of the elite club of english bulldog owners is a fun and rewarding experience. Bulldogs are known for their funny, sour, short-mugged face muscular, short and stalky body. While their personalites are clownish and proud all at the same time. However, just going by the cuteness of a baby bulldog is not recommended. Going beyond looks can save you a headache down the road. Bulldogs are a loving and affectionate breed but they also come with their predispositions. "Choosing the Perfect Baby Bulldog For You" explores what to look for in health, personality, socialization and even provides a checklist to ask the breeder. We even give you the top 5 reasons you found an honest and reputable breeder which is super important in getting the right and perfect baby bulldog. "You're next best friend" as we lovingly like to call your potential bulldog is waiting somewhere for you to take him/her home so get your quick guide and you'll be one step closer in having the cute, wrinkly, slobbery bulldog right next to you! Best of luck and happy reading.
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (5 after 1 votes)
Title: Chicken Keeping Basics
Author: John White
I wrote this nifty guidebook after in-depth interviews with some of my chicken keeping friends. Learn:
- 5 sneaky techniques to prevent your chicken from eating their own eggs... and what to do if all 5 of these techniques do not work
- How to tame your chickens and let them feel comfortable handled by humans
- How to build a predator-safe chicken fence around your coop (WARNING: Just using chicken wire and planks is not sufficient. You have to follow these additional steps to ensure that larger animals such as foxes will not have access to your chickens!)
- What the favorite food is for chickens (This answer may surprise you!)
- 9-point checklist to ensure the health of your chickens (Most chicken owners make the mistake of ignoring Point #2 when building a chicken coop!)
- Why home-kept chickens produce healthier and fresher eggs... far better than anything you can buy at the store!
- How to choose the right breed of chicken as pets
- How to keep your chickens happy and healthy (A happy chicken will have a significantly higher egg output!)
- How to make use of the waste products of your chickens... so that your hobby of rearing chickens literally pays for itself!
- 3 most common reasons your chickens can suddenly stop laying their eggs... and what you should do to correct the situation
- 4 key benefits of keeping chickens as pets
- Which breed of chicken you should
Title: How Old Is My Deer?
Always a common question with hunters. Here's a definitive guide with pictures
to show you how old your deer is.
Now you can know for certain using the methods described. Based on many years of research and scientific study.
Bonus to the "Deer Hunting Secrets EXPOSED"
Title: The Betta Bucks Guide
If you're like most Betta owners, you've been disgusted to find that this hobby has been a lot more expensive that you thought it would be. Are you desperate to not have to lose so much money? I'll take you by the hand and lead you step by step to show you where you can find wealthy Betta lovers desperate to pay you for the fish you breed. That way your entire betta hobby can be totally free -- paid for by others!
Bonus to the "Caring For Betta Fish"
Title: The Arabian Art of Taming and Training Wild and Vicious Horses
It's the perfect companion for the two other horse training courses.
Bonus to the "Prof Beery's Illustrated Course In Horse Training"
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc