Title: CALLIE THE CALICO KITTY
Author: LaVonna Moore
Callie is a sweet and loving calico kitty that was adopted from a little elderly lady in the big city. The elderly lady rescues stray kitties and finds good homes for them. Callie narrates this super cute story of her new life in the country. Callie arrives at her new home and meets her new big brother, a black Labrador Retriever named Peanut. Peanut is a guard dog and protects Callie from the coyotes and other animals that may harm Callie. Callie's world has completely changed. She learns all about the animals in the country and the sounds they make. Callie and Peanut's adventures will win your heart over. There are many color photographs of Callie wearing different outfits, hats and wigs! This ebook is based on a true story. The book is educational and great for children who love animals. Callie The Calico Kitty is also available as an audiobook and is narrated by actress, Kitty Hendrix. The book is also available as a paperback with color photographs.
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Title: Chameleon Care Guide
Keeping & Breeding Healthy Chameleons Made Easy!
Discover What You Really Need to Know to Raise a Happy, Healthy Pet Chameleon!
Here's Your Chance to Find Out:
- How to Spot the 12 Signs that Indicate a Chameleon is Not Healthy
- What You Must Consider BEFORE You Ever Get a Chameleon
- What Conditions Are Needed to Ensure a Healthy Chameleon
- A List of What You Will Need to Buy for Your New Pet Chameleon
- What You Should NEVER Feed Your Chameleon
- The One Object You Can NEVER Have Near Your Chameleon
- The Secret To Breeding Chameleons
And Much More!
To help you, I've written a new book that is designed to prepare potential chameleon owners for their commitment and to provide all the information needed to raise healthy & happy chameleons.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
- What kinds of food they like and don't like (and what food is toxic to them!)
- How to keep chameleons healthy and happy
- How to create an ideal environment for your pet chameleon and the one object you should NEVER place near your chameleon!
- How to feed your chameleon and what you should NEVER feed them!
- How to set up an efficient watering system and ensure your chameleon stays hydrated
- Things you should never do with a chameleon
- How to Identify, Treat, and Prevent Medical Conditions, Including Metabolic
Title: Champion Pigeon Breeding Revealed
"Discover The Secret Pigeon Breeding System That The Champions Use To Breed Champion After Champion And Sell Them For Hundreds And Even Thousands of Dollars Each"
- Have you tried to breed your own birds that did not perform the way you hoped?
- Are you a pigeon enthusiast?
- Would you like to level the playing field and find out how expert pigeon breeders consistently produce winning birds that sell for hundreds of dollars each?
If you answered "yes" to any one (or all) of the above questions, keep reading....
By mastering the practice of breeding, you'll have the ability to control quality, quantity, and most importantly, performance. Whether you want to establish a solid reputation as a top breeder or you are looking to sell your pigeons and generate huge profits, you need to know all the facts.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
- 7 things to remember when the babies hatch (skipping this can be the difference between frustration and victory!)
- An extensive detailed month to month plan for the entire breeding team selection process
- Key elements to genetics and how to identify top pigeons quickly
- 5 non-negotiable breeding rules that will make you an expert overnight
- Where to purchase winning birds that are inexpensive, yet fulfill the essential criteria of a champion (this location has been very well hidden and you might be
Title: Red-Eyed Tree Frog Secrets
Professional breeders and pet shop owners do not want you to learn all the secrets in this exceptional book. The reason for that is once you hear what I have to say about taking care of Red-Eyed Tree Frogs…
- You will know the proper foods to keep your Red-Eyed Tree Frog happy and healthy
- You will know how to determine if your Red-Eyed Tree Frog is healthy or needs to go to the vet right away
- You will know the warning signs of common health problems that plague Red-Eyed Tree Frogs
- You will know how to treat abrasions, wounds and even trauma
- You will know what to do if your Red-Eyed Tree Frog has any type of infection
By reading this book, you will learn:
- How to tell your frog is unhappy with its habitat
- The first sign that your Red-Eyed Tree Frog is in need of medical attention
- How to maintain a hygienic enclosure that is safe for you and your Red-Eyed Tree Frog
- How to ensure your frogs' skin stays nice and moist, especially during the daytime
- How to make sure your Red-Eyed Tree Frog is getting the proper amount of light and heat
- About the proper diet for your Red-Eyed Tree Frog, including supplementation of minerals and adequate consumption
- To understand breeding behaviour
- To overcome the challenges of breeding Red-Eyed Tree Frogs
- How to find the right veterinarian
- What to do when faced with
Title: Affordable Vet Care
“Bite Back” at High Veterinary Bills!
Finally, someone on the “inside” of the veterinary business breaks the silence and reveals the secrets on why veterinary care is so expensive, and what you can do to avoid paying too much
- Learn how billing is actually done and how you can either benefit or over-pay.
- Discover how clinics that operate on profit-sharing and monthly quotas can (and do) squeeze in extra fees and additional costs to meet their financial goals.
- Discover how sometimes LESS treatment can actually be MORE beneficial – and SAVE $$$.
- Discover what dog breeds veterinary clinics see MOST for health problems – before you choose a new dog!
- Learn about preventative care so you can avoid certain health issues in the first place, thus saving you trips to the vet.
- Learn how saving on annual re-fill costs for a pet on two or more medications will pay for their yearly vaccines!
- Discover how you can benefit with low cost or “free” samples and trial foods/drugs with in-clinic discounts and promotions offered by food and drug manufacturers.
- Discover how you may be able to get no-charge testing and diagnostics for your pet.
- Learn what services are “no cost” at most veterinary clinics – and how you are paying unnecessary money if there are not free at your clinic.
- Learn what to look for in a new
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Incubator Maker
How to Make a High-Quality, High-Hatching-Rate Incubator with Cheap Parts...Quickly and Easily
Incubator Maker™ will teach you...
- Humidity Management - how to manage the humidity of your incubator like high-end professional hatcheries do.
- How to make an incubator with a high hatching rate = comparable to industrial incubators.
- Digital Heat Control - control the heat of your incubator with the push of a button.
- Ventilation System - all your fertile eggs will hatch, no matter if they are positioned near the heat source or far away. The ventilation system will spread heat evenly.
- Automatic Egg Turner - you don't need to manually turn eggs any longer, the homemade automatic egg turner will do this for you to save your time.
- The one thing you absolutely MUST NOT DO until all your eggs have successfully hatched.
- How to imitate the one thing that mother hens do that's vital to the incubation process.
- The most important things to consider when making an incubator - Getting any of these wrong will drastically cut-down your hatch rate.
- Detailed list of all the tools and materials required to build a hatchery grade incubator at a fraction of its cost.
- Detailed information on several bird species about incubation periods, temperature for still and forced air incubators, humidity, mating ratio, hatchability decline, etc...
And much, much more!... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Crickets Breeding Made Simple
Author: Christopher Johnson
ATTENTION: Anyone looking to breed crickets, but haven’t had any luck so far…
Finally, There Is A Way For You To Learn Everything There Is To Know About Breeding Crickets To Ensure That You Feed Healthy, Clean, Virus-free Crickets To Your Leopard Gecko, Bearded Dragon, Or Any Other Pet!
Uncover the hard-hitting secrets of cricket breeders so that YOU can save yourself time AND money!
PLUS, you'll finally have answers to questions like:
- How to choose the best breeds for you
- The pros and cons of breeding crickets
- How to buy the best crickets
- Maintaining your crickets for perfect health
- How to select the right breeding supplies
You CAN avoid common, COSTLY mistakes when you have an expert cricket breeder giving you advice.
That's when I met the 2 cricket breeders that exposed ALL the little-known secrets about breeding crickets.
You are going to finally understand everything that you need know about breeding a healthy colony of crickets, so you can either feed them to your pet lizards or even sell to others for profit.
With the Crickets Breeding Made Simple, which immediately downloads onto your computer, you are going to receive:
- Cricket maintenance, so that you keep your colony in top health forever!
- Ground-breaking building tips for breeding crickets!
This allows you to:
- Save... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Dumbo Rat Care Secrets
Author: Tom Parker
In this 80 page downloadable e-book, you'll learn absolutely everything you need to know about caring for pet rats.
Here's just a taste of what you'll discover in "Dumbo Rat Care Secrets"...
- 6 essentials to know for choosing a healthy pet rat from the store -- there are little-known things to look for that the pet store owner's don't want you to know!
- A complete guide to pet rat behavior and how to interpret common signs your dumbo rat is trying to give you.
- Which other animals your pet rat will get along with and which ones will cause problems. I'll tell you which combinations of pets might result in serious trouble!
- The fascinating history of the domesticated rat how they went from pest to pet!
- How to bathe your pet dumbo rat and why it's important.
- 3 important questions you must ask before breeding your dumbo rats
- An entire chapter devoted to nutrition and feeding. Knowing how to keep your rat healthy helps him to remain entertainingly interactive with you and other family members.
- The surefire signs of dumbo rat illness that will tell you if your rat needs medical attention.
- How to perform CPR on your pet rat to save his life!
- Important rules to follow when handling baby rats and pregant mothers-to-be
- 8 simple steps you can take to increase your pet rat's lifespan
- 4 things to look at when choosing a mate for your pet rat
Title: The Golden Book of Iguana Care
"Who Else Wants to Give the Best Possible Care to Their Pet Iguanas and Improve Their Reptile's Lifespan Tenfold?"
- Do you feel puzzled when it comes to keeping your pet reptile active and truly healthy?
- Did you ever want to take care of a happy iguana?
- Are you ready to make the right changes to make your iguana live longer in captivity?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, then this may very well be the most exciting message you've read all day. Here's why...
You're about to discover a proven system for providing the best possible care to both young iguanas and fully grown, adult iguanas. This system works whether you have taken care of iguanas (or other reptiles) in the past or not.
Here's just a taste of what you'll discover...
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to acclimatize your new iguana to its new habitat at home...
- How to take good care of your adult iguana with these 3 simple techniques...
- Secret of expert iguana keepers that few people ever know about...
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to a better iguana diet...
- 3 proven steps to safely tame young iguanas and adult iguanas...
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to adding a new substrate to your terrarium...
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for taming an iguana...
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes
Title: The Bearded Dragon Guide
Learn How to Avoid the Deadly Mistakes Most Bearded Dragon Owners Make That Shortens the Life of their Bearded Dragon and Makes them More Difficult to Handle
This guide was written so you can understand everything even if you've never been around a reptile before in your life.
In Just A Few Moments You Will Learn...
- How to Make Sure a Bearded Dragon is Eating Enough Food - Underfeeding bearded dragons will not only stunt their growth, but it can also make them more aggressive.
- How to Properly Setup a Bearded Dragon's Habitat - An improper habitat setup is not only dangerous for your bearded dragon, but it also makes them more tense and stressed.
- 6 Places You Can Get Bearded Dragons - You can even get free bearded dragons at some of these sources.
- What Gender Bearded Dragon You Should Get - There are differences between male and female bearded dragons and this decision may affect your setup.
- What Age Bearded Dragon You Should Get - See if it's better for you to get an adult or juvenile bearded dragon (both have their pros and cons).
- Whether You Should Get More than One Bearded Dragon - Learn what you need and what you should expect if you get more than one beardie.
- 13 Signs of an Unhealthy Bearded Dragon - If you see a bearded dragon with any of these 13 signs, you should know something's wrong.
- 10 Signs of a Healthy Bearded Dragon - Any bearded dragon that doesn't meet
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (44)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc