Title: How to Raise Sheep
Author: Chris Hill
Discover the Simple Steps on How To Raise Sheep Easily and Correctly and AVOID the Costly and Deadly Mistakes that Sheep Owners are Prone to!
Whether you are starting a few head of sheep or a large flock, a small farm or vast ranch…this information will slash your learning time in Half by Using Techniques That Give You Immediate Results!!
Here are short descriptions of what you'll discover in this guide ebook:
- Uncover the history of sheep and how you can appreciate this animal from where it begin
- Discover 8 key reasons why you want to raise goats?
- Find out the basic sheep behavior to help make raising and handling sheep less stressful
- Learn the terminology of sheep so that you can speak the same lingo when speaking with other sheep owners without feeling out of place
- Know exactly how to differentiate the sheep from the goats using these 6 critical factors
- Learn about the different common wool sheep breeds together with the history and characteristics respectively
- Find out about the different common meat sheep breeds together with the history and characteristics respectively
- Discover about the different common multi-purpose sheep breeds together with the history and characteristics respectively
- Discover the 7 major areas that you should be able to do in order to successfully evaluate livestock
- Learn exactly why you need to
Title: Chicken Coop Plans
Author: John Davidson
If you are interested in building a chicken coop, then this is going to be the most exciting message you will ever read. We have put together a great package of chicken coop plans along with an ebook and videos, showing you instructions on how to build your chicken coop with our chicken coop plans.
As we built the chicken coop for our yard we took lots of pictures and added the narration explaining what we were doing. We are now enjoying having fresh eggs from our small flock of chickens every day and it all started with building a chicken coop.
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: CALLIE THE CALICO KITTY
Author: LaVonna Moore
Callie is a sweet and loving calico kitty that was adopted from a little elderly lady in the big city. The elderly lady rescues stray kitties and finds good homes for them. Callie narrates this super cute story of her new life in the country. Callie arrives at her new home and meets her new big brother, a black Labrador Retriever named Peanut. Peanut is a guard dog and protects Callie from the coyotes and other animals that may harm Callie. Callie's world has completely changed. She learns all about the animals in the country and the sounds they make. Callie and Peanut's adventures will win your heart over. There are many color photographs of Callie wearing different outfits, hats and wigs! This ebook is based on a true story. The book is educational and great for children who love animals. Callie The Calico Kitty is also available as an audiobook and is narrated by actress, Kitty Hendrix. The book is also available as a paperback with color photographs.
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Title: Champion Pigeon Breeding Revealed
"Discover The Secret Pigeon Breeding System That The Champions Use To Breed Champion After Champion And Sell Them For Hundreds And Even Thousands of Dollars Each"
- Have you tried to breed your own birds that did not perform the way you hoped?
- Are you a pigeon enthusiast?
- Would you like to level the playing field and find out how expert pigeon breeders consistently produce winning birds that sell for hundreds of dollars each?
If you answered "yes" to any one (or all) of the above questions, keep reading....
By mastering the practice of breeding, you'll have the ability to control quality, quantity, and most importantly, performance. Whether you want to establish a solid reputation as a top breeder or you are looking to sell your pigeons and generate huge profits, you need to know all the facts.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
- 7 things to remember when the babies hatch (skipping this can be the difference between frustration and victory!)
- An extensive detailed month to month plan for the entire breeding team selection process
- Key elements to genetics and how to identify top pigeons quickly
- 5 non-negotiable breeding rules that will make you an expert overnight
- Where to purchase winning birds that are inexpensive, yet fulfill the essential criteria of a champion (this location has been very well hidden and you might be
Title: Red-Eyed Tree Frog Secrets
Professional breeders and pet shop owners do not want you to learn all the secrets in this exceptional book. The reason for that is once you hear what I have to say about taking care of Red-Eyed Tree Frogs…
- You will know the proper foods to keep your Red-Eyed Tree Frog happy and healthy
- You will know how to determine if your Red-Eyed Tree Frog is healthy or needs to go to the vet right away
- You will know the warning signs of common health problems that plague Red-Eyed Tree Frogs
- You will know how to treat abrasions, wounds and even trauma
- You will know what to do if your Red-Eyed Tree Frog has any type of infection
By reading this book, you will learn:
- How to tell your frog is unhappy with its habitat
- The first sign that your Red-Eyed Tree Frog is in need of medical attention
- How to maintain a hygienic enclosure that is safe for you and your Red-Eyed Tree Frog
- How to ensure your frogs' skin stays nice and moist, especially during the daytime
- How to make sure your Red-Eyed Tree Frog is getting the proper amount of light and heat
- About the proper diet for your Red-Eyed Tree Frog, including supplementation of minerals and adequate consumption
- To understand breeding behaviour
- To overcome the challenges of breeding Red-Eyed Tree Frogs
- How to find the right veterinarian
- What to do when faced with
Title: 12 top ways to keep your rabbit healthy, well & contented
A New Informative & Helpful eBook on How to Keep your Rabbit Healthy & Well.
- Keep some of those vet costs down?
- Keep them Healthy & Contented?
- Do you want to help your rabbit live a full life?
This eBook makes an ideal and valuable purchase
Written from many years experience of working with rabbits
An easy to read and understand eBook that contains many little helpful tips and ideas you may not know.
- Advice on dietary problems
- How to avoid rabbit illnesses
- Full of many good tips, advice and suggestions
- Focused on rabbit owners & their rabbit/s
- How to keep your rabbit safe
- Understand what a rabbit is communicating to you
- Help to keep those vets costs down
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Prosperous Pet Business
Author: Kristin Morrison
20+ Pet Business Experts Give YOU Their Insider Knowledge In These Strategy-Packed Conference Videos!
These videos are perfect for you if you’ve experienced any of these frustrations:
- You struggle to make the kind of money you want from your business… and you’re not sure how to boost your sales and profits
- You are a pet sitter, dog trainer, pet groomer, doggy day care owner, or dog walker… and you find yourself thinking and worrying about your business even when you’re not working
- You find it hard to get (and keep) clients… even though you offer a service that lots of pet owners need
- You’ve got so many clients that you’ve lost the enthusiasm you had when you started your pet business… and almost dread going to work some days
- You feel like you’re on the fast track to burnout… and desperately need a change
- You are a new pet business owner and wish that you could find someone who could help you market more efficiently, make more money, and enjoy running your pet business
When you have access to this simple, on-demand resource that can turn your business around (and give you your life back) in a matter of days…
- You’ll feel optimistic, knowing that your business is generating the income you need to provide a comfortable lifestyle for yourself and your
Ebook Type: Video
Title: Affordable Vet Care
“Bite Back” at High Veterinary Bills!
Finally, someone on the “inside” of the veterinary business breaks the silence and reveals the secrets on why veterinary care is so expensive, and what you can do to avoid paying too much
- Learn how billing is actually done and how you can either benefit or over-pay.
- Discover how clinics that operate on profit-sharing and monthly quotas can (and do) squeeze in extra fees and additional costs to meet their financial goals.
- Discover how sometimes LESS treatment can actually be MORE beneficial – and SAVE $$$.
- Discover what dog breeds veterinary clinics see MOST for health problems – before you choose a new dog!
- Learn about preventative care so you can avoid certain health issues in the first place, thus saving you trips to the vet.
- Learn how saving on annual re-fill costs for a pet on two or more medications will pay for their yearly vaccines!
- Discover how you can benefit with low cost or “free” samples and trial foods/drugs with in-clinic discounts and promotions offered by food and drug manufacturers.
- Discover how you may be able to get no-charge testing and diagnostics for your pet.
- Learn what services are “no cost” at most veterinary clinics – and how you are paying unnecessary money if there are not free at your clinic.
- Learn what to look for in a new
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Incubator Maker
How to Make a High-Quality, High-Hatching-Rate Incubator with Cheap Parts...Quickly and Easily
Incubator Maker™ will teach you...
- Humidity Management - how to manage the humidity of your incubator like high-end professional hatcheries do.
- How to make an incubator with a high hatching rate = comparable to industrial incubators.
- Digital Heat Control - control the heat of your incubator with the push of a button.
- Ventilation System - all your fertile eggs will hatch, no matter if they are positioned near the heat source or far away. The ventilation system will spread heat evenly.
- Automatic Egg Turner - you don't need to manually turn eggs any longer, the homemade automatic egg turner will do this for you to save your time.
- The one thing you absolutely MUST NOT DO until all your eggs have successfully hatched.
- How to imitate the one thing that mother hens do that's vital to the incubation process.
- The most important things to consider when making an incubator - Getting any of these wrong will drastically cut-down your hatch rate.
- Detailed list of all the tools and materials required to build a hatchery grade incubator at a fraction of its cost.
- Detailed information on several bird species about incubation periods, temperature for still and forced air incubators, humidity, mating ratio, hatchability decline, etc...
And much, much more!... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Crickets Breeding Made Simple
Author: Christopher Johnson
ATTENTION: Anyone looking to breed crickets, but haven’t had any luck so far…
Finally, There Is A Way For You To Learn Everything There Is To Know About Breeding Crickets To Ensure That You Feed Healthy, Clean, Virus-free Crickets To Your Leopard Gecko, Bearded Dragon, Or Any Other Pet!
Uncover the hard-hitting secrets of cricket breeders so that YOU can save yourself time AND money!
PLUS, you'll finally have answers to questions like:
- How to choose the best breeds for you
- The pros and cons of breeding crickets
- How to buy the best crickets
- Maintaining your crickets for perfect health
- How to select the right breeding supplies
You CAN avoid common, COSTLY mistakes when you have an expert cricket breeder giving you advice.
That's when I met the 2 cricket breeders that exposed ALL the little-known secrets about breeding crickets.
You are going to finally understand everything that you need know about breeding a healthy colony of crickets, so you can either feed them to your pet lizards or even sell to others for profit.
With the Crickets Breeding Made Simple, which immediately downloads onto your computer, you are going to receive:
- Cricket maintenance, so that you keep your colony in top health forever!
- Ground-breaking building tips for breeding crickets!
This allows you to:
- Save... Click here to read the full description!
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc