Title: Rabbit Training Techniques
Author: Frank Hazen
"Finally, Simple Tips and Techniques Show You How To Become an Expert At Caring For Your Rabbit and Have A Healthy, Long Living, and Happy Bunny!"
If You Have No Clue How to Raise a Bunny, Are Unsure How to Care and Hold it, and Want Your New Pet to Live As Long As Possible, This May Be the Most Important Letter You’ll Ever Read!...
Inside, You'll Discover:
- The Biggest Difference Between Rabbits and Other Pets - And how, not taking this into account can lead to serious damage and disease
- How to get your bunny to understand what the word NO is and stop everything when it hears you say it.
- How to read bunny body language and communicate with your bunny as if it spoke fluent english
- How to Gain Comfort With Your Rabbit so it will trust you and never fear your presence again!
- Simple behavior training to get your bunny to behave like an angel - No more peeing all over the place or biting up furniture
- How to tell if your bunny loves you or hates you simply by listening to the sounds it makes
- The stance bunnies make when afraid that many think is "cute" and continue to irritate it even more!
- The one gesture a bunny makes that may seem cute but is actually its way of showing dominance over you. Continue reinforcing this bad behavior and your bunny will think he is your boss!
- The Four Keys to Having a Healthy, Long Living Rabbit Free of Disease
Title: Pigeon Racing Nutrition Secrets Exposed
Here is just some of what you'll learn inside Pigeon Racing Nutrition Secrets Exposed...
- The best diet and nutrition regimine possible so that your birds are at their best come race day.
- The one underlying factor in racing that any successful fancier needs to be familiar with.
- What energy systems are used during the rigors of racing and how to get the best nutrition balance to supply energy for the race duration.
- What energy sources will gain the maximum from our birds.
- The fuel requirements for pigeons in training.
- Signs to look for that your birds are suffering from "negative energy balance"
- How to create "positive energy balance" in your pigeons during training and racing and how to avoid "negative energy balance" which renders a race team less competitive.
- Special attention you must pay attention to during young bird training to prevent depletion of energy reserves in the liver and muscle.
- How to maximize lean body mass (i.e. muscle) and minimize body fat.
- How to achieve "bouyancy" in your birds and why bouyancy is so important for success.
- How to avoid muscle fiber breakdown, which can seriously harm and permanatley damage your birds.
- The things you REALLY need to know about carbohydrates, proteins, fats and amino acids that will help ignite your pigeons inner furnace.
- What the difference is between "anaerobic" and "aerobic" energy
Title: Chameleon Care Guide
Keeping & Breeding Healthy Chameleons Made Easy!
Discover What You Really Need to Know to Raise a Happy, Healthy Pet Chameleon!
Here's Your Chance to Find Out:
- How to Spot the 12 Signs that Indicate a Chameleon is Not Healthy
- What You Must Consider BEFORE You Ever Get a Chameleon
- What Conditions Are Needed to Ensure a Healthy Chameleon
- A List of What You Will Need to Buy for Your New Pet Chameleon
- What You Should NEVER Feed Your Chameleon
- The One Object You Can NEVER Have Near Your Chameleon
- The Secret To Breeding Chameleons
And Much More!
To help you, I've written a new book that is designed to prepare potential chameleon owners for their commitment and to provide all the information needed to raise healthy & happy chameleons.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
- What kinds of food they like and don't like (and what food is toxic to them!)
- How to keep chameleons healthy and happy
- How to create an ideal environment for your pet chameleon and the one object you should NEVER place near your chameleon!
- How to feed your chameleon and what you should NEVER feed them!
- How to set up an efficient watering system and ensure your chameleon stays hydrated
- Things you should never do with a chameleon
- How to Identify, Treat, and Prevent Medical Conditions, Including Metabolic
Title: Champion Pigeon Breeding Revealed
"Discover The Secret Pigeon Breeding System That The Champions Use To Breed Champion After Champion And Sell Them For Hundreds And Even Thousands of Dollars Each"
- Have you tried to breed your own birds that did not perform the way you hoped?
- Are you a pigeon enthusiast?
- Would you like to level the playing field and find out how expert pigeon breeders consistently produce winning birds that sell for hundreds of dollars each?
If you answered "yes" to any one (or all) of the above questions, keep reading....
By mastering the practice of breeding, you'll have the ability to control quality, quantity, and most importantly, performance. Whether you want to establish a solid reputation as a top breeder or you are looking to sell your pigeons and generate huge profits, you need to know all the facts.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
- 7 things to remember when the babies hatch (skipping this can be the difference between frustration and victory!)
- An extensive detailed month to month plan for the entire breeding team selection process
- Key elements to genetics and how to identify top pigeons quickly
- 5 non-negotiable breeding rules that will make you an expert overnight
- Where to purchase winning birds that are inexpensive, yet fulfill the essential criteria of a champion (this location has been very well hidden and you might be
Title: Red-Eyed Tree Frog Secrets
Professional breeders and pet shop owners do not want you to learn all the secrets in this exceptional book. The reason for that is once you hear what I have to say about taking care of Red-Eyed Tree Frogs…
- You will know the proper foods to keep your Red-Eyed Tree Frog happy and healthy
- You will know how to determine if your Red-Eyed Tree Frog is healthy or needs to go to the vet right away
- You will know the warning signs of common health problems that plague Red-Eyed Tree Frogs
- You will know how to treat abrasions, wounds and even trauma
- You will know what to do if your Red-Eyed Tree Frog has any type of infection
By reading this book, you will learn:
- How to tell your frog is unhappy with its habitat
- The first sign that your Red-Eyed Tree Frog is in need of medical attention
- How to maintain a hygienic enclosure that is safe for you and your Red-Eyed Tree Frog
- How to ensure your frogs' skin stays nice and moist, especially during the daytime
- How to make sure your Red-Eyed Tree Frog is getting the proper amount of light and heat
- About the proper diet for your Red-Eyed Tree Frog, including supplementation of minerals and adequate consumption
- To understand breeding behaviour
- To overcome the challenges of breeding Red-Eyed Tree Frogs
- How to find the right veterinarian
- What to do when faced with
Title: Peahens, Peacocks and Peafowls.
Owning and raising peacocks is easy to do, all you need is a small yard or grassy area to raise them. Many people recall vivid childhood memories of trips to zoos or gardens with peacocks waving their sparkling green and blue feathers, walking gracefully across the green or perching on a fence.
Here's a peak at what is inside the book!
Common questions people have about peacocks and keeping them.
- Can peacocks live in cold climates? Yes they can. blue peacock
- Do peacocks make good pets? Yes they do!
- How long to peacocks live? You'll be surprised at the answer.
- How many feathers are in a peacock's tail?
- What are the different varieties of peacocks? Yes, they are outlined in the book.
- How long does a peacock's train of tail feathers get?
- What size yard do I need to keep a peacock?
- How easy is it to care for a peacock? Easy Peacock care is covered in the book.
- How to chose a peacock and where to buy them. Read bout this in the book.
- Peafowl, Green Peafowl, Burmese Green, Indo-Chinese Green, Java Green, Spaulding, Pied, Silver Pied, Buford Bronze, Opal, Cameo, Purple, Charcoal, Peach, Midnight, Pure White and many other varieties and types.
- What is the best breed to buy? Indian Blue Peafowl, Blue Peafowl or India
- Do I buy and adult peacock or chicks? Find out which is best for you.
- What permits and housing do I need for my
Title: Affordable Vet Care
“Bite Back” at High Veterinary Bills!
Finally, someone on the “inside” of the veterinary business breaks the silence and reveals the secrets on why veterinary care is so expensive, and what you can do to avoid paying too much
- Learn how billing is actually done and how you can either benefit or over-pay.
- Discover how clinics that operate on profit-sharing and monthly quotas can (and do) squeeze in extra fees and additional costs to meet their financial goals.
- Discover how sometimes LESS treatment can actually be MORE beneficial – and SAVE $$$.
- Discover what dog breeds veterinary clinics see MOST for health problems – before you choose a new dog!
- Learn about preventative care so you can avoid certain health issues in the first place, thus saving you trips to the vet.
- Learn how saving on annual re-fill costs for a pet on two or more medications will pay for their yearly vaccines!
- Discover how you can benefit with low cost or “free” samples and trial foods/drugs with in-clinic discounts and promotions offered by food and drug manufacturers.
- Discover how you may be able to get no-charge testing and diagnostics for your pet.
- Learn what services are “no cost” at most veterinary clinics – and how you are paying unnecessary money if there are not free at your clinic.
- Learn what to look for in a new
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Incubator Maker
How to Make a High-Quality, High-Hatching-Rate Incubator with Cheap Parts...Quickly and Easily
Incubator Maker™ will teach you...
- Humidity Management - how to manage the humidity of your incubator like high-end professional hatcheries do.
- How to make an incubator with a high hatching rate = comparable to industrial incubators.
- Digital Heat Control - control the heat of your incubator with the push of a button.
- Ventilation System - all your fertile eggs will hatch, no matter if they are positioned near the heat source or far away. The ventilation system will spread heat evenly.
- Automatic Egg Turner - you don't need to manually turn eggs any longer, the homemade automatic egg turner will do this for you to save your time.
- The one thing you absolutely MUST NOT DO until all your eggs have successfully hatched.
- How to imitate the one thing that mother hens do that's vital to the incubation process.
- The most important things to consider when making an incubator - Getting any of these wrong will drastically cut-down your hatch rate.
- Detailed list of all the tools and materials required to build a hatchery grade incubator at a fraction of its cost.
- Detailed information on several bird species about incubation periods, temperature for still and forced air incubators, humidity, mating ratio, hatchability decline, etc...
And much, much more!... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Crickets Breeding Made Simple
Author: Christopher Johnson
ATTENTION: Anyone looking to breed crickets, but haven’t had any luck so far…
Finally, There Is A Way For You To Learn Everything There Is To Know About Breeding Crickets To Ensure That You Feed Healthy, Clean, Virus-free Crickets To Your Leopard Gecko, Bearded Dragon, Or Any Other Pet!
Uncover the hard-hitting secrets of cricket breeders so that YOU can save yourself time AND money!
PLUS, you'll finally have answers to questions like:
- How to choose the best breeds for you
- The pros and cons of breeding crickets
- How to buy the best crickets
- Maintaining your crickets for perfect health
- How to select the right breeding supplies
You CAN avoid common, COSTLY mistakes when you have an expert cricket breeder giving you advice.
That's when I met the 2 cricket breeders that exposed ALL the little-known secrets about breeding crickets.
You are going to finally understand everything that you need know about breeding a healthy colony of crickets, so you can either feed them to your pet lizards or even sell to others for profit.
With the Crickets Breeding Made Simple, which immediately downloads onto your computer, you are going to receive:
- Cricket maintenance, so that you keep your colony in top health forever!
- Ground-breaking building tips for breeding crickets!
This allows you to:
Title: Dumbo Rat Care Secrets
Author: Tom Parker
In this 80 page downloadable e-book, you'll learn absolutely everything you need to know about caring for pet rats.
Here's just a taste of what you'll discover in "Dumbo Rat Care Secrets"...
- 6 essentials to know for choosing a healthy pet rat from the store -- there are little-known things to look for that the pet store owner's don't want you to know!
- A complete guide to pet rat behavior and how to interpret common signs your dumbo rat is trying to give you.
- Which other animals your pet rat will get along with and which ones will cause problems. I'll tell you which combinations of pets might result in serious trouble!
- The fascinating history of the domesticated rat how they went from pest to pet!
- How to bathe your pet dumbo rat and why it's important.
- 3 important questions you must ask before breeding your dumbo rats
- An entire chapter devoted to nutrition and feeding. Knowing how to keep your rat healthy helps him to remain entertainingly interactive with you and other family members.
- The surefire signs of dumbo rat illness that will tell you if your rat needs medical attention.
- How to perform CPR on your pet rat to save his life!
- Important rules to follow when handling baby rats and pregant mothers-to-be
- 8 simple steps you can take to increase your pet rat's lifespan
- 4 things to look at when choosing a mate for your pet rat
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc