Title: Guide To Profitable Livestock
Author: Gerard Dawn
"How To Start Your Very Own Livestock And Poultry Farm For Pleasure Or Profits Even If You're An Absolute Beginner"
With this guide you will learn how to successfully raise:
In detail you will learn:
- The Essential Indications of Selecting Dairy Females
- The Different Types of Cattle
- How To Determine The Correct Form of Beef Cattle
- Crucial Attributes of a Good Stockholder
- The Benefits of Crossbreeding for Beef Cattle
- The Importance of Heifer Management
- What and How to Proper Feed Your Cattle (Beef and Milk Cattle)
- Alternative Ways To Farming Cattle
- When and How to Milk Your Cattle
- Calving To Maximize Live Calf Numbers
- How To Raise and Care for Calves
- Common Sickness in Calves
- Setting Up The Right Cattle Fencing
- Cattle Housing - Ideal Shelter For Your Cattle
- How To Manage Cattle Behavior
- Cattle Diseases: Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Requirements for Good Udder Health
In detail you will learn:
- Sheep Hair Breeds, The Best Profit of the Desert
- The Different Types of Sheep
- The Best Time to Start Raising Sheep
- Raising Sheep for Milk
- Raising Sheep for Meat
- Raising Sheep for Wool
- Types of Sheep Minerals
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Tea Cup Pigs And Micro Pigs
Author: Elliot Lang
Micro Pig Expert Reveals The Insider Secrets Of Buying, Training And Living With A Fabulous Micro Pig !
"All The Vital Information You Need To Know Before And After The Arrival Of Your New Family Member."
Are micro pigs clean?
Despite the common belief that pigs are dirty, owners of micro pigs are happy to report that their pets are very clean. They prefer to have an area for toileting and an area for sleeping and if they are properly trained, a micro pig will avoid going to the bathroom in the home; which is their sleeping area, and will only go outside in the area that is set up. Remember that housetraining with any pet rests solely on the shoulders of the owner and the training they do with their pig.
Subjects Covered In This Ultimate Guide:-
- Facts About The Micro Pig
- History Of The Micro Pig
- Pros And Cons Of The Micro Pig
- The Permits
- Finding A Breeder
- Setting Up Your Micro Pig's Room
- Arriving Home
- Moving Your Micro Pig
- Temperament Of The Micro Pig
- Choosing The Right Pig
- Size And Your Adult Micro Pig
- Multiple Pigs Or Not
- Creating A Pig Pen
- Pig Proofing Your Home
- Shopping List For Your Pig
- Introducing Your Micro Pig To Other Pets
- Bonding With Your Piglet
- Daily Meals For Your Micro Pig
- Lease Training
- Treats & Snacks For Your
Title: How To Train My Puppy
Here’s a small sample of what’s inside this fast track system:
- The one word that will stop your puppy from biting. And it's not "NO!" or "Stop!"
- Crate Potty Training: The A To Z Step-By-Step Report (bonus report)
- Leave your puppy home alone without worrying what happens to the furniture while you're gone.
- Allow your dog to protect you at night instead of being locked in a 'safe' room.
- Let your dog roam freely throughout the house and know you won't step in a surprise in the middle of the night.
- Stop wasting your time and money cleaning up after your dog. Learn these secrets and finally enjoy your puppy instead of getting so frustrated and disappointed with her.
- How to easily crate train your puppy and know his limitations from the beginning... including what schedule you should use.
- The secret cleaning formula to use when she has an accident on the carpet.
- How to set the rules from the beginning and keep your house off limits to peeing.
- How to clean up the messes without making a bigger mess in the future. This one will surprise you.
- How giving your puppy everything he whines for will sabotage the relationship before it gets started.
- Don't make this vital mistake when he's barking or you're in for a some nasty phone calls from the neighbors...
- How to train your puppy to SIT on command... in days... if not hours. This one could
Title: African Dwarf Frogs as pets
Author: Elliot Lang
Are you thinking of raising an African dwarf frog?
Discover How To Keep An African Dwarf Frog!
African dwarf frogs are not your average pet – they live their entire lives under water and they are incredibly entertaining to keep. These little frogs will delight and amaze you by dartling around the tank and floating on one leg.
Here's a peak at what is inside the ebook!
Common questions people have about African dwarf frogs and keeping them.
- What is the proper care and feeding of my dwarf frog? (This is all covered in detail as well as tips to buying frog food and how to keep it fresh.)
- What do I need to bring my dwarf frog home? Simple travel tips for your dwarf frog.
- What are the different species and types of African dwarf frogs and where do the come from?
- Can I mix male and female frogs together? What happens if I do?
- How do my dwarf frogs breed and make babies? How do they lay eggs and hatch as tadpoles? What type of care do I need to give them?
- What size aquarium do I need and how much space is needed per frog?
- Do African dwarf frogs make good pets? Yes, they do!
- How do I know if a pet store or a breeder of African dwarf frogs or African clawed frogs is selling me a healthy frog? What do I watch out for?
- I read I can buy a complete dwarf frog kit online? Is this a good thing to
Title: Guinea Pig Care Made Easy
Author: Richard James
"Who Else Wants to Quickly and Easily Have the Perfect Guinea Pig That Is Healthy, Happy, and Thriving For Years to Come?"
At Last! Everything you ever wanted to know about caring for guinea pigs -revealed!
Here'sjust a tasteof what you'll discover...
- The 5 things expert guinea pig owners will not tell you about this gentle pet.
- A complete guide to taking care of guinea pigs - minus the stress and worries!
- When and when not to attempt changing a guinea pig's immediate environment or enclosure.
- The importance of understanding the actual needs of guinea pigs.
- How to improve existing cage conditions so your pet pig will not get sick
- How to bond with your guinea pig!
- An entire chapter devoted to guinea pig nutrition.
- The 6 surefire ways that you can prolong the life of your pet guinea pig.
- Why some pet owners end up making the same common mistakes when taking care of guinea pigs
- Which type of supplements are appropriate for guinea pigs and which are not
- A complete guide to proper grooming of guinea pigs.
- Why the wrong type of food can cause your guinea pig to become sick over time
- Which type of cage is ideal for guinea pigs.
- How to prevent cage-borne diseases from cutting your pet's life short.
- Where to go to get supplies, cages and equipment you will need.
- All about caring for a
Title: Crested Gecko Secret Manual
Author: Chris Johnson
Crested Geckos Everywhere Are Being Exposed To Unpleasant Situations...Leading To A Loss Of Appetite, Rapid Weight Loss and Even Death!
Let a Crested Gecko Expert Show You How To Avoid The Trend and Help Your Crested Gecko Lead A Long And Happy Life...GUARANTEED!
You may have a serious problem with your crested gecko if:
- You notice apparent blemishes, such as bite marks, skin tears or other worrying skin conditions
- Your gecko does not have a good bodyweight; for example, if the rest of the body is bulky, yet the hip bones are protruding
- Your gecko's eyes appear filmy, hollow or sunken, or the pupils are heavily dilated
- Your gecko has kinks in his tail, pelvis or limbs
- You notice obstructions in the flaps of the gecko's skin, or dried mucus or faeces around the ears, nose, mouth or vent
- You feel hard masses or lumps under your crested gecko's skin
- You find runny or watery faeces in your gecko's enclosure
- Your gecko is unable to cling to you easily or climb without difficulty
Pet store owners and professional breeders do not want you to read this secret manual.
Here are a few of the things that you will learn about in my book just on selecting crested geckos to help you choose the best one:
- The 8 main strains of coloration in a single species of gecko... and which one you SHOULD choose
- 3 ways to know for sure
Title: How to Raise Sheep
Author: Chris Hill
Discover the Simple Steps on How To Raise Sheep Easily and Correctly and AVOID the Costly and Deadly Mistakes that Sheep Owners are Prone to!
Whether you are starting a few head of sheep or a large flock, a small farm or vast ranch…this information will slash your learning time in Half by Using Techniques That Give You Immediate Results!!
Here are short descriptions of what you'll discover in this guide ebook:
- Uncover the history of sheep and how you can appreciate this animal from where it begin
- Discover 8 key reasons why you want to raise goats?
- Find out the basic sheep behavior to help make raising and handling sheep less stressful
- Learn the terminology of sheep so that you can speak the same lingo when speaking with other sheep owners without feeling out of place
- Know exactly how to differentiate the sheep from the goats using these 6 critical factors
- Learn about the different common wool sheep breeds together with the history and characteristics respectively
- Find out about the different common meat sheep breeds together with the history and characteristics respectively
- Discover about the different common multi-purpose sheep breeds together with the history and characteristics respectively
- Discover the 7 major areas that you should be able to do in order to successfully evaluate livestock
- Learn exactly why you need to
Title: Chicken Coop Plans
Author: John Davidson
If you are interested in building a chicken coop, then this is going to be the most exciting message you will ever read. We have put together a great package of chicken coop plans along with an ebook and videos, showing you instructions on how to build your chicken coop with our chicken coop plans.
As we built the chicken coop for our yard we took lots of pictures and added the narration explaining what we were doing. We are now enjoying having fresh eggs from our small flock of chickens every day and it all started with building a chicken coop.
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Sugar Gliders or Sugar Bears
Here's a sneak peak at what is inside the book!
Common questions people have about sugar gliders and sugar bears and about buying, keeping, caring for and breeding them
- Can Sugar Gliders and Sugar Bears live in cold climates and do they hibernate?
- Do Sugar Gliders and Sugar Bears make good pets? Yes they do!
- How do Sugar Gliders and Sugar Bears live in their natural habitat.
- How easy is it to care for a Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear? Easy Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear keeping and care are covered in the book.
- How long do they live?
- How do I know if a breeder or pet shop owner is selling me a healthy Sugar Glider or Sugar Bear and what do I look for?
- What sex of Sugar Glider or Sugar Bear should I buy, male or female?
- What else do I look for when buying them from a pet store or breeder? This is all described in detail and a list of breeders where you can buy legal pets.
- How much do they cost?
- What size and type of cage do I need to keep a Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear?
- What do I need to bring my Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear home? Simple travel tips to bring your new pet safely home are inside the book.
- The book covers the bedding they like too.
- How to socialize with your Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear and what toys they like.
- What are the different sounds they make and what do they mean?
- How to use a paper towel to
Title: CALLIE THE CALICO KITTY
Author: LaVonna Moore
Callie is a sweet and loving calico kitty that was adopted from a little elderly lady in the big city. The elderly lady rescues stray kitties and finds good homes for them. Callie narrates this super cute story of her new life in the country. Callie arrives at her new home and meets her new big brother, a black Labrador Retriever named Peanut. Peanut is a guard dog and protects Callie from the coyotes and other animals that may harm Callie. Callie's world has completely changed. She learns all about the animals in the country and the sounds they make. Callie and Peanut's adventures will win your heart over. There are many color photographs of Callie wearing different outfits, hats and wigs! This ebook is based on a true story. The book is educational and great for children who love animals. Callie The Calico Kitty is also available as an audiobook and is narrated by actress, Kitty Hendrix. The book is also available as a paperback with color photographs.
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (44)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc