Title: Guide To Profitable Livestock
Author: Gerard Dawn
"How To Start Your Very Own Livestock And Poultry Farm For Pleasure Or Profits Even If You're An Absolute Beginner"
With this guide you will learn how to successfully raise:
In detail you will learn:
- The Essential Indications of Selecting Dairy Females
- The Different Types of Cattle
- How To Determine The Correct Form of Beef Cattle
- Crucial Attributes of a Good Stockholder
- The Benefits of Crossbreeding for Beef Cattle
- The Importance of Heifer Management
- What and How to Proper Feed Your Cattle (Beef and Milk Cattle)
- Alternative Ways To Farming Cattle
- When and How to Milk Your Cattle
- Calving To Maximize Live Calf Numbers
- How To Raise and Care for Calves
- Common Sickness in Calves
- Setting Up The Right Cattle Fencing
- Cattle Housing - Ideal Shelter For Your Cattle
- How To Manage Cattle Behavior
- Cattle Diseases: Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Requirements for Good Udder Health
In detail you will learn:
- Sheep Hair Breeds, The Best Profit of the Desert
- The Different Types of Sheep
- The Best Time to Start Raising Sheep
- Raising Sheep for Milk
- Raising Sheep for Meat
- Raising Sheep for Wool
- Types of Sheep Minerals
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Red Eared Slider Secrets
Author: Chris Johnson
Here are just a few things that I will teach you in this book just about selecting the right Red-Eared Slider:
- Due to the dwindling population of wild Red-Eared Sliders, many are now bred in captivity, which is great for prospective pet owners.
- It is important to think about the place where you plan to purchase your Red-Eared Slider, and take the time to make sure the one that you bring home is healthy.
- Turtles bred in captivity are generally healthier than wild turtles, which may be infested with mites, ticks or internal parasites.
- It is possible purchase Red-Eared Sliders via mail order from commercial dealers and breeders.
- If you choose to bring home a Red-Eared Slider from the wild, the first thing you should do is take it to a vet who has experience with reptiles. You will also want to keep your wild turtle quarantined for about a month to make sure no health problems are present that may affect your family or other pets in your home.
- Purchasing your Red-Eared Slider from a pet store provides you with the opportunity to inspect the turtle and its habitat before purchase to determine if the animal has been cared for properly.
- If a Red-Eared Slider is healthy, its nostrils will be clean so it can breathe through its nose easily as opposed to breathing through its mouth. There should not be any mucus or other fluids running out of or bubbling around the nose, nor should you be able to hear it
Title: How to Raise Sheep
Author: Chris Hill
Discover the Simple Steps on How To Raise Sheep Easily and Correctly and AVOID the Costly and Deadly Mistakes that Sheep Owners are Prone to!
Whether you are starting a few head of sheep or a large flock, a small farm or vast ranch…this information will slash your learning time in Half by Using Techniques That Give You Immediate Results!!
Here are short descriptions of what you'll discover in this guide ebook:
- Uncover the history of sheep and how you can appreciate this animal from where it begin
- Discover 8 key reasons why you want to raise goats?
- Find out the basic sheep behavior to help make raising and handling sheep less stressful
- Learn the terminology of sheep so that you can speak the same lingo when speaking with other sheep owners without feeling out of place
- Know exactly how to differentiate the sheep from the goats using these 6 critical factors
- Learn about the different common wool sheep breeds together with the history and characteristics respectively
- Find out about the different common meat sheep breeds together with the history and characteristics respectively
- Discover about the different common multi-purpose sheep breeds together with the history and characteristics respectively
- Discover the 7 major areas that you should be able to do in order to successfully evaluate livestock
- Learn exactly why you need to
Title: How To Train My Puppy
Here’s a small sample of what’s inside this fast track system:
- The one word that will stop your puppy from biting. And it's not "NO!" or "Stop!"
- Crate Potty Training: The A To Z Step-By-Step Report (bonus report)
- Leave your puppy home alone without worrying what happens to the furniture while you're gone.
- Allow your dog to protect you at night instead of being locked in a 'safe' room.
- Let your dog roam freely throughout the house and know you won't step in a surprise in the middle of the night.
- Stop wasting your time and money cleaning up after your dog. Learn these secrets and finally enjoy your puppy instead of getting so frustrated and disappointed with her.
- How to easily crate train your puppy and know his limitations from the beginning... including what schedule you should use.
- The secret cleaning formula to use when she has an accident on the carpet.
- How to set the rules from the beginning and keep your house off limits to peeing.
- How to clean up the messes without making a bigger mess in the future. This one will surprise you.
- How giving your puppy everything he whines for will sabotage the relationship before it gets started.
- Don't make this vital mistake when he's barking or you're in for a some nasty phone calls from the neighbors...
- How to train your puppy to SIT on command... in days... if not hours. This one could
Title: Chicken Coop Plans
Author: John Davidson
If you are interested in building a chicken coop, then this is going to be the most exciting message you will ever read. We have put together a great package of chicken coop plans along with an ebook and videos, showing you instructions on how to build your chicken coop with our chicken coop plans.
As we built the chicken coop for our yard we took lots of pictures and added the narration explaining what we were doing. We are now enjoying having fresh eggs from our small flock of chickens every day and it all started with building a chicken coop.
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Sugar Gliders or Sugar Bears
Here's a sneak peak at what is inside the book!
Common questions people have about sugar gliders and sugar bears and about buying, keeping, caring for and breeding them
- Can Sugar Gliders and Sugar Bears live in cold climates and do they hibernate?
- Do Sugar Gliders and Sugar Bears make good pets? Yes they do!
- How do Sugar Gliders and Sugar Bears live in their natural habitat.
- How easy is it to care for a Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear? Easy Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear keeping and care are covered in the book.
- How long do they live?
- How do I know if a breeder or pet shop owner is selling me a healthy Sugar Glider or Sugar Bear and what do I look for?
- What sex of Sugar Glider or Sugar Bear should I buy, male or female?
- What else do I look for when buying them from a pet store or breeder? This is all described in detail and a list of breeders where you can buy legal pets.
- How much do they cost?
- What size and type of cage do I need to keep a Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear?
- What do I need to bring my Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear home? Simple travel tips to bring your new pet safely home are inside the book.
- The book covers the bedding they like too.
- How to socialize with your Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear and what toys they like.
- What are the different sounds they make and what do they mean?
- How to use a paper towel to
Title: Crested Gecko Secret Manual
Author: Chris Johnson
Crested Geckos Everywhere Are Being Exposed To Unpleasant Situations...Leading To A Loss Of Appetite, Rapid Weight Loss and Even Death!
Let a Crested Gecko Expert Show You How To Avoid The Trend and Help Your Crested Gecko Lead A Long And Happy Life...GUARANTEED!
You may have a serious problem with your crested gecko if:
- You notice apparent blemishes, such as bite marks, skin tears or other worrying skin conditions
- Your gecko does not have a good bodyweight; for example, if the rest of the body is bulky, yet the hip bones are protruding
- Your gecko's eyes appear filmy, hollow or sunken, or the pupils are heavily dilated
- Your gecko has kinks in his tail, pelvis or limbs
- You notice obstructions in the flaps of the gecko's skin, or dried mucus or faeces around the ears, nose, mouth or vent
- You feel hard masses or lumps under your crested gecko's skin
- You find runny or watery faeces in your gecko's enclosure
- Your gecko is unable to cling to you easily or climb without difficulty
Pet store owners and professional breeders do not want you to read this secret manual.
Here are a few of the things that you will learn about in my book just on selecting crested geckos to help you choose the best one:
- The 8 main strains of coloration in a single species of gecko... and which one you SHOULD choose
- 3 ways to know for sure
Title: CALLIE THE CALICO KITTY
Author: LaVonna Moore
Callie is a sweet and loving calico kitty that was adopted from a little elderly lady in the big city. The elderly lady rescues stray kitties and finds good homes for them. Callie narrates this super cute story of her new life in the country. Callie arrives at her new home and meets her new big brother, a black Labrador Retriever named Peanut. Peanut is a guard dog and protects Callie from the coyotes and other animals that may harm Callie. Callie's world has completely changed. She learns all about the animals in the country and the sounds they make. Callie and Peanut's adventures will win your heart over. There are many color photographs of Callie wearing different outfits, hats and wigs! This ebook is based on a true story. The book is educational and great for children who love animals. Callie The Calico Kitty is also available as an audiobook and is narrated by actress, Kitty Hendrix. The book is also available as a paperback with color photographs.
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Title: How To Build An Aviary
Author: Jack Taylor
Caged birds cannot fly – this affects them both emotionally and physically. But an aviary gives them the space to do what nature intended. Any caged bird which gets upgraded to an aviary will undergo a remarkable transformation, in both health and happiness.
I’ve got years of experience constructing aviaries, bird rooms and breeding birds. Every bit of knowledge has been extracted into this detailed step-by-step guide.
It Covers A Range of Different Birds Including...
- African Greys
- Lories & Lorikeets
- Zebra Finches
Plus many more...
Inside you’ll discover…
- The 5 most common aviary building mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to build an ultra-cheap aviary using a simple triangular plan
- How to construct a large, luxurious aviary that can hold up to 30 birds or more
- Learn how to construct a beautiful artistic aviary, using a rustic styled design
- The method of making an all-purpose aviary, the standard choice for many bird enthusiasts
- How to find high quality materials at rock bottom prices (and save 80% or more on the costs)
- The easy way to
Title: Pigeon Racing Nutrition Secrets Exposed
Here is just some of what you'll learn inside Pigeon Racing Nutrition Secrets Exposed...
- The best diet and nutrition regimine possible so that your birds are at their best come race day.
- The one underlying factor in racing that any successful fancier needs to be familiar with.
- What energy systems are used during the rigors of racing and how to get the best nutrition balance to supply energy for the race duration.
- What energy sources will gain the maximum from our birds.
- The fuel requirements for pigeons in training.
- Signs to look for that your birds are suffering from "negative energy balance"
- How to create "positive energy balance" in your pigeons during training and racing and how to avoid "negative energy balance" which renders a race team less competitive.
- Special attention you must pay attention to during young bird training to prevent depletion of energy reserves in the liver and muscle.
- How to maximize lean body mass (i.e. muscle) and minimize body fat.
- How to achieve "bouyancy" in your birds and why bouyancy is so important for success.
- How to avoid muscle fiber breakdown, which can seriously harm and permanatley damage your birds.
- The things you REALLY need to know about carbohydrates, proteins, fats and amino acids that will help ignite your pigeons inner furnace.
- What the difference is between "anaerobic" and "aerobic" energy
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (74)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc