Title: African Dwarf Frogs as pets
Author: Elliot Lang
Are you thinking of raising an African dwarf frog?
Discover How To Keep An African Dwarf Frog!
African dwarf frogs are not your average pet – they live their entire lives under water and they are incredibly entertaining to keep. These little frogs will delight and amaze you by dartling around the tank and floating on one leg.
Here's a peak at what is inside the ebook!
Common questions people have about African dwarf frogs and keeping them.
- What is the proper care and feeding of my dwarf frog? (This is all covered in detail as well as tips to buying frog food and how to keep it fresh.)
- What do I need to bring my dwarf frog home? Simple travel tips for your dwarf frog.
- What are the different species and types of African dwarf frogs and where do the come from?
- Can I mix male and female frogs together? What happens if I do?
- How do my dwarf frogs breed and make babies? How do they lay eggs and hatch as tadpoles? What type of care do I need to give them?
- What size aquarium do I need and how much space is needed per frog?
- Do African dwarf frogs make good pets? Yes, they do!
- How do I know if a pet store or a breeder of African dwarf frogs or African clawed frogs is selling me a healthy frog? What do I watch out for?
- I read I can buy a complete dwarf frog kit online? Is this a good thing to
Title: Building Chicken Coops Guide
Author: Norman Nelson
Find Out How To Quickly Build Affortable, Attractive and Long Lasting Backyard Chicken Coops
The “Building Chicken Coops Guide” package is designed for anyone with or without carpenter experiences. No matter if you are looking for a big coop, a small coop or a chicken run, with a big or a little budget, this package takes care of all that.
In our ebook, you’ll get to know:
- Know the essential tips on building a predator-proof chicken coop to let the chickens lay the eggs safely…
- Discover all the chicken coop building tips and secrets you need to plan and build your dream chicken coop easily…
- Quick and simple ways to build a large chicken coop
- 5 things to do to make your chicken coop more comfortable for your chickens
- Working on your own chicken coops to save up to hundreds of dollars…
- The amenities you need for your chicken coops and runs
- Tips on building predator-proof chicken coops
- 5 essential features of a chicken coop
- 18 essential tips you should know before making your own chicken coop
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build a cheaper, more effective and more fun chicken coop…
Title: Guinea Pig Care Made Easy
Author: Richard James
"Who Else Wants to Quickly and Easily Have the Perfect Guinea Pig That Is Healthy, Happy, and Thriving For Years to Come?"
At Last! Everything you ever wanted to know about caring for guinea pigs -revealed!
Here'sjust a tasteof what you'll discover...
- The 5 things expert guinea pig owners will not tell you about this gentle pet.
- A complete guide to taking care of guinea pigs - minus the stress and worries!
- When and when not to attempt changing a guinea pig's immediate environment or enclosure.
- The importance of understanding the actual needs of guinea pigs.
- How to improve existing cage conditions so your pet pig will not get sick
- How to bond with your guinea pig!
- An entire chapter devoted to guinea pig nutrition.
- The 6 surefire ways that you can prolong the life of your pet guinea pig.
- Why some pet owners end up making the same common mistakes when taking care of guinea pigs
- Which type of supplements are appropriate for guinea pigs and which are not
- A complete guide to proper grooming of guinea pigs.
- Why the wrong type of food can cause your guinea pig to become sick over time
- Which type of cage is ideal for guinea pigs.
- How to prevent cage-borne diseases from cutting your pet's life short.
- Where to go to get supplies, cages and equipment you will need.
- All about caring for a
Title: How To Train My Puppy
Here’s a small sample of what’s inside this fast track system:
- The one word that will stop your puppy from biting. And it's not "NO!" or "Stop!"
- Crate Potty Training: The A To Z Step-By-Step Report (bonus report)
- Leave your puppy home alone without worrying what happens to the furniture while you're gone.
- Allow your dog to protect you at night instead of being locked in a 'safe' room.
- Let your dog roam freely throughout the house and know you won't step in a surprise in the middle of the night.
- Stop wasting your time and money cleaning up after your dog. Learn these secrets and finally enjoy your puppy instead of getting so frustrated and disappointed with her.
- How to easily crate train your puppy and know his limitations from the beginning... including what schedule you should use.
- The secret cleaning formula to use when she has an accident on the carpet.
- How to set the rules from the beginning and keep your house off limits to peeing.
- How to clean up the messes without making a bigger mess in the future. This one will surprise you.
- How giving your puppy everything he whines for will sabotage the relationship before it gets started.
- Don't make this vital mistake when he's barking or you're in for a some nasty phone calls from the neighbors...
- How to train your puppy to SIT on command... in days... if not hours. This one could
Title: Crested Gecko Secret Manual
Author: Chris Johnson
Crested Geckos Everywhere Are Being Exposed To Unpleasant Situations...Leading To A Loss Of Appetite, Rapid Weight Loss and Even Death!
Let a Crested Gecko Expert Show You How To Avoid The Trend and Help Your Crested Gecko Lead A Long And Happy Life...GUARANTEED!
You may have a serious problem with your crested gecko if:
- You notice apparent blemishes, such as bite marks, skin tears or other worrying skin conditions
- Your gecko does not have a good bodyweight; for example, if the rest of the body is bulky, yet the hip bones are protruding
- Your gecko's eyes appear filmy, hollow or sunken, or the pupils are heavily dilated
- Your gecko has kinks in his tail, pelvis or limbs
- You notice obstructions in the flaps of the gecko's skin, or dried mucus or faeces around the ears, nose, mouth or vent
- You feel hard masses or lumps under your crested gecko's skin
- You find runny or watery faeces in your gecko's enclosure
- Your gecko is unable to cling to you easily or climb without difficulty
Pet store owners and professional breeders do not want you to read this secret manual.
Here are a few of the things that you will learn about in my book just on selecting crested geckos to help you choose the best one:
- The 8 main strains of coloration in a single species of gecko... and which one you SHOULD choose
- 3 ways to know for sure... Click here to read the full description!
Title: How To Build An Aviary
Author: Jack Taylor
Caged birds cannot fly – this affects them both emotionally and physically. But an aviary gives them the space to do what nature intended. Any caged bird which gets upgraded to an aviary will undergo a remarkable transformation, in both health and happiness.
I’ve got years of experience constructing aviaries, bird rooms and breeding birds. Every bit of knowledge has been extracted into this detailed step-by-step guide.
It Covers A Range of Different Birds Including...
- African Greys
- Lories & Lorikeets
- Zebra Finches
Plus many more...
Inside you’ll discover…
- The 5 most common aviary building mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to build an ultra-cheap aviary using a simple triangular plan
- How to construct a large, luxurious aviary that can hold up to 30 birds or more
- Learn how to construct a beautiful artistic aviary, using a rustic styled design
- The method of making an all-purpose aviary, the standard choice for many bird enthusiasts
- How to find high quality materials at rock bottom prices (and save 80% or more on the costs)
- The easy way to
Title: How to Raise Sheep
Author: Chris Hill
Discover the Simple Steps on How To Raise Sheep Easily and Correctly and AVOID the Costly and Deadly Mistakes that Sheep Owners are Prone to!
Whether you are starting a few head of sheep or a large flock, a small farm or vast ranch…this information will slash your learning time in Half by Using Techniques That Give You Immediate Results!!
Here are short descriptions of what you'll discover in this guide ebook:
- Uncover the history of sheep and how you can appreciate this animal from where it begin
- Discover 8 key reasons why you want to raise goats?
- Find out the basic sheep behavior to help make raising and handling sheep less stressful
- Learn the terminology of sheep so that you can speak the same lingo when speaking with other sheep owners without feeling out of place
- Know exactly how to differentiate the sheep from the goats using these 6 critical factors
- Learn about the different common wool sheep breeds together with the history and characteristics respectively
- Find out about the different common meat sheep breeds together with the history and characteristics respectively
- Discover about the different common multi-purpose sheep breeds together with the history and characteristics respectively
- Discover the 7 major areas that you should be able to do in order to successfully evaluate livestock
- Learn exactly why you need to
Title: Chicken Coop Plans
Author: John Davidson
If you are interested in building a chicken coop, then this is going to be the most exciting message you will ever read. We have put together a great package of chicken coop plans along with an ebook and videos, showing you instructions on how to build your chicken coop with our chicken coop plans.
As we built the chicken coop for our yard we took lots of pictures and added the narration explaining what we were doing. We are now enjoying having fresh eggs from our small flock of chickens every day and it all started with building a chicken coop.
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Sugar Gliders or Sugar Bears
Here's a sneak peak at what is inside the book!
Common questions people have about sugar gliders and sugar bears and about buying, keeping, caring for and breeding them
- Can Sugar Gliders and Sugar Bears live in cold climates and do they hibernate?
- Do Sugar Gliders and Sugar Bears make good pets? Yes they do!
- How do Sugar Gliders and Sugar Bears live in their natural habitat.
- How easy is it to care for a Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear? Easy Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear keeping and care are covered in the book.
- How long do they live?
- How do I know if a breeder or pet shop owner is selling me a healthy Sugar Glider or Sugar Bear and what do I look for?
- What sex of Sugar Glider or Sugar Bear should I buy, male or female?
- What else do I look for when buying them from a pet store or breeder? This is all described in detail and a list of breeders where you can buy legal pets.
- How much do they cost?
- What size and type of cage do I need to keep a Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear?
- What do I need to bring my Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear home? Simple travel tips to bring your new pet safely home are inside the book.
- The book covers the bedding they like too.
- How to socialize with your Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear and what toys they like.
- What are the different sounds they make and what do they mean?
- How to use a paper towel to
Title: CALLIE THE CALICO KITTY
Author: LaVonna Moore
Callie is a sweet and loving calico kitty that was adopted from a little elderly lady in the big city. The elderly lady rescues stray kitties and finds good homes for them. Callie narrates this super cute story of her new life in the country. Callie arrives at her new home and meets her new big brother, a black Labrador Retriever named Peanut. Peanut is a guard dog and protects Callie from the coyotes and other animals that may harm Callie. Callie's world has completely changed. She learns all about the animals in the country and the sounds they make. Callie and Peanut's adventures will win your heart over. There are many color photographs of Callie wearing different outfits, hats and wigs! This ebook is based on a true story. The book is educational and great for children who love animals. Callie The Calico Kitty is also available as an audiobook and is narrated by actress, Kitty Hendrix. The book is also available as a paperback with color photographs.
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc