Title: Building Chicken Coops Guide
Author: Norman Nelson
Find Out How To Quickly Build Affortable, Attractive and Long Lasting Backyard Chicken Coops
The “Building Chicken Coops Guide” package is designed for anyone with or without carpenter experiences. No matter if you are looking for a big coop, a small coop or a chicken run, with a big or a little budget, this package takes care of all that.
In our ebook, you’ll get to know:
- Know the essential tips on building a predator-proof chicken coop to let the chickens lay the eggs safely…
- Discover all the chicken coop building tips and secrets you need to plan and build your dream chicken coop easily…
- Quick and simple ways to build a large chicken coop
- 5 things to do to make your chicken coop more comfortable for your chickens
- Working on your own chicken coops to save up to hundreds of dollars…
- The amenities you need for your chicken coops and runs
- Tips on building predator-proof chicken coops
- 5 essential features of a chicken coop
- 18 essential tips you should know before making your own chicken coop
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build a cheaper, more effective and more fun chicken coop…
Title: Practical Tortoise Care
Author: Max Kivett
Are you sure you're not harming your tortoise?
- Did you know that using the best-selling tortoise food is the equivalent of feeding your kids nothing but McDonald's?
- How aware are you of the dangers pet tortoises face?
- Do you know how many tortoises die every year as a result from poisonous plants?
This proven system is modeled from the best tortoise keepers in the world. The principles you will learn here have been used by -
- professional tortoise breeders
- first-time tortoise keepers
- intermediate tortoise keepers who are expanding their collection
- scientists and veterinarians
- zookeepers, some of whom have raised thousands of tortoises from hatching to healthy adulthood
Once you get your copy of Practical Tortoise Care, you'll understand
- A simple classification that gives you powerful understanding the nutrition requirements of 100s of different species
- How to create varied, healthy meals by following our simple meal plans.
- How to build a world class habitat for few bucks or even FREE
- The dangers that come from misidentifying your species (THIS IS MORE COMMON THAN YOU THINK!) and a few weird tricks that infallibly identify species
- Advanced secrets of air flow and microclimates
- How some tortoise keepers get all the food they need FREE
- The common veterinary medication that means
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Guinea Pig Care Made Easy
Author: Richard James
"Who Else Wants to Quickly and Easily Have the Perfect Guinea Pig That Is Healthy, Happy, and Thriving For Years to Come?"
At Last! Everything you ever wanted to know about caring for guinea pigs -revealed!
Here'sjust a tasteof what you'll discover...
- The 5 things expert guinea pig owners will not tell you about this gentle pet.
- A complete guide to taking care of guinea pigs - minus the stress and worries!
- When and when not to attempt changing a guinea pig's immediate environment or enclosure.
- The importance of understanding the actual needs of guinea pigs.
- How to improve existing cage conditions so your pet pig will not get sick
- How to bond with your guinea pig!
- An entire chapter devoted to guinea pig nutrition.
- The 6 surefire ways that you can prolong the life of your pet guinea pig.
- Why some pet owners end up making the same common mistakes when taking care of guinea pigs
- Which type of supplements are appropriate for guinea pigs and which are not
- A complete guide to proper grooming of guinea pigs.
- Why the wrong type of food can cause your guinea pig to become sick over time
- Which type of cage is ideal for guinea pigs.
- How to prevent cage-borne diseases from cutting your pet's life short.
- Where to go to get supplies, cages and equipment you will need.
- All about caring for a
Title: Guide To Profitable Livestock
Author: Gerard Dawn
"How To Start Your Very Own Livestock And Poultry Farm For Pleasure Or Profits Even If You're An Absolute Beginner"
With this guide you will learn how to successfully raise:
In detail you will learn:
- The Essential Indications of Selecting Dairy Females
- The Different Types of Cattle
- How To Determine The Correct Form of Beef Cattle
- Crucial Attributes of a Good Stockholder
- The Benefits of Crossbreeding for Beef Cattle
- The Importance of Heifer Management
- What and How to Proper Feed Your Cattle (Beef and Milk Cattle)
- Alternative Ways To Farming Cattle
- When and How to Milk Your Cattle
- Calving To Maximize Live Calf Numbers
- How To Raise and Care for Calves
- Common Sickness in Calves
- Setting Up The Right Cattle Fencing
- Cattle Housing - Ideal Shelter For Your Cattle
- How To Manage Cattle Behavior
- Cattle Diseases: Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Requirements for Good Udder Health
In detail you will learn:
- Sheep Hair Breeds, The Best Profit of the Desert
- The Different Types of Sheep
- The Best Time to Start Raising Sheep
- Raising Sheep for Milk
- Raising Sheep for Meat
- Raising Sheep for Wool
- Types of Sheep Minerals
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Red Eared Slider Secrets
Author: Chris Johnson
Here are just a few things that I will teach you in this book just about selecting the right Red-Eared Slider:
- Due to the dwindling population of wild Red-Eared Sliders, many are now bred in captivity, which is great for prospective pet owners.
- It is important to think about the place where you plan to purchase your Red-Eared Slider, and take the time to make sure the one that you bring home is healthy.
- Turtles bred in captivity are generally healthier than wild turtles, which may be infested with mites, ticks or internal parasites.
- It is possible purchase Red-Eared Sliders via mail order from commercial dealers and breeders.
- If you choose to bring home a Red-Eared Slider from the wild, the first thing you should do is take it to a vet who has experience with reptiles. You will also want to keep your wild turtle quarantined for about a month to make sure no health problems are present that may affect your family or other pets in your home.
- Purchasing your Red-Eared Slider from a pet store provides you with the opportunity to inspect the turtle and its habitat before purchase to determine if the animal has been cared for properly.
- If a Red-Eared Slider is healthy, its nostrils will be clean so it can breathe through its nose easily as opposed to breathing through its mouth. There should not be any mucus or other fluids running out of or bubbling around the nose, nor should you be able to hear it
Title: Honey Bee Plants
This e-book shows gardeners and beekeepers how they can help honey bees by providing them with an optimum diet available for as much of the year as possible to boost their chances of survival in an ever hostile environment.
We know the advantages of a human diet rich in organic produce straight from the land and equally the health problems that can result from too much processed food.
List of contents
- Why flowers need bees
- Why bees need flowers
- Designing a garden for honey bees
- Best Trees for Nectar and/or Pollen by month.
- Best shrubs for Nectar and/or Pollen by month.
- Best Flowers for Nectar and/or Pollen by month.
- Wild flowers &’weeds’. Not traditionally garden plants.
- Health and the honey bee diet
- Location of nectaries by plant family
- Honey Bee Plant (UK) Database
Title: How to Raise Sheep
Author: Chris Hill
Discover the Simple Steps on How To Raise Sheep Easily and Correctly and AVOID the Costly and Deadly Mistakes that Sheep Owners are Prone to!
Whether you are starting a few head of sheep or a large flock, a small farm or vast ranch…this information will slash your learning time in Half by Using Techniques That Give You Immediate Results!!
Here are short descriptions of what you'll discover in this guide ebook:
- Uncover the history of sheep and how you can appreciate this animal from where it begin
- Discover 8 key reasons why you want to raise goats?
- Find out the basic sheep behavior to help make raising and handling sheep less stressful
- Learn the terminology of sheep so that you can speak the same lingo when speaking with other sheep owners without feeling out of place
- Know exactly how to differentiate the sheep from the goats using these 6 critical factors
- Learn about the different common wool sheep breeds together with the history and characteristics respectively
- Find out about the different common meat sheep breeds together with the history and characteristics respectively
- Discover about the different common multi-purpose sheep breeds together with the history and characteristics respectively
- Discover the 7 major areas that you should be able to do in order to successfully evaluate livestock
- Learn exactly why you need to
Title: How To Train My Puppy
Here’s a small sample of what’s inside this fast track system:
- The one word that will stop your puppy from biting. And it's not "NO!" or "Stop!"
- Crate Potty Training: The A To Z Step-By-Step Report (bonus report)
- Leave your puppy home alone without worrying what happens to the furniture while you're gone.
- Allow your dog to protect you at night instead of being locked in a 'safe' room.
- Let your dog roam freely throughout the house and know you won't step in a surprise in the middle of the night.
- Stop wasting your time and money cleaning up after your dog. Learn these secrets and finally enjoy your puppy instead of getting so frustrated and disappointed with her.
- How to easily crate train your puppy and know his limitations from the beginning... including what schedule you should use.
- The secret cleaning formula to use when she has an accident on the carpet.
- How to set the rules from the beginning and keep your house off limits to peeing.
- How to clean up the messes without making a bigger mess in the future. This one will surprise you.
- How giving your puppy everything he whines for will sabotage the relationship before it gets started.
- Don't make this vital mistake when he's barking or you're in for a some nasty phone calls from the neighbors...
- How to train your puppy to SIT on command... in days... if not hours. This one could
Title: Sugar Gliders or Sugar Bears
Here's a sneak peak at what is inside the book!
Common questions people have about sugar gliders and sugar bears and about buying, keeping, caring for and breeding them
- Can Sugar Gliders and Sugar Bears live in cold climates and do they hibernate?
- Do Sugar Gliders and Sugar Bears make good pets? Yes they do!
- How do Sugar Gliders and Sugar Bears live in their natural habitat.
- How easy is it to care for a Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear? Easy Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear keeping and care are covered in the book.
- How long do they live?
- How do I know if a breeder or pet shop owner is selling me a healthy Sugar Glider or Sugar Bear and what do I look for?
- What sex of Sugar Glider or Sugar Bear should I buy, male or female?
- What else do I look for when buying them from a pet store or breeder? This is all described in detail and a list of breeders where you can buy legal pets.
- How much do they cost?
- What size and type of cage do I need to keep a Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear?
- What do I need to bring my Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear home? Simple travel tips to bring your new pet safely home are inside the book.
- The book covers the bedding they like too.
- How to socialize with your Sugar Glider and Sugar Bear and what toys they like.
- What are the different sounds they make and what do they mean?
- How to use a paper towel to
Title: Crested Gecko Secret Manual
Author: Chris Johnson
Crested Geckos Everywhere Are Being Exposed To Unpleasant Situations...Leading To A Loss Of Appetite, Rapid Weight Loss and Even Death!
Let a Crested Gecko Expert Show You How To Avoid The Trend and Help Your Crested Gecko Lead A Long And Happy Life...GUARANTEED!
You may have a serious problem with your crested gecko if:
- You notice apparent blemishes, such as bite marks, skin tears or other worrying skin conditions
- Your gecko does not have a good bodyweight; for example, if the rest of the body is bulky, yet the hip bones are protruding
- Your gecko's eyes appear filmy, hollow or sunken, or the pupils are heavily dilated
- Your gecko has kinks in his tail, pelvis or limbs
- You notice obstructions in the flaps of the gecko's skin, or dried mucus or faeces around the ears, nose, mouth or vent
- You feel hard masses or lumps under your crested gecko's skin
- You find runny or watery faeces in your gecko's enclosure
- Your gecko is unable to cling to you easily or climb without difficulty
Pet store owners and professional breeders do not want you to read this secret manual.
Here are a few of the things that you will learn about in my book just on selecting crested geckos to help you choose the best one:
- The 8 main strains of coloration in a single species of gecko... and which one you SHOULD choose
- 3 ways to know for sure
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (262)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc