Do you deserve a better paid more rewarding job?... ......If so, give yourself a huge advantage by learning every 'trick in the ebook' to ace any job interview and secure your dream job!
So what is the key to having a successful interview?
Preparation......Preparation.......and more preparation
90% of job interview success is purely down to the correct preparation.
Preparation is not just preparing answers to the usual questions. Successful preparation is also about making sure you have supreme confidence in what you are going to say, secure in the knowledge that you will be the outstanding candidate. Preparation involves knowing......
- How to find out the exact role you will be doing
- How to demonstrate your skills and ability
- How to sell your experience so it fits the role perfectly
- The importance of when to smile
- How to construct high impact examples
- The correct level of eye-contact
- How to build empathy with the interviewer
- How to get the interviewer to nod in agreement
- How to prepare a personal pitch of your skills and ability
Here is just a 'taster' of the highlights that will super-charge every job interview you ever attend....
- How to prepare thoroughly
- Turn potentially negative questions into a positive answer
- Learn the one common word you should never ever use
- How to eliminate any risk to the interviewer
- Understand what the interviewer is really looking to achieve
- Ensure the interviewer is completely satisfied with your answers
- Succeed when you are clearly the least experienced candidate
- Find out the key details not stated on the job description
- Eliminate the everday phrases of speech which kill your chances
- How to address the 5 key critical areas of concern
- Learn how to use 3rd party endorsements to great effect
- Construct ''knock em dead'' answers which cannot be ignored