You can’t run. You can’t jump. You can’t squat. Even standing up from the toilet it a chore. Your knees are in shambles. And there you are, laying in bed, waiting for the physiology gnomes to tap your knee with a magical star wand and make everything “all better.” That’s your mistake. Find out why laying around like a slug while your intestines stop churning isn’t the answer to chronic knee pain (and learn about two more mistakes you’re making.).
The 3 Biggest Chronic Knee Rehab Mistakes You're Making
- You're waiting for magic gnomes to fix your knee.
- You’re focusing on the wrong muscles.
- You’re lacking emotional investment.
I consider this equation the key to fixing chronic knee pain. And since I want to see you come out on the other side of this problem, I’m going to let you in on this secret equation soon.
Here just some of the features and benefits that An Athlete’s Guide to Chronic Knee Pain affords:
- It relieves you of the mental anguish of being constantly down and out because of your chronic knee pain
- It constructs athletic movement so that your knees not only get better but your foundation for athleticism is enhanced
- It includes a safe progression of exercises with little necessary equipment so you can do the training anywhere
- It promotes lifelong change so that there is no regression in the rehabilitation
- It cures chronic knee pain so you can run amok, jump around like a wildebeest, or squat like a maniac