You Can Make it Past the First Round of the Auditions with 4 Simple Techniques !
The methods taught in this ebook have been used by many industry experts for years, its the professional "way" singers and actors approach 'one shot' auditions and it has now been applied to the American Idol show.
It's the proven system that the pro's didn't want us to print because it reveals EVERYTHING!
It thoroughly covers everything you need for the learn and prepare part of your 'one shot' American Idol audition.
Here's a sample of what's in the ebook:
- Why subtle adjustments in your performance can actually get you selected.
- Why popular songs don't fare well on American Idol
- Why going for broke could get you eliminated!
- The one question that when asked can increase your chances of getting selected by 257%!
- The one act that most new singers do that will get you eliminated 100% of the time, and its not at all obvious!
- The absolute "lock and key" to you getting past the first round. You can't get past the first round without this.
- The 3 real real reasons auditions are held across the nation and with so many people.
- The 2 things that the judges are willing to tell you that you need to do well on your audition but most people never ask!
- The 2 different types of initial screener judges that will either select you or eliminate you, there are only 2 kinds!
- The 1 critical thing you need to do to make it past the first audition. If you don't do this you have absolutely no chance of making it past the first audition.
- Secrets to song selection on the show, and why its everything on your American Idol audition!
- Psychologically revealing background information on each judge that explains what they are looking for in the next big singer.
- If one of the judges says this to you, you'll need to change immediately or you will be eliminated. If you adjust correctly, you'll make it through everytime.
- How to tell immediately who will be the one who will have the ultimate say in whether or not you make it to the next round or not.
- How to get organized for the audition. Disorganization is where all stress, tension, and uncertainty comes from.
- How the initial screeners act as either qualifiers or disqualifiers.
- Exactly when you have to raise your energy level no matter how energetic you normally are.
- Analysis of previous singers styles and why you have to fit into one of these styles or they won't waste their time with you.
Much, much more!
There's tons more in the ebook too, it's got about 50 pages packed with secret techniques and information