Is Your Class AMAZED or AMUSED or CONFUSED?
The crowds were AMAZED at Jesus' teaching. Let your teaching amaze and change lives too!
When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching, because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law. ~ Matthew 7:28-29
- Many of us have been amazed by someone's teaching.
- Amazed that the teacher doesn't notice that 72.3% of the class is asleep.
- Amazed that the person would dare stand before a class.
- Amazed that one human being could share so little information during such a long period of time.
In Teaching That Changes Lives you'll get...
- What Not to Do When Teaching
- Traits of a Great Teacher
- The Power of Words
- The Importance of Lifestyle
- The I.Q. Study Method
- Structuring You Points
- Steering Clear of Conventional Wisdumb (That's not misspelled)
- Secrets of Class Participation
- Knowing the Beasts in the Seats
- How to Pray for Wisdom
- How to Impact Your Group
- How to Avoid Proof Texting
- Getting Teens to Live the Lessons
- Five Goals for Every Class
- Discover if You Should Be Teaching
- 8 Powerful Tools from Jesus' Teaching Style
- 7 Teaching Myths
- 5 Rules for Jokes
- 3 Things to Remember About Personal Stories
- 14 Amazing Rules of Teaching