I've included everything to help children grow to a Mature Ethical View
In All About Ethics and Morals, I give you the basic understanding you need to succeed in teaching basic ethical decision making skills to your children.
Here are some of the ideas I'll help you understand:
- What NOT to do in teaching ethics and morals to your children.
- Three stages of increasing ethical maturity.
- Three requirements for having moral values.
- Techniques for teaching basic ethics and morals.
- How to use three tests you must know to determine if moral principles are right.
- How to recognize youthful trends that signal a lack of basic ethical thinking and a decline in moral values.
- How to help your school begin teaching basic ethics and morals
- How to help your children easily analyze any ethical or moral issue.
- How to guide your children to more mature ethical positions so they won't get into trouble later in life.
- How objective standards positively influence the actions of young people.
- How basic views of ethics contribute to moral standards.
- Differences between personal preferences and moral values.
- Differences between ethics and morals