How to plan, finance, promote and stage a FUN substance-free after prom party. Provide an environment with fun activities as a compelling alternative to non-sanctioned potentially dangerous parties after the prom.
Learn how to...
- Write appeal letters to businesses (samples included)
- Uncover resources for almost everything related to staging your event
- Throw a party so tempting that teens (who don't go to the prom) will beg to attend
- Structure the party so that excitement never wanes
- Select the right venue to accommodate your party requirements
- Protect yourself, your organization and the school from liability issues
- Plan the menu - and get them discounted - or free
- Manage the 'lock in' and ensure that no one leaves early
- Induce local businesses to donate products for door prizes
- Identify security concerns and how to prepare for them
- Get the school administration, the students and the community behind your event to insure success
- Find the money you need and what to say to people to compel them to donate
- Download free customizable forms and letter templates that you can adapt to fit your organization's particular needs. more about this...
- Develop and get the students to agree on 'lock-in' and arrival/departure party policies
- Create a budget and stick to the plan
- Choose a party theme and decorate inexpensively
- Attract publicity from the media to help promote the party to students, parents and the community
- "Sell" the party to the students as an acceptable alternative to what they would rather be doing
Get recommendations, tips, helpful suggestions, creative practical ideas that work - and much, much more...