“Bite Back” at High Veterinary Bills!
Finally, someone on the “inside” of the veterinary business breaks the silence and reveals the secrets on why veterinary care is so expensive, and what you can do to avoid paying too much
- Learn how billing is actually done and how you can either benefit or over-pay.
- Discover how clinics that operate on profit-sharing and monthly quotas can (and do) squeeze in extra fees and additional costs to meet their financial goals.
- Discover how sometimes LESS treatment can actually be MORE beneficial – and SAVE $$$.
- Discover what dog breeds veterinary clinics see MOST for health problems – before you choose a new dog!
- Learn about preventative care so you can avoid certain health issues in the first place, thus saving you trips to the vet.
- Learn how saving on annual re-fill costs for a pet on two or more medications will pay for their yearly vaccines!
- Discover how you can benefit with low cost or “free” samples and trial foods/drugs with in-clinic discounts and promotions offered by food and drug manufacturers.
- Discover how you may be able to get no-charge testing and diagnostics for your pet.
- Learn what services are “no cost” at most veterinary clinics – and how you are paying unnecessary money if there are not free at your clinic.
- Learn what to look for in a new veterinary clinic if you are thinking of changing veterinarians.
- Discover how errors occur between your estimates for services and surgeries and how your final bill can cost you MORE.
- Learn how to get discounts just by properly asking for them in cases of financial trouble.
- Learn about hospitalization and daily professional care – what they are, and how you can save on them.
- Discover how altering your vaccine protocol can be SAFER for your pet and CHEAPER for you.
- Learn the pitfalls of some treatments and surgeries and how to save yourself financial grief before you put your signature on the estimate to commence treatment.
- Learn how Bartering for services and care works and how it is making a big comeback in this economy – and discover how YOU may be able to benefit from it.
- Discover how Pet Insurance works – Is it something you should consider, or will it just be a waste of money on your pet?