You'll easily understand the technical side of digital photography in "Advanced Digital Photography"...
- F Stop Settings explained in the Most Basic Terms that every beginner and enthusiast can understand so easily.
- Only have "E/V" on your camera and want to take dynamic pictures? What E/V Means and how you can easy understand and apply it with these simple steps to perfectly mastering camera and lighting control.
- Overexposed or underexposed a photo by mistake? Don't worry it happens to us all! I show you an easy way to fix the light in your photo that takes about 30 seconds. And once you've discovered this technique you'll never look back.
- Discover the Levels of Light between Complete Black & Complete White and why you will never shoot black and white photography the same way again.
- How you can set up a studio for portraits for cheaper than you think; everything about the gear, the finances, and the space.
- How you can get creative with portraits using a home made studio. (You can set up your own home portraits for under a thousand dollars.)
- How to use your traditional film camera lens on your digital camera. Does it work? Yes it does, just watch out for this fascinating effect!
- How Light Range and Dynamic Range Works and how to start applying this to create the ultimate lighting everyone strives for.